The great powers of the 22nd century will be the German Caliphate and the Holy Chinese Empire...

The great powers of the 22nd century will be the German Caliphate and the Holy Chinese Empire. How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

>holy
>chinese
>empire
catholics are false christians

Christians are cucks

Salam my brother, I wish you an invigorating fast today, inshallah

China is pretty okay
If you ignore the dog eating

Christ our Lord, crucified and holy,
Chinese land is flying through the clouds.
It is flying over the heavenly heights,
Its wings are Huang He and Yangtze.

Well that's pretty terrible. Didn't Christianity cause the Taiping rebellion?

the second crusade when?

Beijing is the Third Rome and there will be no fourth

In 12th century you dumb gook

the 10th crusade when?

>Holy Chinese Empire
You mean the Heavenly Kingdom.

I think that I miss the australians. At least they put some effort in their shitposts.

>German
>great power

I laughed

But the majority of Chinese will still be atheists it's just that even 10 percent being Christian is a still a huge amount of people

looks their "Christianity" has already turned to some chink philosophy.
Remember Buddhism was at first of Iranians/Indians and ended up being a fucking ugly one stinking like sweat in China and Japan.

that's a pretty optimistic figure, they'd need something along the lines of 300 million christians
right now they have something like over 30 million, they are probably more because they only counted people that are officially christian, but they would still need some exponential growth in the next few years

wtf? i love china now!

I thought they oppressed their Ughyur minority because of state-imposed secularism, not muh crusades

>300 million
No they wouldn't. There's not a single county with even 100 million Christians

never

western chink media outlets/journos and articles are all tabloids

USA

maybe its because they are not chinks

2100 maybe?

Wrong

KEK
in a few centuries we'll have christian chinks feuding with muslim-majority europe
What Christians are they? Mostly Catholic I'm guessing.

they're not atheists you dumbfuck, they're irreligious just as Japan is, there is a difference and they're certainly not anywhere near the fedora-atheism.

If you're Chinese and alive, don't be

As long as based Chinese keep on suppressing lowlife Muslims in the east I don't care

Yeah so Christianity came into existence around 1500s, before that it's just lunatics hallucinating.

mostly protestant
The catholic church in china is in schism

ew

What do you mean? 70% of the US is Christian. That's over 200 million

They're not practicing Christians though, just culturally Christian. Look up church attendance in the US

protestant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cuckholism

Right, but most Buddhists and Hindus seldom attend their temples either. Religious attendance is only one indicator of religiosity.

Buddhism and Hinduism don't stress the importance of church attendance, Christianity does.

No wonder they're trying to start a war with us, they want to annex this catholic majority country and form the Holy Chinese Empire.

seeing asian christians is wierd as fuck

Asian cuntrees seem pretty susceptible to it because they're generally poor and derelict as fuck. I've had SEA Christians knock on my door before.

>tfw china is going to be christian
>tfw it's probably going to be american-tier protastantism or africa-tier quasi-christian cults

JUST

Chinese and Japanese religiousity is very different from the West, and because western practice was the standard of measurement in religious studies until very recently, Chinese and Japanese get a reputation as not religious, and some themselves believe it. That is not true though; if you look at religious participation, you will find that these two country's levels are through the roof.

Or they want to fix your mussie problems

Of course. Great powers.

>protestantism
superpower cancelled

if you are not a Protestant you are not a Christian

>tfw the last bastion of Christianity lies with China

The holy roman catholic church is the only church

Everything else is heresy.

have fun in Hell, oh wait you are already there

Padre is very disappointed with you lad

This is Good news. As Christianity implodes in Europe, it explodes in China and across Africa. The end of Christianity in Europe is just the end of a legacy. For the poor huddled masses across the earth Christianity presents an escape and promises good humanity and ideals of Democracy. God bless our missionaries and our new evangelists everywhere, they have done their job well.