Had one chance

>had one chance
>born asian
why god do this me.

have you considered that the problem is not that you're Asian, but that you're "you?"

Look on the bright side, at least you're not a hapa

No matter how successful or rich I am I will never get a white gf and all the girls would still think I have a small dick even tho it's actually 7 inches. I'm literally only destined to get only ugly ass azn girls
sucks man.

least u aint a dirty nigga

Nah I'd rather be a nigga cuz at least white girls want u for ur BBC and get blacked to trigger their overly conservative fathers. Consider being black a gift compared to being a fucking yellow gook.

don't take this the wrong way but...

if you are so upset at being asian, why don't you just kill yourself and end the suffering?

at least you're not chinese?

nah im just drunk and overly thinking about the disadvantages of being an asian minority. I dont like suicide cuz it seems like a too easy of a way out like just quiting a really hard vidya game without even trying.

>be asian
>be good looking with a 7.5 inch dick
>fucked 8 white girls so far
>went to the gym today and eye-flirted with a redhead infront of her white bf

nah you are obviously doing something wrong. sure, around strangers it might be hard, but around acquaintances its way easier since people start seeing your individual qualities more. literally all the girls i fucked i've met casually atleast 3-4 times.

also go to the gym and lift/eat properly.

>self hating Asian
This is why people don't like Asians

Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
White people think we are all the same. Even if we speak our languages all they think of is that ching chang chong.

if I was born as a nigga I wouldve killed myself.

>caring about what other people think

this is your problem.

You fucking retard. If you were black there's a very good chance you would be both poor and stupid: count your blessings. Also, who cares if you don't do well with white chicks? Most people still prefer to date within their own race despite the memes. There are plenty of Asian women out there in Canada, so why don't you see if you have more luck with them?

Nah, kpop got me laid like 10 times (by non-asians) last semester. Come to New York

It's not that you were born asian. It's that you were born asian in Canada.

>an asian leaf
disgusting

>A Chinese province with its own flag

Gross

Why are white people's opinion matter?

I find your problem.

because despite Sup Forums-mongering, whites are still by far the vast majority in both america and canada. you have to interact with whites everyday whether you want to or not. at work, school, whenever you go out, etc.

>whites are still by far the vast majority
What are you talking about?
1. People live in ethnic enclaves in major cities.
2. Toronto is *minority* white. See pic. In 2011, it was 50.2% white and now it's probably 48%. I live here, you fucking dope.

Here are stats for some of the suburbs of Toronto.

>>had one chance
>not born in western world
fuck you
at least Canada have sovereignty
you don't get the right to complain

Mississauga, Brampton and Markham are separate municipalities so these stats aren't included in Toronto's.

statistically one out of every two people you meet in toronto will be white, one out every two will be every other type of race combined. not sure what you're trying to prove with this, my original point still stands

>statistically one out of every two people you meet in toronto will be white
No because people cluster in ethnic enclaves and you can go days without seeing any particular group if you stay in your neighbourhood.

Youre doing it wrong.
>born korean
>move to the states
>had 5 white gfs
>join marins
>now working for uncle sam in japan while spreading manifest destiny using dick while getting back at the japanese for colonizing korea

Good thread.