Secrets Thread, I'll start

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Secrets Thread, I'll start.

I'm becoming so desensitized to violence and sex that I can't feel any connection to people in real life and have to watch people get mutilated to feel something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AglYrEjOn30
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Psh I don’t even feel anything when people get mutilated.

A few weeks ago I watched a car swerve off a bridge and kill 2 people on a hiking trail. My mom was in the car and she was freaking out, but I had to stifle my laughter

Don’t do edgy memes, kids

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

I got away with raping dozens of women in college in the days before social media. I was just another stranger at the party, no one knew me. Big city college town, parties easy to find. Did it until I was 25-26 and couldn't pull off being a senior anymore.

Best years of my life.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

i might be gay

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Oh my

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful girl for the past 6 years, since we were 16. She's been wheelchair bound with a spinal cord injury since she was 9. I've never had sex, kissed, or even been on a date with anyone else, and have thoughts about what sex is like with a normal person.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Put me in a Room in Millie Bobby Brown and no matter what she wont be a virgin anymore.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

see a psychiatrist

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

might be

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

bifag

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

bifags

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

4th year of a STEM high school. No idea how to describe what electric current and electric voltage are.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

I used to pee on my sister while she slept for making me mad they put her on meds for bedwetting till she was like 14 nobody ever found out and i still make fun of her for pissing the bed till she was 14

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

read lots of books.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

Are you retarded?

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Posted this earlier, but my circumcision was recorded for instructional purposes and and someone leaked it and everyone at school saw it.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Little two inch skrimp dick

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

How did anyone know it was you??? Plus weren't you a baby?

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

I grind on blankets and pillows

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

I was 12, and my face was briefly visible.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

You're a good dude user.

She doesn't feel anything down there at all? I think sex is way overrated if it's not with a partner you truly love, but that's definitely not the consensus here.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

How even does that work? If not gril that is

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

I am gril haha

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

So you do have sex with wheelchair gf? That should be good enough, there's people who have that fantasy.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

I'm pretty sure this is normal masturbation for grills.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Do you cum?

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

There's still some sensation in her g-spot and she can feel the first third of her vagina.
Yeah, we have sex once or twice a week. It would be more but the preparation takes a while.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

I am gril haha
Well then you know the drill.

But eh, all girls grind on stuff, that's not really a secret. The gf likes our couch because it's kinda pointy, with only a little fabric.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

i'm probably going to kill myself tonight. no one knows except for you. i haven't slept right in a year due to being fucked in the head from rape.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I once shot a man...

....just for snoring.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

but apparently you don't
tits or gtfo was for girls looking for attention
stop being a fucking faggot

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

I come on too often to always show my tits. I wasnt gunna say gender unless asked. I was. Sorry kek. I know its not super uncommon or anything. But i do it multiple times a day. And have since i was a baby. Never use sex toys. I don't even take my clothes off. The friction and orgasm from it is addicting. Orgasm every time, cum often.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

I work in the arms industry and develop advanced machine learning software.
You would be amazed how easy it is to kill people these days and what is coming down the pipeline.
Anything you've seen in a movie is obsolete.
The usa has already lost the next few wars....

David Sanders
David Sanders

There's still some sensation in her g-spot and she can feel the first third of her vagina.

Ah I see. Does she actually enjoy it? I guess you're pretty good at eating her out by now.

But yeah, totally normal that you'd want to try fucking a normal bodied girl and stuff. Don't cheat on her tho, if you really love her. It will never be the same again.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

*FBI FURIOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO TRACK YOUR IP*

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

kek

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Your only as sick as your Sickest Secret, No secrets then you got everlasting life.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

She enjoys foreplay and the cuddling afterwards more than the sex. Eating her out does nothing for her since she can't feel her labia. I can make her orgasm from sucking her nipples and nibbling on her earlobes though.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

its called depression- no feelings-get out more fag

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Nice try user, girls don't really exist. They are nothing but a figment of a males imagination.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

I’ve been with the same girl for almost 7 years. I really love her, but honestly I feel like I’m deep into my comfort zone. Also I’d like to be with another girls and stuff like that. So, what do?

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Amazing. I guess thats why my clits so big and my tiddies never grew

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

talk to her about it, open communication is the only thing that's gonna fix anything if you're having an issue with it

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

prove it pussy

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

cheat
just make sure you don't shit in your own backyard and ensure it's with someone far far far away

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

She enjoys foreplay and the cuddling afterwards more than the sex.
Hmyeah, if she can't feel the actual sex that's understandable. Although lots of girls like the stuff around more than the actual penetration. It must feel weird for her, you humping around and she barely feeling a thing.

I can make her orgasm from sucking her nipples and nibbling on her earlobes though.

That's awesome, if you can do that you two have to have a very deep connection and shit. She has to ultimately trust you for that one.

She doesn't deserve to be cheated on just for your curiosity to get sum fuk if you ask me.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

describe what electric current and voltage REALLY are?

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Got fucked by a guy for the first time yesterday. Never done anything with a guy. Just got out of hetero long term relationship. Met a 50something YO on Grindr l (I’m 25). Went to his got naked on his bed and started sucking his dick, he started sucking mine, he fucked me on my hands and knees then on my back, pulled out and wanked us both with the same hand and we both came on me. Bit of a shame as I’m not planning on doing a guy again and was hoping to swallow or get come inside of. Will never tell anyone more than likely. Happy to have had it happen and now move on.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

I do this too glad I'm not weird.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

The zippities and the bops, more or less

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Females never talk about it with eachother!! I thought i was fuckin weird too wtf

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

What is the preparation for her to have sex?

