Tell us about "her" Sup Forums

I thought it would last forever.

It's a guy

It's a guy

It doesn't exist

Worried she'll get bored

I still don't know her.

she is talking about how she wants to be a single mom

She expects the world from me and doesn't love me, she favors the nigger who put her through hell.

cuck

she is the first girl i ecer had sex with and also my first girlfriend...and it is going pretty good so far

shes my best friends' cousin and shes too young for me (legally). Im 19 shes 15. I have a gf who's my age but even she knows this girl is who i really want. I called her name out during sex with the gf before.

The part that pisses me off is I know she wants me too cause she flirts with me at every family party they have. but we both know the trouble I would be in .

>feelsbadman.jpg

first time asking girl out
"wanna see the new star wars?"
"laughs ass off after a minute says shes busy this week"
cunt told evreyone
decide to be lonley neet

She from Texas and I'm going to marry her

What a fucking bitch, better off without the cunt

Yeah seriously, who doesn't like Star Wars? I know opinions are split on the new one, but it's not like only nerds wanted to see it.

she doesn't know anything about the others. i don't know how to stop.

Met her on vacation, she’s french. Really cute, her accent is adorable to me. The sex was fucking 10/10. We really like each other but I was only there briefly and could only spend a couple weeks with her.
We still talk all the time via internet, she wants to come visit at some point.

left without saying goodbye

What do you want to know?

she's 9

Shes making my dinner as i lay on the couch shitposting.

she just got engaged to someone other than me

Are you kidding? Don’t be such a cuck just fuck her.

you are now thinking about her

She is a little brown girl I met a while back, she is so beautiful it hurts. I love talking to her every chance I get, I didn't expect things to go this way but she's really grown on me. She's the first thing I think of when I wake and the last thing I think of before I sleep, and frankly it's fucking killing me.

What can I say? I love her to death and have ridiculous insecurities that will probably lead to the fallout of my relationship

I don't think she is the one. She manages to make me like her less every week.

"She" had it coming.
"She"didn't love me like she said she did.
"She" will never love anyone ever again.

Doesn't exist.

>This is how you Sup Forums

She was my best friend and has the most beautiful black hair I've ever seen. We both wanted each other but we were dating other people and we felt bad about going behind their backs so we stopped talking. That was 2 years ago...

gamer chick, has a bf but its cool. used to talk alot but I fucked it up. I hope we'll slowly start taking again. i miss her

She broke my heart and lied several times causing me to probably have psychological damage as well >:(

no

I'm married to her.

Haven't met her yet.