Rekt thread

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html
content.etilize.com/900/1011973005.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8iy9TNudyu0
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

post more

Logan Young
Logan Young

FAKE. Niggers don't have brains

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Cheers for the wank material

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

post more op

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

kys

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

What a fucking stupid monkey. See the other cruiser just drive away even though there's a firefight.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

I know dead people are not a joke! Watch Logan paul vlog he talks very seriously about dead people!

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

well, it is chicago, there was probably another shooting happening on the other side of the intersection

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

copy pasta

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Haaaaaaahahahaha wow

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Don't be racist to Italians you sick fuck

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

original joke nice one kiddo get off /b

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

whos got those hd isis webms?
dump please

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Curiosity how victim react or just how it looks. You don't see a dead body/some1 in agony everyday. Some people just simply like watching this kind of stuff, same way that others are into furry or other fetishes.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

responding to pasta

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

This kills the man.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

ye's

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

lol post more

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

i think you are left with no other choice than to punch your monitor. that will show us.

also, tits or gtfo

William Miller
William Miller

Fucking retard

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Perhaps you should not come on this server then at all bait normie, it's a rekt thread and nature is one constant state of war. peace only counts between humans but meanwhile you still consume organisms. Also with every step you crush a 1000 bacteria without you knowing anything and then to realize we all come from those tiny things as origins. Also dead people don't breed so who where your ancestors, some running away cucks that can't hold a single position? you are a degenerate for your whole ancestor tree

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Lesson learned with forklifts:
Don't jump/fall out

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Lmao kys faggot

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Sargent Downs, you're talking to the pasta! ABORT ABORT

James Lee
James Lee

take that lil bitch to the ruths chris

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Wtf

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

what happened to this gook

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do degenerates like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your mom warm basement in her home on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you NEETs? This is very fucked up, yet crazy sodomites like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you degenerates even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Yeah that's kinda obvious, and a bit late for that guy.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

i dont really know but it's very fucking funn'y

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Well that would get me to quit smoking

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

lol

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Its amazing how zero fucks are given by Asians. If that happened in nearly any street in the USA, you'd have everyone rushing out of their cars, offices, etc to help that guy.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

bullies
LMAO FAGGOT

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

what got hit by the blowdart?

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

But dual wielding looks so cool!

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

kek

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

WHats jappeming

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

He still look like a chinaman.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Notice how many shot the first cop just miss while he had all his time to aim, Top training right there

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

last 1

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do degenerates like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your mom warm basement in her home on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you NEETs? This is very fucked up, yet crazy sodomites like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you degenerates even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

He's taking out mice in his house.

Mason James
Mason James

That was pretty pathetic.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

How do I know this is Russian?

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

and to think there is people that belive in god

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Only think in this thread that has made me cringe so far.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

rug on the wall

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

wtf is that ?

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Badass.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

Kill yourself

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

looks like animal attack. beat or dog

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

tfw this is literally all that you are

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Wow. Haven't seen this one before.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

I don't see any Free Will in there...

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Nothing magical, supernatural, or divine to be found inside of that thing.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

watermelon!

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

That's because it's a nigger.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Humans are physical machines made out of flesh, blood, and bone rather than screws, springs, and logic boards.

Julian Green
Julian Green

checked

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

fake everyone knows they don't have brains.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Completely irrelevant. We are all physical systems. There is no free will. There is no soul. There is no afterlife.

John Smith
John Smith

How are you so sure?

William Green
William Green

/thread

I kek'd

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

nerve gas

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

welcome to China ;)

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

The ol spicy keychain

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Just because a hunk of matter is organized differently than other matter doesn't make it non-material.

If you look close enough it's all just quarks and particles making up quarks (yet undiscovered and there might be no final elementary particles, could go on to infinity) anyways, there's nothing differentiating anything "human" or even the concept of "life" at that level.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

"Man is a machine"

He was right.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

a niggers head

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Why would you be able to see the divine?
And who says divine and magic don't function on particles?

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Because there is no evidence. These are just imaginary concepts in your mind.

The mind is determined by the brain.

Therefore there is probably something wrong with your brain.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

ma nigga

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Yes I'm joking but thought it'd be funny for those that get it.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

rekt
posts gore
kys

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

filename

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

There is no evidence for your original claim either.

Eli Green
Eli Green

Did he steal that forklift? It's like he was in a fuck of a hurry and didn't know how to drive.

Angel King
Angel King

...and they're off?

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Went to a cadaver lab once and got to hold the same thing. It was amazing. Got to hold a brain and heart too.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Did it suddenly make your realize that your entire identity is the result of electronic movements within a pulpy soup in your skull?