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

She has had g-spot orgasms so it' not completely selfish. I could never cheat on her - I'm planning on proposing soon. It's just that I think about all the things I'll never be able to do with her
anal
doggy style
most positions where she's on top
spontaneous sex without half an hour of preparation

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Yeah well in high school my best friend she found out this girl Katie did it and made fun of her severely to me so I thought I was super unusual and obviously never told her I did it too. So that's why I don't tell other girls lol

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

I’m a guy, and I’m pretty sure I used to do this up until I was like 14, I assume the movement basically simulates wanking

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

I tried once, telling her that my head was into another stuff and had problems that I wanted to resolve by myself, but she insisted that she wanted to help me by staying with me. She knows that I’m a weirdo and that I’ve doing things that weren’t correct at all

I’ve think about that, but there’s two problems:

1. I know a person like her doesn’t deserve that, she is so loyal
2. In the other hand, It’s not that easy: I’ve tried to talk to another girls but someway she finds out this conversations and well, everything’s screws up

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

My whole family (that I'm not even closr with) brought up how i used to do it as a child and i had to laugh it off.. Knowing damn well i was gunna go home that night and do it so i feel you kek. People are assholes. We aren't weird. Kinda

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

What do you mean by "done stuff"?

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

She doesn't really get all that wet that quickly, so she needs lots of lube and foreplay. We also need towels and stuff since the pelvic contractions from an orgasm can make her lose bladder control. Plus there's the logistics of making sure she's in a comfortable position with a pillow under her hips.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

You're a faggot. I can think of 100 things that are worse than rape.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

DO NOT CHEAT you will inevitably want to go back to her I can pretty much guarantee this.

Then you will NEVER go back to how it is now. I swear this. I used to cheat a lot and I've been cheated on. I've basically seen many scenarios with cheating play out. Try to get her to do kinky things.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

She already isn't. What do you think celebs have to do to even get that famous?

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Tell her you need a little extra something on the side because she can't satisfy that aspect of your life.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

1. I know a person like her doesn’t deserve that, she is so loyal
Of course she doesn't deserve it. My girlfriend doesn't deserve it either. If she deserved it, I wouldn't be in a relationship with her in the first place.

But if you really feel a desire to fuck other women, then it will always be a thought in your mind and it will put pressure on the relationship in a very negative way. Luckily, I travel a lot and so does my girlfriend. So, once or twice a year, I fuck an exgirlfriend or something. And when I come back to my girlfriend, the relationship is great, I feel no regret or pressure, and I'm happy. I have no intention of leaving her, absolutely 0%. But once in a while, I just get a treat for myself and it renews my interest in her.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

That's kind of cool, if nothing else you should feel awesome because most people will never know the feeling of what YOU have. It's super unique!!!! She seems like she's nice to you and loves you. These are hard things to find.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

How? Drug or just getting them as drunk as possible? Also where you fuck them? Dorm?

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Um my comment was about girls masturbating and why I was too embarrassed to talk about it with other girls.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Well, I’m a very reserved person, it’s difficult for me to feel comfortable with people. I tried to explain her that I wasn’t feeling comfortable with myself, that I needed to be lonely. But she really wanted to help me and be with me. Also sometimes I feel inferior about what she is: we are the same age, but she already have a job and finished college, and me, well, my life decisions pulled me far away and I haven’t finish my degree yet. Situations like this make me feel that I’m not the ideal person for her you know?

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

So? Now everyone knows you are cut, most girls like that in our country?

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Oops wrong person sorry. Distracting watching football.

It was meant for

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

This Sorry

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

Rams or Falcons?

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

This is exactly like all girls though

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

What game you watching? I'm watching Atlanta/rams

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

I have the hots for my mail delivery person. I think she is single, and don't know how to go from: hey, is it cold enough for you? To: are you warm enough?

I though about offering her the ability to use my restroom, if she needs to, but I don't want to creep her out.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Did you guys see the Tennessee game?? That crazy ass touchdown with himself

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Hmmyeah, that's tricky user. I honestly have no idea what you could do about that. Difficult, but totally normal that you have those desires. I guess talking with her about your wishes won't do you anything good either.

At least you've got someone who truly adores you, that's so much more important than the sex. Maybe it'll stay a fantasy, or maybe some day you won't love each other anymore and then you do whatever. 6 years isn't that much, I recently lost my ex gf of 13 years because the fire somehow vanished.

Don't know what to say to be honest, but yeah.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

That’s one of the problems, she’s totally an opposite person than I am. Doing kinky stuff is not really her style, and I know that because once I met a girl that really fitted into all my personality and well, since that day I know how’s to be with someone that really understands you.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

That would be a bit weird

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

fuck me put some lotion on that ashy puss

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Our relationship certainly is unique. None of my friends have carried their girlfriends to the bathroom at 2am.

I'm pretty satisfied with the sex I get.

All girls can pull their legs behind their head while you bump her cervix without her yelling at you?

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

I caught my brother jerking off with my boxers and since then put together the pieces that he is gay as shit but nobody knows

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

I'm thinking rams. You?

Same here. Who you got?

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

But how can you feel so calmed knowing that you just fucked and ex, and then being like ok with your gf?

