Or Homeland Security.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
non-intervention.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cFUpQcf0f3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure. He has common sense, but it takes more than that to be the director.

>What do you think Sup Forums?

>Writes a book slamming US foreign policy
>The original anonymous

Sup Forums approved

Holy shit he is shilling so fucking hard for Israel. He outright says Israel is worth American lives and American money. Nepotistic kike.

>Not supporting a based Scheuer thread

What happened to Sup Forums?

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, this guy is absolutely 100 percent anti-Israel.

I was referring to Bill Maher

Scheuer is so based I can't believe they let him redpill that entire room of cucks (Congress)

Thank you Professor Scheuer for having the courage to tell the truth.

He ran operations for years and years. He's probably more qualified than almost anyone else for the position. I don't think hell get it because Trump will need to placate the Jews/Israel and this guy is literally their worst nightmare. But he's for sure qualified and the best choice

The second congressman is prying for information about how anti-Israel the CIA is so they can work to infiltrate it. Holy shit so many kike Israeli shills in the government there it's so obvious they are agents for Israel.

oH Damn he got triggered by that Chairforce cuck who was all over Israel's schlong. What a fucking liar. But at least based Michael Scheuer was in the fight telling the truth in a roomful of professional zio-liars. I respect him so much.

Bump we don't have enough Jew threads anymore

>that Chairforce cuck who was all over Israel's schlong.

air force is full of fundamentalist jew cock riding faggots

>Michael Sheuer
I think he'd be a good choice for either job if we really go America First and I hope we do.
Michael Sheuer is worth reading on his site.
non-intervention.com/

E Michael Jones is another guy worth checking out:
Donald Trump vs. The Oligarchs

youtube.com/watch?v=cFUpQcf0f3s

>Michael Sheuer for Trumps Director of the CIA
YES FUCKING PLEASE!

No wonder. None of those cucks said a word about the attack on the USS liberty.

Is there anyone in Congress or the senate who is not a complete cuck and traitor for Israel?

(Wait-- General Dempsy was the only based one lol, the last patriot)

That will never happen. Trump loved them

>Bullshit sir, you don't need to call me professor, you can call me Mike.
He's a true patriot

He lost that exchange because he got triggered, but it doesn't matter, because he was in the fight, and he told the truth to a roomful of professional zio/liars.

Each fucking cuck in the room was scrambling to damage control everything Scheuer said, in order to please their master Netanjahoo.

He's quite emotional but true to his beliefs. He's no politician nor rhetorical speaker but he quite represent your everyday normal thinker.

Scheuer has balls, I love watching his interviews.

I wish the lamestream media or at least infowars put Michael Scheuer on much much more, along with other truthtellers like Ken O'Keefe and Brother Nathanael.

>Brother Nathanael
He's way way beyond there