Hey, Sup Forums. I just got diagnosed with a aspergers less than 12 hours ago and have decided to kill myself...

Hey, Sup Forums. I just got diagnosed with a aspergers less than 12 hours ago and have decided to kill myself. Don't ask why, don't try to stop me. I have no friends or family, so I'd like to give some games to some of you (steam only). Drop your links below.

>inb4 livestream suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990947534/
steamcommunity.com/id/domv3rgaschuy
steamcommunity.com/id/gayalex
steamcommunity.com/id/solarcord/
steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_Obama/
steamcommunity.com/id/krustykrabpizza420
steamcommunity.com/id/Ajit_PAI/
steamcommunity.com/id/unfunnyjokes
steamcommunity.com/id/tonykilos/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167065483
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364863446/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040209529
steamcommunity.com/id/Carruj
steamcommunity.com/id/jacketblanket
steamcommunity.com/id/1kong/
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=126861416&token=mq61Uf_4
steamcommunity.com/id/zeart/
steamcommunity.com/id/54422/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109313738/
steamcommunity.com/id/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321436444/
steamcommunity.com/id/ijskist123
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198368376777/
steamcommunity.com/id/MOL4R
steamcommunity.com/id/Pridely
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086799320/
steamcommunity.com/id/blankurlhere/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364507498/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110911616
steamcommunity.com/id/derdenniis
steamcommunity.com/id/Teselix/
steamcommunity.com/id/perfectscore/
steamcommunity.com/id/Telebrot/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353805442/
steamcommunity.com/id/spooklight/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123477705
steamcommunity.com/id/Sir_Regios/
befrienders.org
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136836606
steamcommunity.com/id/SuperNovaa41
steamcommunity.com/id/20010316
steamcommunity.com/id/-fletcher/
steamcommunity.com/id/RainbowGiveCancer/
steamcommunity.com/id/TinyDessertJamboree/
steamcommunity.com/id/WillemOK/
steamcommunity.com/id/DaIcarus/
steamcommunity.com/id/defluxit/
steamcommunity.com/id/horyshetxd
steamcommunity.com/id/exploot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One game per person. Don't be greedy.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990947534/

also don't do it senpai

It's only AS, why kill yourself? Does not make any sense...

Comon man I have schizophrenia. Its not that bad, just accept (its hard I know)
One time in my life I thought in killing myself, but I realize that dead aint better than being alive

Not OP but how do you deal with knowing that you are flawed and unlike most people?

And how did you know you were a schizophrenic

steamcommunity.com/id/domv3rgaschuy

steamcommunity.com/id/gayalex

thanks in advance boi

don't do it OP

steamcommunity.com/id/solarcord/

Know the feeling, not gonna tell you stop but I’ll tell you good luck. I wish I had the balls to kill myself
steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_Obama/

Good luck brother

Who cares about being like most people?

bullshit. life and death is just an infinite repeating cycle.

>steamcommunity.com/id/krustykrabpizza420
Aspergers ain't the worst thing to happen bud, but I can't control your life. Farewell, stranger.

steamcommunity.com/id/Ajit_PAI/

This. At least try your hand at music, math or art first. Your 'condition' may actually be a gift.

Not who you replied to but likewise flawed. I just do shit that I feel like within the bounds of society. My lifespan will probably be cut short sooner than 90% of people so i make sure to enjoy my time while I'm here instead of letting disease and illness win. Shit like psychedelics really made me appreciate existence in a way therapy and support never managed to.

steamcommunity.com/id/unfunnyjokes

half expecting OP to come out and say "my suicide stream link is in 420chan IIRC"

Thanks For the game OP. Sorry to see you go

That's nothing, don't kill yourself over a minor setback. You've functioned with it until now, why kill yourself over a label?

steamcommunity.com/id/tonykilos/

I wish I had balls too OP, I feel you

Don't kill yourself you massive retard faggot, aspergers is fake and invented by greedy kikes at your local pharma company. don't do it.

I have aspergers too and it fucking sucks to live with it. I have been bullied my whole life because of it. I would kill myself too but I have a younger brother and my mother is physically disabled. You are doing the right thing OP. Wish I could join you.

post link to live stream

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167065483

Don't fucking kill yourself. Life ist worth living.
Hit the gym, do some sports. Travel to Thailand, fuck as many hookers as possible. Shit on friends and family, thats not a reason to live. It's up to you or do you want to be the ultimate loser?

>doing the right thing by killing himself
Eat shit pal

Dont do it OP, you are not defined by your aspergers. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364863446/

op is a faggot

i have aspergers as well. it gets better dude. i promise. im engaged and going to school for game design. i already got my certificate in animation. dont do it bro

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040209529

steamcommunity.com/id/Carruj

steamcommunity.com/id/jacketblanket

steamcommunity.com/id/1kong/

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=126861416&token=mq61Uf_4

https;//steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087127144

It's up to you what you do man, just don't end up on a logan paul vlog

Everyone is flawed, others just have an easier time hiding it. You can't see it cause you're too busy looking at yourself

steamcommunity.com/id/zeart/

Stream it

Could you say when you send them to people (their links) or can peeps put in when they get stuff?