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Ahhh I was wondering yesterday if my family did know when I was younger and that i would much rather never know if they did. I think I would run away in your situation Hahhaa. That was a cool way to deal with it

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

not everyone is emotionally capable of cheating on their high school sweetheart

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

I molested my youngest sister on new years eve

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

That was nuts. Guy fuckin alley-ooped himself

David Myers
David Myers

Don't really have a horse in this one. I'd like the falcons if they didn't choke against patriots last year. I needed KC for that last game

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Rams...like the coach.. Yeah the Titans game was a shitshow till the 4th. Turned out good. Last game for Gruden as annoucer. Get back into coaching. ;)

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Nice greentext ut

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

THIS

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

You say that like it's a flaw, don't think so.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

You watching this muffed ass play everyone scrambling lol what is going on today

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Prep takes awhile? Throu her on the bad and take her pants off. Am i missing something?

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Maybe she's squirting not peeing? I did have a long discussion with my bros gf about it on Christmas...it is a real thing

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Yes Neither of us enjoy dry, tight pussy.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

No, paraplegic girls actually lose bladder control. Hot either way tho

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

I've put mine on my bfs shoulders and being fucked up he could not hurt me either unless he just jams it in without wetness or lube.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Its piss. Where does a woman keep squirt juice? In a special compartment only to be released on special occasions?

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

It is definitely her peeing herself.
She felt utterly humiliated the first time it happened, but I do find it hot sometimes.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Idk but my brother and her swear it tastes/smells and looks different. They went into serious detail. Different viscosity or something.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Wouldn't that mean he's gay for you?

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

I had sex with a 14 year old girl in a coma.

I took advantage of her condition.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

I've only done it one time on Molly and I know it wasn't pee, I was in a bathtub alone with the sole purpose of trying it. But I've never done it since so I'm not a good person to ask.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

She felt utterly humiliated the first time it happened, but I do find it hot sometimes.

Yup, good job on making her feel secure and all so she doesn't fear orgasms and stuff. And yeah, definitely hawt.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

I've been vaping breezy shake

David Brown
David Brown

Not that bad.

Sex is overrated and I feel sorry for those who spend their lives chasing phantasms that will ultimately never find.

Better to stick to a woman and read and do shit than be a mess of a person

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

I'm 21 and have a really big dick, chad face/bod, ect. I've only had sex seven times in my life because I'm only attracted to innocent girls age 14-17. Women hit on me constantly, but I'm repulsed by them all. Also have a huge bondage dom fetish, unrelated to previously mentioned age preferences, can't find any chicks who are down tho.

inb4 "fuck off pedo"

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Yes, actually in a spongy tissue behind the gspot. Exits through the urethra, similar to precum in viscocity.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Tell me more

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Yeah that's hot. I peed and been peed on by my first gf.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

So you workout out a lot? Know stuff about working out and bulking?

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

bro i feel u. im not even attracted physically to like 90% of girls but also i think its partially because girls are fucking ugly or painfully average where I live

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

You fucking assholes, just ask for an open relationship

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Drones? Spaze Lazers? Microwaves? Sonic weapons? Bio weapons that target individuals?

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Do you want to dom or be dom

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

if you think the usa isnt also at the front of war technology youre fucking stupid. have you SEEN our military budget?

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Heart attack guns.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Syringes are more affordable, also we arent in the 1940s anymore

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

The use probably funds all your research.

This shit is decades old

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

To bulk and gain strength, do a routine of heavy compound lifting. I recomend AlphaDestiny's novice program. Twice a week throw in some light yoga, preferably on offdays. Also eat alot of complex carbs and natural fat, protien isn't everything. Sweet potato and avacado are your best friends.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

i think he was over the line of scrimmage

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

I'm 24 and fell in love with my 12 years old neighbor. We get along fine, she seems to like me too and it fucking hurts knowing we can't be together. Why can't society just accept our love?

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

It was ruled a touchdown it looked like he was right at the line of scrimmage when he threw it and he was def over the line of scrimmage when he caught it but he was an eligible receiver because he lined up in shotgun

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Saturday (chest and triceps)

Dumbbell bench press 5 sets x 10
flies 5 sets of 10
swiss ball dumbbell overhead extensions 5 sets x 12

sunday (back and biceps)

Bent over row 5 sets x 10 shrugs
shrugs
seated row 5 sets x 10
hammer curl 5 sets x 10
alternating dumbbell curls 5 sets of 10

Monday (shoulders and legs)
arnold press 5 sets of 10
side lat raises 5 x 10
overhead dumbbell press 5 sets x 10

tuesday rest day

wednesday (shoulders and legs)
arnold press 5 sets of 10
side lat raises 5 x 10
overhead dumbbell press 5 sets x 10

Thursday (Chest and triceps )
Dumbbell bench press 5 sets x 10
flies 5 sets of 10
swiss ball dumbbell overhead extensions 5 sets x 12

Friday (Back and bicep)
Bent over row 5 sets x 10
shrugs
seated row 5 sets x 10
hammer curl 5 sets x 10
alternating dumbbell curls 5 sets of 10

I was just gonna ask if you think this routine is too much volume? I'm getting some protein powder as well to help repair the muscle

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Dom. I enjoy when women shake and scream from pleasure as a result my influence. That moment when her eyes roll back, her speech becomes incoherent, and her whole body begins to shake... it's everything

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

If he lined up under center he would have been ineligible and it wouldn't have counted, 2nd time it ever happened in NFL history

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

What about if when she delivers Amazon, I invite her in and offer her a soda or water?
Does anyone invite a delivery person in their home unless its a plot device for a porn?

