Why do conservatives love Putin so much? He should be the last man on Earth right wingers idolize...

Why do conservatives love Putin so much? He should be the last man on Earth right wingers idolize. He is the leader of fucking Russia who for 70 years tried to annihilate America for fucks sake. Not to mention he is like the poster child for big government. He runs his country like he is some sort of mafia boss. And the freedoms conservatives claim to love like equality and free speech are basically death sentences in Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfUFSa7S1xY
youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck are you talking about? liberals love russia because they are communists. oh and remember right before the election how liberals were so worried that trump wanted to start a war with russia? What happened with that narrative?

I don't think they love him exactly, but he is the leader of a powerful country, why reboot the cold war if you can avoid it? Or worse start up an actual war.
The U.S. has sketchy allies in the middle east as well, who seem to be much more repressive than Putin is, yet Russia is all the rage these days.

he is a mafia boss he runs the oligarcs in russia

Putin would be dam helpful as an ally against Isis and china.

too bad

powerful country meaning the snow rednecks of asia?

Because Daddy Trump likes him

You can call them names all you want, they're still one of the bigger power players in the world.
I have no love lost for the Russian government, but not getting into a war with them would be nice.
Especially because I live halfway between the U.S.A. and Russia, which would put me smack dap in where the fighting would be.

Because they are told to.

They don't. I'd bet good money you know exactly zero conservatives in real life.

Fairbanks?

Almost half of my extended family is Republican and, while they don't exactly like the guy, they warmed up to him after the Russians basically campaigned for them.

They love him because he helped keep Hillary out of the White House. Enemy of your enemy is your friend. Cuntservatives ride Putin cock.

Never happened. Just another bogus meme fed to you by Clinton acolytes.

Helped how? There's no evidence he did any such thing.

Right, right

Think it's because he's a bad guy, but most governments in the world are bad guys.

That's not going to change but if they are one of the most powerful countries in the world. We might not benefit from it.

Cuz putin conserved russia, like it's a tuna tin can. You can see Moscow prosper and overall being well. Almost nothing has changed in russia since his reign that was created in late 90s (like in other 150+ cities, excluding Crimea and Chechnya)

I wouldn't say they are communist. They have American businesses which shows that they are capitalist. I don't think there is a line between the russian government and the Russian oil industry however. Which is fucked up considering how powerful they are.

Imagine if Pablo Escobar became the president of colombia, granted he sold a drug which the public hates and it is totally not the same as oil, but he was still a business man with complete sanctuary and no one to hold him accountable. US Laws couldn't touch him and he didn't really have to follow his own laws. He would kill, extort, threaten, and torture anyone that went against his business interests and no one could stop him.

It makes sense that the russian government does the same thing.

I could see why conservatives love Putin because he steals, kills, and threatens anyone who gets in the way of business. Those WASP country club bastards probably have wet dreams about doing that shit to make profit for their business.

Putin did not try and annihilate America. Neither did the USSR, actually. They tried to spread communism and would have liked to annihilate capitalism, but they never got anywhere near actually doing it.
Russia hasn't even been ENEMY NUMBER ONE since the early 90's. They're capitalist now, they have McDonalds and everything. The suddenly became ENEMY NUMBER ONE again the moment Hillary lost the 2016 election, primarily because liberal snowflakes refuse to consider the possibility that they could have failed all on their own.

implying we do.
stay mad kid.

Kill all weebs.

>Russia hasn't even been ENEMY NUMBER ONE since the early 90's
That's true, but MuriKKKans have been inculcated since the early 1950s to hate them Godless ruskies. That's not a lesson one unlearns easily. Besides, all the boogeymen that have come after were imaginary enemies created the US government so that it might claim successive victories, while the ruskies have been a boogeyman we can all count on since the end of WWII.

Are you retarded? The Clintons and trump are best buddies with Saudi Arabia for fucks sack.

are you made no first world problems?

Trump and the teabag republicans suck Putins dick. They love dicktators

Oh, snowflakes... you don't even remember your own history:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfUFSa7S1xY

"This is my last election. After my last election have more flexibility."
Oops. Hot mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Hillary presenting Russia with a "reset" button on behalf of Obama, Biden and herself. Of course, they screw it up, but still, they wanted to be pals with Putin. Until it was more convenient to accuse someone else of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0