/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fx3VwRZThZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rags

huomenta and good vappu'a

Can I get some Scandinavian (You)s to ensure a good night's sleep?

have a pull(You)

>binland
>scandi
dop geg

In all honesty if the Caps go out in 4-5 games what do you do with the team?

Hyvää huomenta

>america
>arguing about semantics
tob dog

What do you mean? The Penguins are a dynasty so there is no shame in losing to them.

Try again next year.
They still got few more years left in their window.

No with expansion and some big names that will be needing new contracts throughout the next 4yrs.

Fleury is elite. There is no denying it. Penguins will deal him in the offseason and only get better after winning the Stanley Cup. There is no point for other teams to try in the next 7 to 8 years. LOL

Is that your bed OP lol

>Canucks and Avs got fucked

the prophecy must bee met, 3 more years till the shitlist hits 300 seasons of failing to cup

sleep tight

list of cute animal babies(not ranked in order):

pigs
pandas
bears
dogs
water hippos
gorillas
etc.

tree doggos

>tfw the kings were the only team to get dubs in the draft lottery

Trotz taking out Holtby is brutal. Like how do you regain confidence after that? They are done.

>No Elephants

??

>devlels win the lottery
>its the worst draft year of the millenia
grease on bankrupcy watch

>>>>>>>>>>>humans

Why do people pretend that our little pink drooling abominations are cute?

bats

youtube.com/watch?v=fx3VwRZThZQ

And the biggest potential problem with the Draft Lottery becomes a reality - that teams who weren't tanking and were just genuinely horrible teams can fall out of the 1st spot to 4th.
What an absolute joke.

What happened to the avs though? Don't they have ANY prospects? They weren't bad the year before

>what is scouting

>Snes 5-6

How much of a shitshow was it?

Amazing, memefest, watch highlights

consider this: a finn is their best player. you can't get much lower than that

Will do hue

>tfw at one point in the game pitt had 3x as many goals as the caps with only 1/3 of the shots
>tfw even if the caps break Flurry in gm3, Holeby/Goober will give up 6 goals on 15 shots
>tfw it will literally never ever be the caps year

Actually, rank yesterday /hoc/ out of sens and rangers, lottery and pens and caps

at least it's not a super tragedy to miss out on the number one pick this year. Loads of decent first rounders and no lock for number one

I wonder just how close the penguins were to trading fleury this past year. Seems like keeping him was the best decision the team has made all year

Think Dallas could mange to move one of their shit tier goalies without salary retention if they bundle their pick on it?

NAME THAT GOALIE
SA: 248, Svs: 226, GA: 22, SV%: .911, GAA: 2.62

Holtsieve

marchand rats

>Rags
>Cantpucks
>Vagos
How can so many teams get fucked in one day?

god morgen magnus

haapåsh roturd tiuaa >rgas

Good morning!

honestly are there even good players in the 2017 draft. top 2 sucks, all the finns suck ass besides Heponiemi.

what a shitty draft

Finns OUT

Who /lastpick/ here?

are you Cucks fans ready for 3-0?

>Cuck
Reddit

can the oilels actually win the bowl?

will mactavish be vindicated?

They can make the cup, not sure if they can beat the pongs

They'd probably get blown the fuck out by the Pongs desu unless Talbot puts on a performance like Friday almost every game.

Vegas has now apparently given them the best odds of winning

soon

#2 overall...Great, hopefully get a solid 1-2C. Now

T R A D E G I R O U X

le block more shots man is gonna get his team killed by the end of the caps series

Hischier

Delicious.

Fuck the caps for choking every goddamn year
What a pathetic franchise

>rags

oil is old crusted up dinosaur semen

Has that CanucksWillWinDraftLottery faggot posted after the lottery?

The Flyers are going to get Patrick or Hischier and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

No, but Kippers reappeared all of a sudden.

any chance the caps will get shut out?

>tfw

>implying either of those players will be the best taken

This is going to be a meme draft. Some nobody picked in the late stages will end up being the best NHL player.

Flyers fans: who would you prefer?

>trades Carter and Richards...at the same time...in a non-rebuild year

You retards built your own grave.

possible, but what're you gonna do? go way off the board at 1 or 2?

No. Maybe trade down?

Not a reasonable comparison at all.