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

I met a woman online who lives in another state. Met her once on a holiday here and her husband was flying in the next day so she had some spare time. Met up with her and fucked her in her hotel room before her husband got there. We keep in contact and she's coming back at the end of January so I'll fuck her again.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

From 2 miles out I should've mentioned with pinpoint accuracy. You can give people heart attacks from planes. Right now it only works on hamsters and babies. Pretty soon dogs and children.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Its called the Skein gland or something but it literally isn't present in all women, there's also a thing called Female Orgasmic Incontinence where they actually DO piss when they cum, so the confusion on "is squirting real or fake" makes sense; it can be either. But yeah the taste, smell, viscosity, even color is totally different, and also it comes out all at once when its squirt because it just blasts out vs having to actually push piss out of a bladder using muscles

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

your missing squat/front squat, powerclean, and snatch bruh

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

I though about offering her the ability to use my restroom, if she needs to, but I don't want to creep her out.
kek. No, don't do that. She'll immediatly leave weirded the fuck out. You don't offer someone a restroom out of the blue.

Hey, wanna go to my cozy toilet with guaranteed zero cameras? Of course you want, you need to.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

I have the opposite problem my lover doesn't want to do this to me. My exes had trouble finding girls who were down after me though and I would NEVER hook up with an ex. One of my exes choked a girl the first time they had sex and he busted the capillaries around her eyes and neck and she never talked to him again and avoided him at work forever.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

No one does that. She has a job and a schedule to stick to. Just ask her on a date. If she says no then just avoid her for the rest of your life

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

This is a picture of paradise.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

If your just starting out yeah. You'll get the best results hitting it hard 3 days a week and resting the rest. Seriously, google alphadestinynoviceprogram . I was 155 when I started, 8 months later I weighed 180.

John Gray
John Gray

I come on too often to always show my tits

So show butt

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

Boils down to this basically

James Nelson
James Nelson

I once fucked a horse

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

How?

Just the heart?

And it's a "gun"? handheld / operated?

Could that be used in the field of medicine?

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

An yeah I keep forgetting to put squats in. But volume wise, it's not too much is it? I know you've got to have some rest days to not over work the muscle so it can repair and grow

I'll try that thanks

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Was it as good as you expected it to be?

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

I've been banging the shit out of one of my best friends' ex girlfriend (after she broke up with her last boyfriend, not him) for the past three weeks and have been lying to his face about it.

I even had a hickey on my neck he asked about that I said I got from a girl at the bar. I genuinely feel horrible about what I'm doing, yet can't stop because not only is the sex some of the greatest I've ever had, I get along with her on levels I can't with pretty much anyone, exes included.

I'm thinking of working it long-term to slowly make him more comfortable of the idea of my being with her and assuring him there's nothing physical until I tell him to his face I'd actually want to date her.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Now that is a secret. Hope it doesn't destroy all relationships of all people involved. Good luck.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Ask when she's off and then as if she wants to go to dinner you coward.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

The only person that I have feelings for is my ex, which has been constantly teasing me for months ever since we broke up. We never had bad relations, and I really wanna smash her. But her boyfriend's a good friend o' mine, so I'm semi-fucked.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

your friendship didnt stop him.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

i got my 1st gf at 18 and when we were going to have sex i decided it was a good idea to masterbate early in the day so i could last long when we got to it. result: i could not get hard and since then i cant bring myself do fuck some one else

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

True

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

I fap to my mother in law's dirty underwear. They smell like heaven.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Why? Was she pissed off as fuck and hurt you or something like that?

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Sometimes when I'm drunk I prowl around nearby neighborhoods in the middle of the night. I break stuff in people's yards and look into their windows. I once watched a woman sleeping on her couch with the tv on for like a half hour. I'm afraid I might progress to home invasion eventually

David Davis
David Davis

We've all known each other for almost a decade, which is the worst part about it.

I genuinely love both of them, and have debates internally if it's truly right or wrong. They've been apart for years and she has explicitly told him she doesn't want to date him, but he still loves her to a degree. I'm genuinely afraid if he finds out too early before being in his own relationship he'll either murder me, kill himself, or both.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

post her nudes

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Pitty regarding your current lover, those who enjoy serious bondage are rare, both dom and sub. As for your ex, his first mistake was fucking someone from work, his second was not understanding that an enrty level choke should only restrict bloodflow to the brain, not complely stop bloodflow and/or airflow.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

With microwaves laced with mayonnaise
Bazooka in size
People starving for mayonnaise sure it can help them but would have to be set on low. A dab will do ya.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Guess you can only hope he'll get into a relationship with another girl so it doesn't phaze him that much.

All other possible outcomes are fucked I'm afraid.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

at the time she was quite chill about it, but as time progressed i started to get some hints from her friends mocking me about it.
and now i guess it might be fear or i might be anxious that i will do something wrong again

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Wendy Malone was shot square in the uterus.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

You won't get any argument from me I hate the kid even though good Dom's are hard to find. But I'd rather have a person who's reasoning for not doing it is loving me so much .. its what comforts me.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

i started to get some hints from her friends mocking me about it.
Wew that's fucked up on her part. You don't go around telling everybody about something like that. Real good friends maybe, but not the kind of people who would mock you for such a minor thing. Sounds like she has some weird/not real friends, or likes gossip. Not good either way.

now i guess it might be fear or i might be anxious that i will do something wrong again
I totally get that. Hope you'll meet some understanging girl, which doesn't mind to take it slow. There are more than you'd think. If you find someone you trust, talk about it. It may take some time but it works.

