Will 1 bar of xanax, a 4 lokos, a bunch of weed, and a bottle of cough syrup kill me?

Will 1 bar of xanax, a 4 lokos, a bunch of weed, and a bottle of cough syrup kill me?

Hopefully

I knew this was gonna be the first reply. And I agree with you

maybe if you're an infant. or a soundcloud rapper. same thing? sometimes.

only if you have no tolerance

Any ideas on what I can get at Walmart that will kill me? Painlessly plz

No, you fucking child

Why do you want cough syrup if you have Xanies and weed??

I smoke weed daily, but ive fucked around with xanax every so often, I rarely drink, and I have never chugged cough syrup

To die

There is no painless death. Dying is an inherently painful experience, regardless of method.

Your post screams underage. I suggest you take a deep breath and stop being such a faggot.

they have all kinds of ropes, chairs, chemicals, and shit. sage.

Ur right about all of that except the underage part. Any suggestions tho?

All of those are gonna hurt like hell moron. And im tryin to die in my car. So j cant really hang myself

four lokos killed my entire 2010

this is very stupid user.

why try to be edgy by talking about suicide?
if you just want to kill yoself. do it, don't try to pass it as an edgy boi.

(bonus stupid points for asking suicide tips to living people)

The golden standard of suicide is a bullet severing your cerebellum. i.e. gun in mouth pointed directly back, angled slightly upwards, preferably in a caliber above .22lr.

Another method would be slitting your wrists as deep(don't fall for the down the street thing, it's a meme) as you can in a bath of warm water.

If you're that dedicated to ending your life, nothing anyone says will stop you so whatever. Just know even if you do follow through, you're just as weak as you would be if you pussied out. All about perspective my dude. Either way, I wish you the best.

I dont have a gun. And slitting my wrists sounds damn painful

I'm a mental health counselor, and can tell you that only around 2% of wrist-cutters die from the attempt. Don't do it, you'd probably end up alive, ashamed, and with ugly scars for the rest of your life.

You're not going to get many straight answers detailing efficient ways to kill yourself, if any. Most people don't want to condone suicide, man. You have the run of the mill sociopath that might for lulz but the rest of us actual humans don't want you to kill yourself. Sorry, just the way it is.

I've heard mushrooms can do wonders for depression, I think you only have to eat them once but someone correct me if I'm wrong. It either works or it doesn't but if you aren't on SSRIs or something already I'd say it's worth a shot.

Again, as a counselor, I shouldn't be saying anything, but fuck it. This is correct. The first thing you always ask a suicidal client is if they have access to a firearm. Firearms have a very high "success rate." I can't remember specifics for that one, but I believe it's roughly 98-99% effective. That extra 1% are most likely people who faltered (shook) due to fear, or didn't quite have the gun at the right angle.

nutmeg. lots of it.

Im on lithium for bipolar disorder so idk if that stuff fucks with it, but I found that acid really helped me. But its more of a compound of being bipolar and shit going on right now that has led me here

If you're seriously considering killing yourself, do what lots of people suggest. Do something wild. Completely change your life. Hell, run off somewhere you think would be awesome and try all over. If you can't make it work by simply trying lots of different things, THEN at least you've given it your real go, instead of killing yourself based on your current life.

i hope so

I actually have considered this and really like the idea, but I dont really have options when it comes to traveling

>wanting to die
>worrying about pain

wtf? What does pain even mean to someone who is going to be dead a few minutes after it happens?

Cuz im afraid ill wimp out if it hurts to bad. Plus if it hurts like hell and I somehow survive Im going to be feeling that for a while

Can you tell OP he's being a turbopussyfaggot but in a more intellectual way?

You would feel like shit and have a terrible hangover and even probably loose a few iq points but you would probably survive

Dont worry man. I already knew that. Why else would I be coming here for suicide advice

OP, I hope you don't kill yourself. There's people that love you and you don't see it.

Jump off a building then. No pain and no chance to pussy out.

What do you mean you dumbass? "I don't really have the options"? Are you fucking retarded on top of being bipolar? If you're too much of a degenerate to realize that not a single person neccessarily NEEDS money to travel, you're a lost cause...

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you? You're discussing how to kill yourself with some internet faggots on 4chin yet you still answer questions and requests that are not related to suicde, which means that you don't really want to kill yourself, but to change something in your life. And because of this, you're a fucking moron to not realize that you can just use the fucking feet you have to travel if you don't have a bike or something else. You ever heard of begpackers you dumbass? Holy shit, get the fuck off of this board and get the fuck off of the internet and stop trying to act as if you actually want to end your life...

Fuck off. Saying the generic shit like this has never made somebody reconsider not killing themselves. It's like telling somebody why they shouldn't smoke cigarettes.

I know a simple, paimless way. BC I accidently overdosed. But Im not going to post it here. Needless to say I blacked out to no pain. Only reason im alive is the amount I inhaled was slightly below the fatal dose.
My advice is to seek counseling. The type of treatment you recieve is dependent on the quality of the care provider.

get drunk at the pub with someone. anyone. do this once a week. suicide is now surprised a little.

you will probably just throw it all up, cough syrup is nasty if you're not used to it. then you will have to live with the knowledge and shame of another suicide fail

don't kill yourself, improve yourself. you are the pinnacle of billions of years of evolution, don't go about throwing it away

I should mention I was trying to rock a good buzz. Ended up fucking up. Which happens when you role the dice.
Now I have slightly permanent brain damage to my memory. It is very noticible. When I lose items. Then blame people. Just to find the same items in the last place I put them.

Im not tryin to get raped bro

no you'll just have a good ass night and hopefully not want to kill yourself afterwards

Fucking this

U talking about nitrogen or some shit? I dont know if I could get my hands on something I need to inhale tonight

I live in the suburbs. No tall buildings. And i dont wanna live and be crippled, cuz then itll be even harder to kill myself

Then get some fucking muscles and a spine... or maybe even a weapon depending on where the fuck you go.

Ok anyway, shut the fuck up and stop craving for attention you faggot, it's pathetic. As I said, get off of the fucking internet and change something because you're not gonna kill yourself and you don't even really want to. I've seen the likes of you so much, I've lost count.
And until you change things up, stop crying and stop trying. It's hella fucking annoying seeing all these attention whores trying to "kill themselves" when in actuality, they are as far from being convinced as it gets. Fuck off

no then there will only be like half of you left to kill

If you don't have a xanax tolerance, get ready to sleep.

Pretty sure a shotgun shell to the head still kill you instantly. Doubt you’d feel anything

Just don’t miss

>no tall buildings

Um what if you fucking drove somewhere? This is why everyone in this thread is calling you underaged

Greyhound stations all across the US. You wont get fuckin raped if you keep an eye of your surroundings and at least look like you know where you are headed. You could get raped or murdered in the city you are in right now. Don't be a pussy. I have faith in you.

Closest city I got is DC. How the fuck do I get on top of a bigass building tho??