Giroux's been declining fast for the last two seasons, and even if he were to miraculously turn it around he'd be old as fuck by the time they'll actually be ready to compete.

Giroux only contributes (all the "little things") to the present flyers, but at present they're mediocre with or without him. He has no place in the future of the organization.

And they won't be shit for another 2-3 years, at least.

I hope the Jets grab Juuso Valimaki. 6'2, 200lb LHD who's putting up PPG in the WHL

trade down because there's a chance someone at 6 or 7 might be better? sounds retarded desu.

Timothy Liljegren, Nolan Patrick and Hischier are the only 3 good players in the whole fucking draft. Hishier reminds me alot of Kadri coming out, Patrick reminds me of Getzlaf and Liljegren reminds me of Ryan McDonough.

they can't move him though, he's not good enough and his contract isn't friendly enough to net you any kind of decent return. they're better off keeping him. he's still a god at faceoffs and on the powerplay.

I gotta take a shit bros.

This is so comfy.

who else?

already had diarrhea eearlier

Good luck getting anything decent for him.

They might as well. Laine is going to be their Ovi (for better or worse) for the next decade at least, so they might as well go all in on Finns.

>trade down 5 spots and also get a 2nd rnd pick
>still draft a player you like in the 1rst that is just as good as anyone above him and get to draft another player in the 2nd

What's wrong with that? Putting a bunch of pressure on a non-star top 2 pick is a terrible idea most of the time. Unless they are legit star material, your better off drafting out of the top 2-3 so that your player doesn't get shat on the instant he isn't gold.

Exactly, look what happened to Yakupov

Should the Canucks trade their first round for both of Arizona's?

I want the canucks to draft Cody Glass and i'm pretty sure he'd still be available at 7th

nah, even if 1 or 2 turn out to be mediocre, you've gotta take that chance. their potential is too high, especially compared to everyone after them. it's basically a mixed bag after #2.

So, if the Penguins make it through the Caps, it's a cakewalk to the Stan Lee Cup, right?

Ottowa has no legs to skate on, just a mostly stifling blue line.
Rags would choke on them.
If Bob and Holtby can't beat their snipers, no one can.
Maybe McDavid could get his dad, the king of all creation, to phone in a miracle..

Fucking Penguins probably faced their greatest opposition in the Jykkets only because they weren't afraid to smack them around and the officials did a fine job of snuffing them out.

tl;dr Pengs gonna win it again.

>sunday
>Finland-Sweden hokkei
Is there anything comfier

hmmm

The Swiss player is overrated though. Patrick is also riding off his previous years performance. He hasn't been anything like that this year.

It just doesn't make sense to draft either over any of the other top prospects unless you truely like them as players and/or need that position. New Jersey could get away with it because nobobdy pays attention to them anyways, so their pick will be under the radar. Philly fans are cancer though, and they will immediately shit on their top pick if he isn't great.

no their potential is not high, that's why this draft is considered shit lel

nothing wrong with that, given how little separation there is at the top of the draft you could expect every team to have wildly different internal rankings

if they expect their guy to be there later there will be trading down

Meistriliiga is bretty comfy too. To bad their streams are behind giant walls of languages I can't read or speak.

so don't pick the higher touted player cause some fans might be upset if he doesn't live up to the hype? straight retarded, dawg.

I don't see Arizona making that trade regardless. They don't really have anything to gain by moving up a few spots, and would be better off adding more prospects. Vancouver should just draft Glass if they want him. He's done well enough and has just as much chance at being a great center as Patrick does tbqh.

holy shit if that's true that's insane

also lel because grease is even too lazy to revolt against the government even though everyone wants it

lazy fucks

both patrick and hischier have been fumbling their way through the draft season

if they don't go 1/2 it'll be a mild 'oh' instead of some shock

they're not very highly touted

I don't care. I'd take a 5th round pick in 2025 just to get rid of his contract.

(not actually but it would at least make me happy to see all the delusional Giroux ball-lickers in the fanbase lose their shit over MUH CAPTAIN)

>highly touted

That's just it though, it isn't by much. If a deal is on the table to move down a bit and get another pick, this is the draft to do it. Picking in the top 2-3 is only worthwhile if there are actually star level players available. Instead, you have "highly touted" players that get drafted because teams feel like they have too given their potential. It's a risk either way, but at least a later pick gets less attention and can spend more time developing.

>they're not very highly touted
retard alert