Take my word for that, I had phimosis and missed so many chances to fuck people because when things got serious I chickened out. Even when my dick was alright again I couldn't sleep with anyone. I would fap furiously afterwards, when the 'situation' was over. One day I met a girl with whom I could talk about anything, and we slowly got there.

It will happen to you too.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

I want to blackmail this girl but I don't know how. She became slutty through the years.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

I hope you feel guilt and remorse you scum

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

that is a great number if ive ever seen one

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

I'm attracted to teens. Idk why? either because I got molested when I was younger or cuz female teens didn't pay that much attention to me

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

i get what you are saying and its nice to be able to talk with some one who get it even if its through text

im quite fit and not ugly so " " unfortunately " " i find myself in situation where girls are hitting on me and at the last minute i find some bs excuse to bail. and the next day i hate myself for it

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

new years eve, whole family get together.
planned out a stategy to get my youngest sister very drunk.
watermelon wodka bottle combo.
start slow not want her to pass out before party ends like last year.
12 o'clock new year, congratulated everyone, sis getting tipsy, "accidentally" kiss her on the mouth.
Gives cutest giggle ever, rock hard.
3 o'clock almost everyones gone home, or to bed. Tell sis i have a suprise.
cut open the watermelon, bring 2 spoons, she loves melon.
she is to drunk to notice it is filled with wodka, eat alot of the melon.
4 o'clock last person leave, is my older sister. Says to me that i should take care of my younger sister. Promise to take good care of her.
sis been eating many spoons full with melon wodka shots, gets really drunk by then.
around 5 she passes out. Been rock hard for the past hour orso, carry her upstairs to bed.
undressing her is great, i can take my time, love every second of it.
eventually i get her butt naked, the cutest body you can imagine, already knew she shaves evrything. But still it is the best thing i ever saw.
perky a-cup titties, and a nice bald cunt, not a full innie, but close enough to perfection.
start massaging every part her, especially that bald cunt, there is no reaction, and dry as fuck.
but came prepared, lube up my fingers, and the slide in nicely, first 1 and i stopped at 3, she gave her first reaction when i inserted the thirt.
she wasnt a virgin, i knew that, and i knew she was on the pill.
I was already jerking off, but seeing her cunt filled with 3 fingers and almost no reaction made me convinced i could fuck her.
so i did what any good brother does, i lubed up and stuck it in. The thighedness was glorious. Best cunt i have ever stuck it in.
dared not to fuck her hard, or all the way inside, but that did not matter.
didnt take long before i had to pull out and cover her belly with my goo.
really wanted to cum inside, but to afraid that she would notice that.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

what the fuck

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

Nope. no stimulation at all. Had to jack off to cum. Maybe it felt better if I hadn't used a condom but we'll never know

Dylan King
Dylan King

I post on Sup Forums and regularly post my dick in rate threads. I usually get a 7-10 rating which helps boost my self esteem. Still have no game with girls though which sucks

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

wtf

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

i get what you are saying and its nice to be able to talk with some one who get it even if its through text
Yeh, we're all weird in one way or another.

im quite fit and not ugly so " " unfortunately " " i find myself in situation where girls are hitting on me and at the last minute i find some bs excuse to bail. and the next day i hate myself for it

I'm not _that_ good looking so I don't have experience with lots of girls hitting on me. But imho you should be looking for the beautiful ones instead of the hot ones. If that makes any sense. Like, often the 'hot' ones are obsessed with sex like it's a lifestyle and won't hesitate to humiliate you in front of everybody if anything is not up to their liking/standards. That's pure stress, and it's really disgusting of them but what can you do.

The not hot but beautiful average girls are different, they actually care about you and that will easy you out of anxiety. This is extremely general and doesn't always apply of course, but yeah.

But as I was never in the situation to have all kinds of girls hitting on me I honestly don't know, for me it was natural to go after the more average/weird in a good way kind.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Nope. no stimulation at all. Had to jack off to cum. Maybe it felt better if I hadn't used a condom but we'll never know
Eh, doesn't sound like fun at all.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

It was a very happy new year, older sis on right, have had fun with her before.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Dude you are incredibly fucking weird. You just wanna tell a stranger she can use you're bathroom outta the blue? Even though she didn't ask to use it or doesn't have to use the bathroom to begin with? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

It wasn't. Can I say it doesn't count as sex?

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

the 'hot' ones are obsessed with sex like it's a lifestyle and won't hesitate to humiliate you in front of everybody

i know....
and that fucks me up every time...
but i know i cant play in the big leagues so i dont try anything with girls who have that " i love dick " aura if you get what i mean

but the thing is even if i am with a girl that looks cute and caring and even if i get a boner i still cant go for it becouse my brain " knows " that i will find some way to fuck it up like nut fast get a cramp or just be plain awfull all around and i hate it

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Well you did stick it in right? Wiggled here, wiggled there. Technically it's sex. Intersepecies sex even. Awful sex, but sex nonetheless. Sex.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Aight. Worst sex in my life but sex nonetheless...