This
Might as well have an audience

Don't do it but gimme game and I'll be your friend anyway
steamcommunity.com/id/54422/

this would be great man. been pretty shitty recently. not expecting anything but may as well say something i guess
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109313738/

steamcommunity.com/id/
fleischschuld

Thanks

Same person, why not try nitrogen asphyxiation to "do the deed"? That's how I'd go

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321436444/
god damn op get a job and find friends there or something someone will like u

Guys, I think this is bait.

steamcommunity.com/id/
fleischschuld
hey sit down and talk with me brother

man i have a friend who have aspergers and he's a fucking god at piano i never saw someone as talented as him and he knows like all the piano musics. I can make him hear anything and he'll tell me : oh that's this song from this guy
He's unbeliavebly smart and so, please, don't kill yourself and try to make something out of your gift
I love you user

Add me

probably

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198368376777/

i want DEFCON

steamcommunity.com/id/MOL4R

Thanks boi

Add me.

nah, live stream with a shotgun, more entertaining.

steamcommunity.com/id/Pridely

we can be friendos owo

Defo Bait, but why...

>Killing yourself because you have Aspergers
What are you? Autistic?

I have too asperger i am diagnosed when i had 5 years old. I havent too any frends but i realize that i drawing weel and interested about architecture from this time i stoped thinking about my problems with relations. Find your hobbies or probably talent.

live stream noaw

Everyone's saying "hey don't do it" and then they put their steam profile link right below kekd

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086799320/

Don't do it boi, we love you.

steamcommunity.com/id/
/ Please bro but dont killyourself!

It's not the right choice, I'm sure you don't seem any different than you've always been. Depends how you feel about it yourself. Just pretend you don't have it and keep on keepin' on how you usually do.

This bong rip is for you, user.
Here's to hoping you keep your money and continue on.

But just because,
steamcommunity.com/id/blankurlhere/
Have wanted Grim Dawn since it was announced on Steam.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364507498/

I feel bad about it, but i want to request a fallout 4

Hey man, thanks for doing this. Rust or Arma 3 would be great

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110911616

F

steamcommunity.com/id/derdenniis

pls do it now!

I have aspergers too, I have a girlfriend and get paid whenever I want to, make good money for my age, have a huge group of friends, am in good shape and enjoy exercising, and I am studying a subject I love and am enjoying life. What's the problem again? Kek

steamcommunity.com/id/Teselix/

steamcommunity.com/id/perfectscore/
pl0x gib getting over it

who wants to be normal

steamcommunity.com/id/Telebrot/

dont do it
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353805442/

I respect your wishes but doing it just for that is lame as fuck. Like you're the only one or it's agonizing. Kinda makes you a faggot.

Hey OP, just because you have Aspergers doesn't mean you should kill yourself. It won't solve anything and will just hurt others. You've lived your entire life with it, so just because you're diagnosed now you kys?

If you do decide to kys at least get me rocket league thanks
steamcommunity.com/id/spooklight/

>>inb4 livestream suicide
fag

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123477705

:)

steamcommunity.com/id/Sir_Regios/

Don't do it you have sooo much more in life. We all have blunders in life and no one's life is perfect. Please hang in there and wait. Times will get better. Please don't become a statistic. I bet someone out there would like you and like your personality.

I have it too man, aspergers doesn’t define you. Don’t do it!

I can't begin to know how you feel. But there is hope, I promise.

Give yourself a chance, talk with someone. A friend, a relative, or someone who can just listen. befrienders.org

They will respect your decision, and won't stop listening or hang up, even if you've already taken action to end your life.

Pls don't kys, although:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136836606

steamcommunity.com/id/SuperNovaa41

Please bro i dont have money and dont kill yourself, there are so many reasons to live steamcommunity.com/id/20010316

I was bullied all throughout my whole school years for my tourettes. Eventually people stop caring. Who cares what they think? And if they can't understand what you're dealing with, obviously they are the ones with the issues, not you.

steamcommunity.com/id/-fletcher/

y not

steamcommunity.com/id/RainbowGiveCancer/
RIP bro and thank you

steamcommunity.com/id/TinyDessertJamboree/

id spend my money traveling to interesting places before i off myself but if this is what you wanna do i guess go for it

Satan has spoken don't kill yourself op

Canuck fag here. Had a friend for about 13 years throughout elementary to early high school named Jesse. Never seemed odd, he was a funny and enjoyable dude to be around with our little group. Loved listening to Slipknot and Tool at the time. That guy fuckin' loved Tool. When we were about grade 11 or starting 12, he got diagnosed with Schiz. Started acting a bit different shortly after he accepted he had it.

Ended up suiciding, but still don't know how. We always smoked weed now and then at his place and he loved getting drunk. Must have drank and smoked himself to the grave.
It's been like 14 years since then.

Anyway, felt I'd share. R.I.P Jesse.

send us a sign from heaven pls

steamcommunity.com/id/WillemOK/

steamcommunity.com/id/DaIcarus/
Please something great

You're in a unique position. You've decided to end your life. Why not fly out to some far away land and backpack/travel/hitch hike as long as you can. You'll either experience something that'll change your mind or you'll die, giving you what you wanted anyway.

steamcommunity.com/id/defluxit/ thanks user

wrong pic...

Wait before doing it user. At this point you dont have anything to lose anyways so at the very least enjoy life for the rest of it. Get a hooker, do some drugs or hike a mountain. Spend your life as fullfilling as possible before the end.

Suicide will always be an option, and its available whenever you want it. So there's really no need to rush.

steamcommunity.com/id/horyshetxd
bye Sup Forumsro

Steamcommunity.com/I'd/MOL4R here again, you could just send me some pubg gear. A black coat would be great :P. I feel bad bot telling you to not do it, but it sounds like your decision is already made.

steamcommunity.com/id/exploot
Don't do it, but just in case ^
Thanks in advance user

>Am perfect

You're the one who should be killing himself