I have a cuck fetish and really want to watch her sucking another mans cock

I have a cuck fetish and really want to watch her sucking another mans cock.

She can suck mine hook me up lmao

BAITer

We're in Australia, could I please watch?

Same, I'd love to cum down her throat

tits, then

Nude?

Got kik? İd love to see mooore

I'd have her get down on her knees while I make myself comfortable in her chair, relaxing as I enjoy her mouth working up and down on my cock.

tits, then

tits... show em

Let me watch please? I'd pay to see someone make her happy.

You're free to watch as long as you don't get in the way of her hot little mouth worshiping my dick, your girl feeling like a real woman as she shoves my cock into her face again and again.

One cock is not enough for her. She needs to join a blowbang.

Faggot go nude

Of course I'll be quite and stay out of the way, could you beat me up in front of her as well please?

If she asks me to or you piss me off. I bet the sight of you getting the shit kicked out of you would just make her even more wet for my dick.

Who is her little friend? I wouldn't mind having her join in too.

I'm an aussie and I'd fucking destroy her.
I'll break her like I broke the last few girls I was with.

My gf, looking to swap more of her with my fellow cucks, kik jamesanue

Of course because you're clearly a fucking pussy, and your girlfriend deserves to be gang raped for dating such a fucking pussy.

same here... dont know if i could tho ;p

Thank you, she'd enjoy too. She's a friend of ours.

Yes you do. You know that if you saw her lips wrapped around my cock you'd just stand there in shock, getting hard while watching her eagerly suck dick.

More on kik?
kylasmith72727

Nothing brings friends together like making out around a cock.

We're in Sydney.
I know I'm a pathetic loser, I hope she does and I get to see it happen.

Roll

yeah i jerk of thinkin about her sucking and fucking someone else... but i dont know if i could go tru with it tho haha ;p

If someone came up to her and started hitting on her, would you try to stop him?

op wanna get kik cucked?

no not if she liked it

I bet she would. She might be a bit awkward at first, but after getting a few drinks in her she'd get into the spirit of things, flirting back and not pulling away as I get in close to her.

Of course you would be around, because you're going to bring her to the party where it happens. And once she's inside you'll get the shit kicked out of you while she's pinned on her back and raped over and over with her tits bouncing around. And she won't want to admit it, but she will get addicted to being raped. And lucky for her, her boyfriend writhing on the ground is clearly a pussy. So when she goes out dressed like a slut with you, she can be guilt free the next time someone kicks your ass and rapes her over your writhing body.

Springwood, NSW

you the guy in these photos? provide proof that you can make this happen

Sometimes I have trouble getting an erection but the idea of this happening is something I really like. Getting beaten up while my girlfriend is fucked my other men is something that needs to happen.

Any more of the green fairy in the back there?

Which is why you're a pussy. How couldn't you get erect from that?

Yeah

Is she down for it?

I can when she teases me about it
I suggested it after she told me that I wasn't making her happy in bed, and yes she likes the idea.

Today i was lurking on facebook looking at hoes profiles and ended up in this girl profile, also saw his boyfriend (probably you) m8 just by seeing your face i could see you were a fag... But how could i imagine you were a cuck hahahahaha
Btw no need to worry, won't share your personal info

damn that sounds hot man, like the idea

How would you feel if you got the shit beat out of you and she gets choked until she passes out. Then take both you to a barn and make you watch as a bunch of horse line up to rape her harder than she's ever experienced. And she would beg for it to stop and for you to save her, saying she never wanted to go this far. But you're just getting the shit being out of you.

Thank you, it's not the kind of thing I'd normally tell people but I still think about it.

Got more pics?

I'd love to see her chocked, and her begging me to save her from being raped while I'm beaten would be amazing.

Pic of you or her timestamped faggot. otherwise we can safely assume that the most you have ever said to this girl is "h-h-hello milady" and then stalked her fucking facebook

Are you going to post nudes, or what?