vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

Dubs logged!

Dubs logged, advice in pic

Ok storytime:
>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Dubs for Dani?

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

It's from the new Half Log 2 promo

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Give me a stinker asap

#loganslogs(tm) are the best ...

That's the spirit

Grow up

>LOGan

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

I heard the offspring of the meme was he shitted himself on stage. ...

His logs are much creamier ...

#loganslogs(tm)

I heard he was allowing underage fans who bought VIP passes into his dressing room to smell his hole and lick his ass because of a god complex, and it devolved into shitting in their mouths

I didn't give him a Log and that's what you get.

you did it again, think that famous people don't need me but I am the supreme Logger and if you don't understand how important it is to eat my Logs you're living in the wrong universe

Oh I would love a Sixxlog, so would LOGan. Just read the image, he even admitted it

>read the image

Fake news!

Oh look. THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag.

Dude, nobody finds your stupid videos funny. Nobody finds log of shit funny except you.

You spam this shit every day in the hope of making youtube dollars, but not enough people will ever want to watch your boring shit enough times for you to make money.

Quit you useless boring faggot.

>brony detected

Trips and I post this Aussie fags IP address

Worth the ban to expose a brony

LOGans logs (tm) are the very best!

who's the chick in that pic? cute

fuck off logposter you are not a hax0r

Log wars are on

TEAM ANDY

thanks for containing your autism to one thread tonight

You're a retard who made the mistake of editing yourself into a know your meme page for user recognition. Newfag bronies I swear.

Offer still stands, roll trips and find out where a neckbeard kym mod brony lives

Rolling for the IP

fuck you faglord you don't know me

Rolling

roll

Rollerino

Rolleando

Team LOGan

lol grow up these videos have comedy so complex that anybodt

This pasta makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Bravo.

Roll

Reroll

Here

Rell

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Dump

>cock rate

This is a log rate thread actually.

Team Andy or team LOGan?

dump xdd

Dump

LOGan.

roll for that IP

here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
=============
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really..

Bump

How about you expose the logposters instead and wipe this cancer from the fucking board?

Not him, but there is nothing worse than a brony. Literally nothing

The meme was created by a mod, so what you wanna do with his IP?

Plus, if you didn’t know, if you don’t have a static IP, it changes at least once a day.

Since the fucking advent of this shitty forced meme being posted every day, there now IS something worse than bronys.

The meme was created by a neckbeard cancerous basement dwelling piss stinking faggot, and posted every hour of every day for months.

Enjoy your ban.

Got any evidence of that?

I see no bans around

You will, believe me. Perhaps you’re lucky and that mod isn’t on duty right now.

another copypasta

leg

Wank wank wank wank...I thought I could smell piss faggot...

Come on you cunts I am sure if we all think of the same thing really hard this fat retarded cunt would surely just fucking die in agony....

Fuck I just pray he gets hospitalised real fucking soon...REAL FUCKING SOON

The knock is coming you low IQ cunt

Do I hear footsteps.....

of course they aren't hilarious. They're the truth, only something someone smart could see.

This

team LOGan

true story
>be me this past christmas eve
>visiting my parents
>my aunt and uncle are over and my younger cousins are running around being faggots
>step-mom is cooking food and drank too much
>I'm fishing a beer out of the fridge when she comes around the corner and stumbles into the open fridge door
>some of her wine spills on the floor and on my shoes
>literally without thinking my knee jerk response is to say call her a logless shill
> my uncle and my dad both start laughing at me and asking wtf I just said
>mfw I have no desire to/ idea how to explain myself
>mfw for the rest of the night they keep giving me shit and calling me "lawless shill" because that's what they think I said
>mfw they need to grow up

Never seen it happen for real tho is it a permanent ban?

god dammit OP

Don't fuck with Chris, bro. He's actually a nice guy.

Not permanent, even the mods give you the opportunity to grow up

Kekd hard at pic and story

You really must be the saddest prick...

Daddy really didn't buy you a bike did he, I take it all this stupid fucking shit posting is you way of forgetting what it felt like being papas little ride on toy..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Hope you can still feel the 'sting' retardo....

I just hope you are the 12 year old fucking kid you come over as, cause if not and you do have some sort of life, wife and kids I feel sorry for the poor cunts, as I 'm sure you must sneak into their bedrooms at night just to play hunt the 'dark star' you fucking freak...breeding more damaged shit posters of the future....

'Man passes misery onto man, it deepens like a coastal shelf'

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haga (oops) haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (raspberry)

Reporting for spam is no misclassified tho

Samefag begging for attention

shut up faggot
this stupid wannabe meme was created by a neckbeard loser (you)

Yeah this isn't spam. There's only one thread up. It isn't breaking any rules, so reporting it breaks global rule 7a

MOD AINT GONNA DO SHIT
YOU CREATED THIS FUCKING STUPID THING
FUCKING LOSER

Someone please hack this cunt...find him and for fucks sake make him pay...I swear If I could hack and find him I fucking swear I would genuinely at least try to hurt him so so fucking bad.....

Lol no I didn't. How does saying I got banned for reporting a thread make me the one that created it? Retard

No, not me, too much honor (?).

I tried to fight it at first as well, but had to come to a point to accept it’s useless. It’s too powerful.

just shut up
you post the same fucking photo with the same made up story evertyime
shut the fuck up

You seem mad

wish i was kidding kek

You actually called your aunt a logless shill?? Kek

I don't want you attention fuckwit....

To be honest I am quite perplexed you even posted that infantile reply...

Oh hang on that's right.....YOU are a fucking idiot!.

Ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnT!.

na my stepmom hahah
I'd been log posting on my phone all day and it just slipped

What I wouldn’t do to slurp a hot log right from andy’s bung hole...

Here's some more attention that you want

He’s right you know.

>>mfw I have no desire to/ idea how to explain myself
you know why you didnt want to explain?
because its pathetic and so are you
looool

Reminder that LOGans logs (tm) are way superior to Andy’s.

EVERYONE SPAM BOARD WITH LOGS

Team Andy or LOGan?

Reported.