Setting the record straight

This is Hillary Rodham Clinton here. I have heard through that this is the website people can go to where users (Americans like you and me) can ask me anything. I believe it is known AMA, LOL this PC lingo is so new to me. I will stay here for one (1) hour, starting at 10:06 EST time. Thank you, and God bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Timestamp or shoo shoo shill.

I'm going to kill you some day, do you know that?

Hello sir, or madam? Thank you for reaching out to me, your future President! Now for your request, can you define what a 'Timestamp' is? I am not verse in this vernacular.

Does bill have AIDS? it started as a meme but we're actually getting worried.

Attention! I was informed by staff that users (such as yourself) will use force to intimidate my interaction with this community. If this threat persists, I will send your info (IP and MAC address) to my staff. Are you a Trump supporter, per chance?

Hello sir, or madam? Thank you for reaching out to me, your future President! Now for your question, I have not and will not report on the health of my beloved husband, Billy. Such an inquiry is intimate. However, I will assure my constituents that he is 'fit as a fiddle' and neither suffers from AIDS nor HIV.

The autism is strong in you user

Why did you cover up the rapes?

Hello sir, or madam? Thank you for reaching out to me, your future President! To your inquiry, I must say I am bewildered, and I will not entertain your rabid delusions any further. Under my new healthcare plan (HILLCARE) we will provide top notch psychiatric services to assist people like you.

ATTENTION! I was informed by the webmaster that you are a Canadian resident and therefore ineligible to vote. Please refrain from making comments I will inform my friend, Mr. Trudeau to personally enrich your neighborhood.

>HILLCARE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is definitely a troll

Attention! I was informed by staff that users (such as yourself) will use force to intimidate my interaction with this community. If this threat persists, I will send your info (IP and MAC address) to my staff. Are you a Trump supporter, per chance?

Why?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

What is this clusterfuck of retardation going on here?

ATTENTION! Sir, the use of profanity is neither welcome nor tolerated in this thread. Kindly apologize to your Madam President and your fellow citizens.

I love you Hillary! I know that these people can't probably get to you but you should know that most of us are just trolling and support you and Trump in equal numbers!

You should have known it was a troll the second you saw the image.

>take $0.02 out of your account
>deposit $0.02 back into your account

Either a troll or a bot

tits or gtfo

*feels warmly* Thank you, citizen. In my opinion, running for public office and defending the interests of the American People™ is the noblest of pursuits.

Anymore, there isn't any difference

So, let me get this straight, we have some creepy autistic loser pretending to be the former Secretary of State and then more autistic, lonely men responding as if it actually was her?

You all have really gotten desperate since Trump blew his campaign last week.

Hilldog, why are you such a cunt?

ATTENTION! This is the third warning I have handed out. I am now sending your information to my staff, from your webmaster (Hiroshima Nagasaki) I believe that's his name.

>God bless
Just noticed this. Hillary, I am a Muslim and you just lost my vote. I'm #Berning4Bern

Hey Hill, asking as a woman. Would you please not wait until you get elected to release information on UAP's?

Tell us, I promise to not email my friends and family such sensitive information.

What difference does it make?™

I think you mean:
>I am now a #cruzmissle

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A JEW!!!!

BEGONE CLINTONSTEIN

I wouldn't vote for a Conservative. They like walls and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

write the time on a notepad, sticky note, etc. so that it's visible to a camera
then take a picture of the timestamp, next to you (so we know it's you) and post the picture onto your reply

So gay.

nigger

I hope so, sooner rather than later user

How does it feel to be a murdering backstabbing traitor, Mrs.Clinton?

ATTENTION READERS. My time, unfortunately is up. I will be leaving this board now, heeding the experiences I obtained from this community. God bless you and God bless america.™

you dodged my question, this is an AMA session you aren't supposed to leave questions unanswered

kekd n Czechd

>No Spanish translation
Fake

Man you were doing good until the enrich thing

Wait are you guys actually this fucking retarded or are you trolling

>implying only Americans use this board

International community of faggots unite!
Fake or not, let's spam the fuck with thoughts from around the world.

I'm going to vote for her because she's the only sensible answer. Trump is a naive maverick, he would bring the country to the brink of ruin. I'm not voting for Sanders because I'm an adult. Johnson doesn't stand a chance. #ImWithHer