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

i want to fuck my younger brother and wear kind of slutty things around him all the time. not necessarily because he's hot, just because the concept turns me on

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

nonetheless...
Sex.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

I masturbate over a friend while she sleeps. One time I touched her lips with my dick and she licked it, causing me to cum, and she licked the cum off her lips.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

I've been in a secret relationship with a person i've known for a very long time and the reason why I'm hiding it is because i'm only 13 and our moms would flip if they found out. We're in the 8th grade and we'll be both going to High School soon sad thing is, we'll be likely to never see each other again after that. We're seriously in love and I know people say kids don't understand love but we really do, and it's deep. The type of love where you would put your own life on the line for your partners well-being. The type of love where we'll kill ourselves to be with each other. The way we desire to embrace each other is unimaginable.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

sharpie in pooper

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

You should fuck her, 13yo pussy is best.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

newfag

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Have fapped almost daily to my ex for years. Her tits have grown over the years providing extra motivation.She browses here occasional, hope she sees this.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

kill yourselves to be together then

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

sick prank bro

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

got my mom pregnant when i was 13. Thank god it self terminated. most awkward month of my life.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

I know. What do? I mean, she can use it if she ever needs to pee or something. Not anything else, like, let me watch her pee (thats disgusting), or pee on my tongue (thats obscene!). She knows I voted for trump (she has seen the mail). SHe also, knows I'm almost 80, cause she get my AARP, and my pension mail.

BTW: she's around 27 or so, and her leggs, are so smooth looking.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

i once was having sex and to last longer i started thinking about funny memes and youtube videos i starded laughing so hard i had to stop she got pissed and left

but i didnt nut

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

but the thing is even if i am with a girl that looks cute and caring and even if i get a boner i still cant go for it becouse my brain " knows " that i will find some way to fuck it up like nut fast get a cramp or just be plain awfull all around and i hate it
Damn, I never realized that good looks and all that jazz can be a curse as well, cause everybody expects you to perform.

So when you're with some girl and you get frisky, what do you do? Do you anxiously avoid all potential intimate stuff because you know you'll fuck it up (pun not intended). And then no naughty shit happens at all, or is it more like you do foreplay, tease her here and there but then can't get it up?

In short, did you actually try to fuck someone or chickened out way before? (In my case it was way before)

Austin Price
Austin Price

hawt.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

She doesn't like you. You're just a pedophile.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

None of that happens after you’re married a while anyways.
It’s like. “Ah, it’s been a couple weeks. Should we do the deed?”
“Nah I’m tired. Let’s just do it tomorrow”

Wouldn’t worry about it. Not missing much compared to having someone you love.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

ive been dating the love of my life since i was 15, im twenty, we're engaged. we took a month long break last year and i slept with someone. he doesnt know because he said he doesnt want to know, used protection, got tested all that.anyways, that was the firrst time id ever had an orgasm, my fiancee hardly ever satisfies me. i only finish when im drunk, or if i do it myself and he plays with my boobs. i dont know what to do, weve been having sex for five years, i cant just suddenly tell him hes not super good, but i need him to be better.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Did you take any pics?

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Ofcourse, but im not going to post pics of my crime, im not that stupid

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

All of this. I get the fantasy, but fantasies aren't magic anymore once you've done them.

Caring love is so much better than pussy. That dude is luckier than most people posting here, myself included.

James Diaz
James Diaz

Get a hooker. Cover your tracks.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

just do some vape and rape

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

ALL couples feel the “ill die for you” impulse.
That’s not really it though.
It’s more like, “I’d dig your candy wrappers out of the couch and throw them away for you even though that’s like a huge pet peeve of mine” forever.
Personal experience speaks here

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Girls barely ever orgasm from vaginal sex. They almost always require some outside stimulation unless they’re super worked up, like their first time with a new guy, for example.
Now if he’s not willing to work with you on that, he lazy. Tell him you need to be satisfied too.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

i feel ya. i was with someone for 4 years and he could never make me orgasm. i'd probably just be straightforward with him and give him some advice on how to do better. if he gets upset just tell him it's for the better

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

I'd try to introduce toys, if it doesn't scare him of course. Don't know your gender but when he's going down on you, can you guide him without him being upset?
Maybe he isn't good at taking hints, and you'd need to give him some instructions.

Doesn't work if he's upset right away or you just can't find harmonic sex stuffs.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

This

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

get you a big vibrator to use in conjunction you whore

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

This. Guys need instructions, we’re not mind readers and anything other than penis is a bit of an enigma by default. But we do learn.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

or just think about your dad fucking you while you go at it

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

yeah, he just, doesnt rub my clit the right way i guess, he does it to where it hurts, he gets off on being in charge, which is hot but it doesnt feel good. he hardly ever goes down on me, most of the time i have to ask, but he always expects his dick sucked

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

I wouldn't say shit man. It's not going to be a good thing coming out of it

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

My thought too

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

umm, yeah, i dont think so, but thanks for the advice. :)

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

That's sad to hear. Foreplay is freakin'important. Teach him to lick you good (if girl), how can he love you if he doesn't adore you squirming on his tongue and fingers? Let him penetrate you only after you came, but in a playful way. If he doesn't like this then he's fucked up.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

that good looks and all that jazz can be a curse
im not channing tatum ahah
im like a 7/10 at best

what do you do?

i like to go to bars and some night clubs with my friends, and as you can imagine that where the fuckery starts. i like to play games with girls ( like the hard to get and all that stuff), and i enjoy that. i think the best way to say it is i like the games you have to play to get sex but i never finnish the race. So when im with a girl i start talking and playing around her but when i see that i can have her( sounds awfull if you say it like this ) i usualy just tell her that my friend is very drunk and i need to carry him or i just go buy a drink and never come back or just say some other bs like i have family coming over(but this one does not always work because they can still offer their house) or other stuff i usualy make it up as i go i dont have a fixed excuse

