Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGuew5oaIm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beautiful tittays :)

Imagine how easy her life must be. I want to be her

>black lipstick
>black nails

>Thoughts?

Sometimes I wanna kill myself but who would take care of my mom if I was dead?

maisie wishes she had tits like that

You'd think that but imagine the internal pain knowing at the end of the day nobody cares about your thoughts or opinions, it's mostly an act because they want to fuck you.

I'd rather be a man of pitiful means than someone who will always be - just that.

>Thoughts?

Why does your post history show that you cry about Sup Forums being offtopic but you're spamming this?

There is nothing wrong with superficial happiness.

Yeah there is because it all ends once she hits the wall.

>but imagine the internal pain knowing at the end of the day nobody cares about your thoughts or opinions

This is true for 99.9% of the population regardless of gender.

maise actually used to have pretty nice tits, untill she started reading all the internet bullshit. she has recently gotten too skiny.

but she still has a dancer's legs and ass

nisu

Nobody already cares about my thoughts or opinions. Believe it or not but even if people want to fuck her they'll listen to everything she has to say with perked ears.

>Homosuck

Literally will stab you in your sleep.

...?

sauceee

11/10

where's the bbc

I'd consider myself a hedonist so I won't disagree but I was more into the existential aspect of her never really being taken seriously as a human.

so it'd be better to be pretty, for the guise that people are listening even if they don't give a shit?

I'd rather talk to myself at that point.

>erm, only men.

she's probably an insufferable fucking nerd so no thanks

>so it'd be better to be pretty, for the guise that people are listening even if they don't give a shit?
What the fuck are you even saying.

It doesn't matter how pretty or ugly she is or might turn out to be. Numbers alone should tell you that 99% of the population, literally, don't give a fuck about her opinions.

You're projecting a lot of insecurity.

Too hagcore
Banji or bust

>tfw no matter how true "don't stick your dick in crazy" is it's still tempting as fuck and you'd do it in a heart beat
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

being a guy sucks

>Able to recognize it as homosuck

Why are you socializing with the crazies before or after fucking them?

sounds like the perfect way to go

I know nobody cares about my opinions, difference is I'm smart and ugly. I know nobody gives a shit enough about my looks to wonder what I'm like on the inside so I want to know about the antithesis. What is it like being pretty but having NOTHING to say?

which lets be honest, girls this pretty couldn't possibly be interesting because they went through out life saying banality incarnate but having the whole room stare as if she was delivering a speech to echo throughout eternity

luck of the draw my friend

Tell this to the many guys who've fucked and left her

>not shaved completely
pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=SGuew5oaIm4

kino