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Now I need a drink.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

The burden of proof is always on the side of making a positive ontological claim. You have to demonstrate that there *IS* such an object or force you are saying that there is.

There is no burden of proof for the default evidence already at hand. The default evidence at hand is a natural system that we all share. It's your responsibility to prove that there is more than this, and if you can you should be able to give me evidence for it.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Then do me a favor and stick with that very principle. Don't even think about God and witchcraft. You seemingly didn't research the subject at all.
All the evidence I need is that it works. But you wouldn't accept that proof even if I demonstrated.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Kek

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

AHHAHAHA love it you old bastard!

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

/thread

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

I love how rekt/gore can spark philosophy references and discussion.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Why you posting shopped rekt? That picture insinuates niggers have brains.

Justin Price
Justin Price

I can fap to this.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Amazing seeing gross anatomy displayed like this. We're all just monkeys with melon brains.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

One billion years from now, provided if humans or other sentient beings exist on earth, the light from the stars, which will have moved so far away, will no longer be perceivable, and that the night sky will appear an empty blackness devoid of stars. Of course, we know this to not be true, but in the future there will be no empirical or scientific way to prove otherwise.

Food for thought.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

faggot

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

He died a happy horse.

No pane, no gain.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

lol, so, theres no God but theres evil, kind of silly

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Seen a lot of similar shit at the Glasgow university museum, heads and body parts opened up just like this.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

You haven't been in a rekt thread in a while I suppose?

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

this thread is dull, contribute fags

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Story?

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

no clue, probably didn't know how to shut his fucking mouth though

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Nigga that's the black dude missing. Look you can see his gun firing and hitting the ground. The cop hits him on the first try.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

selfie of the year

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

That is disgusting

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Goddammit, China! WTF is with you people?

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

New page everywhere

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Goddammit, I've got half a mind to...oh

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

youre a fag
more please

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Always wanted to know the story with this guy. How does this happen?

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Cop not using auto aim what a pleb
In real life when your adrenaline is pumping and your life, the life of your partner and the other people around you are in immediate and potentially deadly danger and you only have moments to process the information you expect them to be able to fucking 360' no scope some wobbley coked out walking pole with a gun?

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Must be vegan, no meat.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

paper cut

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

what's that facebook thing?

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Nice!

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

It's a bummer she's all cut open, she's got a really nice rack

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

stitch her up, and have some fun.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

+1

Jack King
Jack King

it was nerve gas

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

Yeah, why wouldn't I? Is any of this supposed to change my mind? For every action there's a reaction. Learned this in elementary school user.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

That's a horrible way to commit suicide.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Anyone got that webm with the chick getting her hands and feet chopped off and then gets her throat cut? Didn't save that one for some reason

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

or this

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

What does that have to do with GOD? I'm just curious?

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Can you prove any of this?

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

godly trips

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

extreme foot fetish

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Thanks

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

burden of proof is always on the one making the initial claim. Just saying.

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

I think the mother of the monkey complained her dindunuffin didn't deserve to die when he tried robbing them.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

be bling shizo bum live in dumpster

while maggots look scary they aren't that bad.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

tehy should have just hung him, put him out of his agony

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

WHo has those hd isis webms, I need those bad.

Guy blown up in dessert (chopper shot)
Rifle to head
etc.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

this strikes me as fake, any sauce?

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Trips of truth

Christopher James
Christopher James

Babies aren't funny, peace out

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Soldiers or well armed gangsters?

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

I gotta go take a shit

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Kek

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Gangsters, based on their shoes

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

responding to obvious copypasta

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Story??

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A KID
LMAO

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Kek

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Mexicans not isis

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Cartel shit, I'd wager

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

ya that one is mexicans, but I want the isis ones, i've seen them posted here before, forgot to save them

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

BECAUSE EVERY FAGGOT ON b TRY TO BE A EDGE LORD

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

wtf this can't be real

David Harris
David Harris

He stopped right after the turn...

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Is that a Stanley? They don't make Stanley blades like they used to. All the manufacturing went to some third world country.

Ebay has Stanley USA for premium. Check your Grand Fathers, basement!!!

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

As a professional youtube video watcher, I must say the older guy's move to the left- *look this up: moving away from center from shooter* is a seasoned move.

t. youtube hero.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

If being a murderer doesn't work out he'd make a great butcher. Better with a machete than most of the terrorists I see.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Do you think they survived? Like there wasn't any blood so maybe they didn't hit that hard

William Perez
William Perez

Looks more like an olfa to me
content.etilize.com/900/1011973005.jpg

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

This dude gets it. It's actually very difficult to shoot a pistol with good aim. You can always tell who has never shot in their life

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

kills him dead

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

I don't know, the yellow def looks like a stanley, and the black knob/area is def bigger in the pic,
The attack looks like a mex thing, soI wonder if Stanley is made in mex, or is olfa?