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

k thx :)

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

post your big vagina

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

:(

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

you first ;)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

I loled

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Try a vibrator. The wife loves hers, we use it nearly every time. It’s really hard to figure out how hard/soft/fast to do that manually. We’ve not really gotten it to work often.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

learning how to use b..how nice

Juan James
Juan James

My friend severely depressed friend once told me he thought about shooting up the school but said he would never get a high enough kill count to make an impact.
I'm pretty sure i'm the only reason he hasn't offed himself or anyone else, up til this day i was the only one who knew of his idea.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Girl offered me sex for tomorrow but I'm too lazy to get a hair cut and buy condoms lol after 4 years of waiting for Sex...

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Delivery person reporting in.

Would be extremely fucking suspicious if someone invited me in lol

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

I lied about having pancreatic cancer so a girl wouldn't leave me.

I also had gay sex multiple times, and have tried to kill myself twice in the past 6 weeks.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

This also. If it’s just like “OK sex time” and it starts instantly that makes it a lot harder to do anything really

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

teach him how you stupid fuck

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

your turn

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Not much of a secret but I really want to date a girl older than 18 that has a babyface.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

wtf is that thing

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

I hope you reported this

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Third time is the charm! Good luck!

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

you said you needed help getting off.im here for ya. Show me what im working with

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

I have a neighbor thats about 21 and watch her shower through a window.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

who wouldnt ...
ever knocked?

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

doesnt everyone?

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

I know my friend dressed up as a girl and posted pics of himself as a trap online. He doesn't know that I know.

John Campbell
John Campbell

I’m a third party who just thinks what you’re wielding is shopped or super weirdly shaped so
You still haven’t answered my question

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

im married, cheated on my pregnant wife a year ago while she was at work
told her about it and she forgave me life went on for a year or so, cheated with the same girl again in the back of my car and we're wanting to meet up again in a few days
shes fucking amazing and im falling in love and i wish i never did it to start with because all i feel is love for her and im not in love with my wife yet i dont want her to leave either
fuck my life

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

These threads are like the real life breakfast club

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

shopped....right
whats the question

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

fuck his ass

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Kill her, then leave your wife.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Don’t do it dude. You have a kid coming. Don’t fuck the kid’s whole life up by making her try to raise them herself.
Man up. You have a responsibility now.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

this. what if its a girl? do you want a whore with daddy issues to be your blood?

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

I’m numb to violence and sex as well but that doesn’t mean I’m a fucking psychopath/sociopath.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

I bought a chastity device and locked myself up today

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

and as you can imagine that where the fuckery starts.

Ooh okay, it's a club setting and everything that comes with it. Sorry, I didn't get that right away, I thought you brought some girl(s) home to you and then the anxiety took over. But in a club setting that's way worse to overcome I'm afraid. There's people all over the place, no way to actually get to know each other, nothing of that.
Man, let me tell you, in a club setting like that I still chicken out like a motherfucker, anxiety all the way.

I mean the only way would be you and some nice girl, maybe walking around somewhere, talking about things but without a zillion of other people. With that club setting my anxiety would go through the fucking roof. Not a good setting at all.

Do you have any good girl friends? I mean a friend with whom you can talk without all the drunken mad club stuffs, just in a quiet place. Like going for a walk? Enjoying some Dinner somewhere? Anything not involving tons of people focusing only on sex?

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

how did you make it here

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

wut mean

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

how often does she shit when you have sex?

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

I’m almost 20 and haven’t been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that’ll hire high school graduates. This is the only job I’ve ever had and I will probably never get a better one. My coworker harasses me verbally all day. If I told my boss, he would just cut my already low salary. All that f**kface cares about is money and her fat daughter.
Outside of work, I don’t do anything. My best friend is mentally retarded, but I suppose that’s better than nothing.
I am also in love with one of my few friends. She’s an athletic, smart, gorgeous southern belle who just moved here, but I’m sure she hates me too. F**k.
My neighbor basically hates everything I do and all he does is praise himself and cry about his bald head.
I’m stuck in my home town because I never learned to drive. I fail the driver’s license test EVERY F**KING TIME I TAKE IT. F**K THIS.
Worst of all I live in a f**king pineapple under the sea.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

I've read this before, you the same guy or b8

Also I'm dating a jew

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Who the fuck gets circumcised at 12

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

youtube.com/watch?v=AglYrEjOn30

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

and me, well,
you sound like a fucking faggot with you : and, well"s

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

i aint reading a book...sum it buddy

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

:(

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Problem is Im married and almost twice her age. Her mom also uses the same shower. They are both so fuckable! Her mom is probably around my age.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

What dat?

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

well..
i recently moved out of where this whole story begun and in that city i know a girl who i trust but even tho o moved in like 5-6 months i havent talked ( like have a deep convo) in ages. i could go talk with her but that would be me admiting defeat and possibly creating another opening for that information to come out and restart the whole problem. i also know another girl where i moved in that i also trust very much and i talk with her almost every day, but again that would be me creating another opening for the info to come out and this time it would be after i moved and i would be stuck here.

the least amout of people that know the better

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Poor Spongebob.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Another thing will play in your favor tho, people (even the I suck dick t-shirt girls) will become tamer with time. Things will get easier from there. Everybody has had some failed relationships, clubs aren't that magic anymore, and stuff like that.

