Im I the only one that was super ticked off that this nigger AJ beat the Klitschko?

Im I the only one that was super ticked off that this nigger AJ beat the Klitschko?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbmiRlReNyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, /spol/ was mad too

All the Sup Forumscucks are mad.

AJ is a good lad

Sup Forums likes hohols?

I find him an overrated fighter who beat a champ past his prime. I want AJ to fight fury asap. for the shits and gigs.

You'll be waiting18 month min for that one

A washed up overrated scrub lost. :) Suck it Sup Forums. Racist faggots.

as a pol racist goyim scum
I really wanted klit to take it but we all knew what was gonna happen
klit held his fucking own. FOTY.
but AJ earned it. good back and forth. really the best fight in a decade as far as heavies go.

but yeah he was taking on a 40 year old remnant
did he call out briggs? does he wanna beat up elderly for a career?

He's not overrated and he proved that he's got what it takes even though he is still relatively inexperienced against top, top fighters but like Tony bellend correctly said, AJ was falling into Klit's slow rhythm which favoured Klit obvs but when AJ imposed his own character and style onto the fight like he did in round 11 Klit had no chance in hell. It's a good lesson learned by AJ. Every champion learns through experience and it's their steel and mentality which makes them champions. I think AJ proved that. Anyone else would have been comprehensively demolished by the footwork and rhythm of Klit.

That being said though I do think Fury is still a whole league ahead of AJ and I would bet 9 times out of 10 for a Fury win if they ever fight.

overrated scrub
klit was amazing with how he completely changed his game up on AJ the entire fight

Oh I agree 100% best heavy fight in a while!

Aj showed he has power has heart but he also showed he NEEDS a NEW fucking trainer! He Does not have a good defence holds his left far too low is open to right hands which he took all night, he doesn't know how to hold. AJ's team needs to change for him to progress, he needs people like Freddie Roach or Kevin Rooney.
I can't recall a boxer in his 40s put up this performance. You have to give Klitschko his credit where its due!. It was a really good fight. And the Wlad I saw fight AJ would have would have murdered Fury.. But it would be nice to see AJ fight Fury.

the only thing I want is for shannon briggs vs wlad
fuck AJ
LETS GO CHAMP
I mean its been the greatest theatrics of trolling in professional sports and it needs to happen
youtube.com/watch?v=LbmiRlReNyg
now that AJ took him down can we please have this happen? dear god make this happen

the old bastard ruined HW boxing, sure he unified everything with his bro, but it was time for him to fall

sucks fury is "retired" since the other brit who changed the boxing hierarchy has to defend what he gained. fury, joshua, wilder, briggs would be a fun new HW mix

just annoyed because the kid got exposed by a 40yo slav but he didnt bother to finish it

I wanted Wlad to win to shut the media up hyping AJ so damn much but I'm happy AJ won.

Sad that Wlad had him on the floor. that was his moment to finish him off cause he was gassed badly but the guy let him recover for 4 more rounds and that's where Wlad had no chance.

>nigger

fuck of back to Sup Forums

especially when he crumpled and fell to the canvas

amazing

vancouver?

Best possible outcome really. AJ >humbled but shown to be the real deal, Wlad claws back some respect and goes out like a warrior, and a new era of meme heavyweight fights on the horizon.

>overrated scrub

>been called overrated for 10 years
>nobody beat him
>was outboxing aj
>had more stamina than aj despite being fucking 41

>still lost

Really makes you think

Wlad had some devastating loses early in his career but came back and became the second most dominant HW champ in history

You have no idea how much heart he has

>Best possible outcome really. AJ >humbled but shown to be the real deal, Wlad claws back some respect and goes out like a warrior, and a new era of meme heavyweight fights on the horizon.

I almost agree. I think it wouldve been better if KO won his title back one last time and then handed over the title and the torch in the remacht but i guess it alright how it went

That typical classless roided up nigger trash talking after the fight was over after getting lucky against an absolute legend old enough to be his father. Pathetic. Flash in the pan. Won't hold the title anywhere nearly as long as Klitschko.

People have being saying nigger on Sup Forums long before Sup Forums existed you fucking triggered redditor

Canada

Prime Klit would've won for sure, it was pretty obvious watching that fight. Kid has a nice future though.

Obviously doesn't make you think though

The use of the word "nigger" intrigues the majority of people on Sup Forums to respond on a thread. I was hoping that it indeed would trigger some people, and start discussion.

People clearly tought he could do way better, he had every advantage needed to defeat Klitschko early.
He did good, but he was supposed to do way better against old Wlad, his power made the difference.
He'll probably loose in 2-3 years.

Why, cause Klitschko wasn't good enough anymore? LOL

No. I'm glade AJ won. It was an entertaining fight, one of the best I have seen in a while, and more importantly not boring - Klit had many opportunities to beat Joshua mind you, so fair play to Joshua for sticking it out in those later rounds. I am looking forward to a Fury-Joshua fight, will be a good laugh and I think Fury could outbox him.

Stay mad faggot

No Im glad AJ won. Makes things more exciting. Wlad put on a great performance tho. A fit Fury toys with all current HWs btw. Long live the gypsy king

aj is trash. wilder is gonna send him to the shadow realm

fuck niggers

I wanted Klitchscho to drive his hand through Joshua's head and KO that fucking scumbag Hearn.

>had more stamina than aj despite being fucking 41
AJ would have plenty of stamina if he remembered that it's boxing, not body building.
>Wilder puts Joshua to sleep inside 8

I just think his conditioning is just bad.
I mean tyson GOAT fury is litterally just as heavy although not as athletic and muscolar and still has some fucking stamina so it's not about his muscles.
I mean he could have both, a bodybuilder physique and good stamina.

>I just think his conditioning is just bad.
He punched himself out in round 5 and was almost knocked out in round 6. It took almost 3 rounds for him to get his second wind. By the championship rounds, Klitschko had nothing left and Joshua was ready to put him away.
If anything his lack of experience hurt him more than any deficiency in stamina.

>Now watch me YOUUUUUU
>Now watch me YOUUUUUU

As a brit I wanted AJ to win, but as a white european I wanted Klitch to win.

It was a decent fight. Both boxers showed some heart.

Scorecards were 96-93 and 95-93 Joshua and 95-94 Klitschko.

And everyone on /spol/ had Wlad winning nearly every round lol.

the only thing that made me sad is how hard klitschko's physical condition declined in like 3-4 years
he is still sharp for his age but doesn't have the engine anymore, compare current wlad with him when he fought povetkin

>asap

fury is like 350lbs right now lol

wlad was always a bum

Friendly reminder that Vitali has never even been counted in any of his fights and is the superior Klitschko-brother.

>Friendly reminder that Lewis busted his face wide open and they had to stop the fight

Boxing is a joke.

Watch MMA you fruity-toots.

pretty much, I thought it was going to happen. Klitschko is getting old

Klit is the better fighter it's just too bad he has some dumb monkey as a trainer otherwise Joshua would've been the one going out in the 11th.