Luke Green
Luke Green

are you logan paul?

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

how the hell would they get rid of that? remove the eyes?

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

this kills the nigger

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

stupid animal

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Idiots are going to face a fucking murder charge and ruin the rest of their pathetic lives...

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

when the nigra hits the ground its like poetry

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

I go there. It's rad.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

guessing it Brazil, and that would be the story

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

so edgy

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Fuck this Peter Weller looking bitch

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

nigga, are you really saying he was, "driving like he stole it?"

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

What's more pathetic is that wasnt even the cops firing.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Always wear your seatbelt.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

is that brain a bit undersized?

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

you wouldnt eat pussy with swiss cheese lettuce and tomato that fresh?

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

hunterian-museum
just added to the bucket list

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

I think youre right, on closer look it doesn't have the round locking device, so not an olfa, likely stanley

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

When you study anatomy there you get to see the god tier specimens and dissect some shit. I've been in a room with what must have been about 40/50 bodies on tables to dissect a human brain. Good times.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Don't act like you wouldn't, fag

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

I'd eat that!
and I'm a cocksucking faggot

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

I'm not a necrophiliac, so no I wouldn't

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

only proper reply

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

neat!

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Gotta say, that's some good copypasta. Anyhow, We like rekt threads because death is so fucking trivial. It happens to everyone from little kids to old fucks every day. It's not something that should be taken seriously or something to be scared of. We should be allowed to joke about it, we should be allowed to use death as a way to enjoy life. Every time I hear someone died I think that they're lucky, now they know what's on the other side. It's all trivial, it's all pointless. Why not have fun with it? I mean, I have necrophilia so of course this is my opinion but, it's true right?

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

No way. I've seen people die from just concussions.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

let me explain something to you, I have played over 20,000 hours of call of duty, ALL VERSIONS, don't talk to me about shooting son.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

nigga crawling out of the crator like a badass anime sayan

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

goes on Sup Forums
suprised to see dead bodies

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Dominic you rat

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Oh goddammit dude thats over the line

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

i came here to say this.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

BACKSTORY: NEET juan didn't leave the hosue at 22 so they parents got fed up with him and killed him

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Wow I'm surprised it was that big

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Every rekt thread there's always gotta be one piece of shit who goes too far

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

perhaps acid thrown on face

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

dude starts with mice, moves on to cats. dogs ...

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

thats a chink

David Martinez
David Martinez

starts with mice, moves on to racoons ...

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

story?

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

it`s china

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Yup I sure do believe in him. And he's wonderful. I'll pray for you.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

“You’re going to jail now!”

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

shit i don't know but sh or he'd make the best zombie halloween costume

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin...
Then why did you start dumbass?

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

the people in these road incidents are unbelievably stupid.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Looks like he hit the side fuel tank.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

man he dindu nutin... cops be crazy man

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

One of my favs

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Dude, that is a motorcycle helmet fragmenting apart. I've seen another rider take a baseball bat to the head and just be barely phased. No, that rider is fucking toast, if not from initial impact wrenching his spine, then from the pavement catching his brainpan on the way down.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

kek

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

C O N S U M E

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

I read the newsclip he was dead instantly

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

captain fucking obvious over here...

Jacob James
Jacob James

your a newfag

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

thats just how people drive in the third world

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

when did file size limit go back to 2mb?

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

*burp*

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

youtube.com/watch?v=8iy9TNudyu0

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Quiet normie RRRREEEEEEEEE

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Naww, she's not vegan, the meat is on its way ;)

David Roberts
David Roberts

lol, he break his neck?

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

Is that a guy or a girl?

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

What's happening here?

Colton White
Colton White

GTA V freeroam

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

draining corn from a silo and the birds feet are getting stuck beneath the corn, acting like quicksand

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

if you look really close, you see a soy boy with a micro penis

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

WTF

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

where did he find all these giraffes?

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

don't click unless your heart is hard as prison steel

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Male or female?

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Zetas most likely

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

It's a dude? Thought it was a chick

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

too much ramen

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

both

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

No pane, no mane.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

called Sup Forums

William Peterson
William Peterson

hammer is useful tool, solve many different problems

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

well congratulations, your door opens more than it should

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Awww .. I don't know why but it's nice to see webm like this one in a rekt thread... it's like you're taking a break from all that rekt sht

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Driver of blue truck doesn't give a shit.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Choked them out

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit