Any medfags here that could tell me what's wrong with my dick?

Any medfags here that could tell me what's wrong with my dick?

It is way to small

it's a condition called "micropenis"
phalloplasty could be a solution or, in your case, i'd say sex reassignment surgery is probable better

maybe it's a parasite?

have you swam in any dirty water in the past 6 months?

probably*

small and aids

What penis? All I see is a hand.

It looks like u have veins on ur head.
Stop jerking off faggot.

Yeah, looks like a fuckin worm has taken up residence in your glans. Good luck.

kek

does it move?

How old are you and since when have you had that?

phantom of the opera dick, put a mask on em

18, soon 19. For a year and a half but in the last months it has grown exponentially.

Chop it off. Can't risk it. With this size you're boasting, you'll probably never notice it's gone, anyway.

parasite man look it up

Ok.
1. How often do you jerk off? (Serious question)
2. Have you had sex?
3. Where are you from?
4. How often do you wash your glans?
5. Is there anything you could trace it back to? Did it just appear out of nowhere?

1. Everyday once
2. About twice a month, maybe more
3. Finland
4. Every day
5. Nothing that i can think of

It's far too small.

How do you get laid being so fat and having an ugly small penis?

Extreme grower, 17cm dick when hard, believe it or not. And def not fat, I can assure you that.

Follow up questions: (Med student here, dermatology will be my specialization)
1. Do you have any skin diseases like psoriarsis, dermatitis?
2. Can you take another photo?
3. How is your frenulum (The "banjo string")? Could you also take a photo?
Your glans looks quite dry. What you have can range from a simple eczema from dryness + friction whenever you masturbate to a parasite or STD (Least likely)

Possibly irritation from the foreskin not being kept clean?

Either way, I'd say get to the doctor and get it checked out post-haste!

And before I forget:
When you pull back your foreskin completely, are there any of the irritation "lines" also there?

Are you Jewish by chance OP?

He's uncut, don't think so.

As a hotdog eater, I couldn't tell until reading that he was from Finland.

Aids

My phone has a really bad camera. Its like a weblike structure and it keeps spreading to the shaft now. I dryed my foreskin with a cloth in both pictures for maximum visability.

17 cm isnt big either.

Well I wish you best of luck with your situation, my libido is forever killed.

lol wtf is wrong with your dick dude

Where is it??

Follow up:
The frenulum (The "string" on the back) is usually where herpes, HPV, etc. attach the easiest, that's why I would like to see it.
Your glans is definitely dry, try buying a hypoalergenic moisturizing cream, try it for a couple of days and see if it changes anything.
Don't worry OP, hide your face as good as you can, I don't care about who you are, I just wanna help. :)

Cut the fapping for a while. It seems you do it way too much, from the excessive veins.

I have been at a doctor and taken hiv, ghonorrea and herpes tests, they all came back negative.

Good. But wait, did you tell your doctor about your glans condition? When were the tests?

No i did not. A month ago. Here is a better picture, I have one possible idea what it could be but im not sure if i remember what its called.

Forgot the pic

This is what i think i have, an autoimmune disease called lichen ruber planus

Well then, you need to go to him again and tell him that. If he's a family friend or something and you don't want it to be awkward then go to another one but you need to see a doctor.
Such a dryness can evolve really quickly into an infection. I don't think you'll like a circumcision at 18.

Op here, i have some polish-jewish decent yes, but i am not

Ok, that explains it then. The lines are called Wickham's Striae. You should let the doctor take pictures for medicinal purposes, we need more documented evidence of such diseases in dermatology.

So is it rare? Is there a cure?

Unfortunately your dick is gonna fall off

Zombie Dick

It is relatively common (

Fuck my life, can i have sex tho?

Doctor here. I've only ever seen one case of this before in my career, but you seem to have a parasitic worm on your glans.

If untreated, they can cause serious damage and infection. They often burrow down the penile shaft and into the testes, causing excruciating agony, severe infection and infertility. Sometimes this requires gonadectomy.

Aids

You'll have to live with it, it might go away one day or it might stay there forever. If you take your meds correctly it will only be a cosmetic issue and not more.
Please let your doctor take pictures of it, Med students need those kinds of evidence to recognize diseases more quickly.

you make med school sound like a dickpic fest.

Nope, he doesn't. He has a Lichen Planus on his glans, look at the Wickham's Striae going all the way to his shaft.

It is not contageous but a fungal/bacterial infection is. Go to the doctor and ask him. And always use a rubber.

Haha, it is sometimes. A vag & peen fest for gynecologists and dermatologists.

You have a rather mild case of masoplastiosis macullans.
You'll need fastibulin. Get the cream NOT the gel.
If your healthcare provider offer Benzoctitone ask for 2mg not the 8mg as the side effects, re. changes to the color of the whites of your eyes simply aren't worth the risk.
Take care and keep warm...

I know this might sound cold and/or rude but please don't get a blowjob without a condom. The herpes/hpv epidemic is already big enough and people still share their beverages sometimes or smoke from the same water pipe. If you have a fungal infection or a bacterial infection on your penis and it gets into someone's mouth you might fuck them completely over.