With age, and just a few years in the 20s make a whole lot of difference, people are more inclined to actually have deep conversations (also fucked up and drunk/high/whatever but in a different setting). Then there will be that girl that you meet somewhere, and she will tell you her secrets. And so do you, and all will be fine.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

Yeah, but after 20 their cunt loosen up real fast, and that is a shame.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Hmm yeah.. Do you really think they'd tell everybody or you just don't want to take the risk?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

If this is my ex stop busting girls capillaries idiot

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

You’re just pussywupped(however you spell it) its not worth it. Do the right thing and stay with wife. Dont ever say nobody told you so.. fag.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

There's downsides to everything

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Underrated post

Grayson White
Grayson White

her

also, mods throw that ua fuck out

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

this. we put the penis in, we KNOW we're going to get off. you want to get off, you better let us know what you want.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

My family is really large. I'm talking 10+ siblings on both parents side. Each one has at least 3 kids. Never met any of them I lived in different country my parents are immigrants. First day in Korea. Go to a bar drink. Pick up a girl. 9/10 buy a hotel room. fuck her. Few days later. Go visit grandparents. They show me pictures of the family. See the girl a picture. Mfw I find out it my cousin. Huge fucking relief when I find out we're not related by blood. Never meet the girl again. Mfw I do some family tree shit just to see how large my family is and find out she's from my great grandparents third wife. Fml

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

What is this a thread of lies?

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Delivery person reporting in.
Would be extremely fucking suspicious if someone invited me in lol

kek... especially some greasy loner

"oh... uh.. hey.. come in and use the bathroom.. it's okay, i'm not going to rape and uh, not going to do anything to you. just come on in. COME IN. WHERE YOU GOiNG I SAID COME IN AND USE THE BATHROOM!!"

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Do you at least know what EMF/ P/D are?

James Martin
James Martin

I keep getting banned for bullshit reasons and I don't even care anymore

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

I think I fell in love with her when we were in high school, when I also had a girlfriend. Now I'm single and have zero chance with crush, and I'm trying to convince myself that I'm happy with being her friend. Bros are up my ass telling me to ask her out and that she probably has a crush on me to, though I'm to chickenshit to do anything.

Christian Price
Christian Price

Secrets Thread, I'll star

Too early for a legit Secrets Thread user. Wait until after 2:00am EST That's when the real sick shit comes out

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

wait wtf how

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

Letter. Message. Pigeon. Figure it out, introvert. The worst that can happen is she says “I’m not really into you”

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

I'm a delivery driver for a supermarket in the UK, order your groceries and we deliver them.

Old people sometimes ask us to take it into the kitchen cause they can't carry shit which is fair enough. Nothing weird has ever happened.

But if someone was taking it from the doorstep and then randomly invited me in, I would definitely be worried. I've got shit to do dude.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

It is always past 2 am somewhere, so there already is sick shit

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

For some reason my granny thought it was funny to grab my dick to tickle me as a kid. Did it pretty much every time I saw her. Not really in a sexual way, in a innocent kind of way if that makes any fucking sense.
I started getting addicted to the "rush" it gave me and started basically baiting her into doing it.
This developed into some kind of granny issues and I sometimes fap to the fantasy of her sexually abusing me as a kid.
I got no sexual feelings what so ever when I see her. But I guess it got hardwired into me. It's literally one of my biggest turn ons.
Surprisingly I actually managed to have a semi average sex life. Early twenties, have fucked 10 women, 3 of them legit 8/10

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

We're actually told that we're not allowed to use customer's bathrooms too. I didn't ask if it had anything to do with a previous incident lol

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Am a Bi-fag but will never come out about it.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

mom a lush
goes out drinking all the time
comes home drunk
help her to bed
at 13 don't pass up chance to grope female even mommy
undress her
put peking in
cum insside
month and half later sits me down to tell me going to have brother or sister
upset she doesn't know which of the last fifty guys she's been fucking is the father
had heard incest babby would be monster
don't like monsters
relief when she flushed it

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Ask her out before some other guy comes in and takes her from you.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

ive been suicidal from sometime and i dont know if this year am gona make it

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

It is always past 2 am somewhere, so there already is sick shit

FanFic. Legit pizza and abuse posts happen much later. Was tripping balls and stumbled into a thread and had to leave.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

I hate americans

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

be depressed
Like chemically, not faggily
Don't believe in suicide
Resigned to suffering for a long and safe lifespan
Post in lame ass thread

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

My first job when I was 17 was fitting fireplaces in people's homes. It was usually an all day job, ripping out an old one and rebuilding the opening etc.

One time the guy I work with had to go do a quick repair somewhere, and left me alone in this customer's house to finish the job.

I went upstairs and found a vibrator in a nightstand and sniffed it while I fapped.

That was a good job.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

I sometimes had sex with my older sister when she was out cold

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

I always carry a belt to hang myself if thing get to hard.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

I passed my drivers test and it was the first time I ever drove

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

I had sex with my girlfriend's older sister before i got with her, it happened years ago but i still feel so bad for doing it and me and the sister agreed to just act like we never did anything but i still feel like a cunt for it

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

That's not sex. That's rape.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Do you have anything to lose? Any friends, family, anybody? Would anybody shed some tears if not be devastated it you'd go just like that?

Anything?

Take it from someone who doesn't have any of the above.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

*too

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit