Virgins of Sup Forums:

Virgins of Sup Forums:

How old are you?
Are you a kissless virgin?
Does it other you that you are a virgin?
What's the reason you're still a virgin?

You first

Yes
No
Anxiety issues, making me unable to make an income. Only thing women care about is material value which I cannot provide.

No
Not really at this point
Just stopped caring

im not a virgin, im just interested.
i was 19 when i lost my virginity though

well atleast youre not kissless

>How old are you?
>Are you a kissless virgin?
no
>Does it other you that you are a virgin?
Yes, so many missed opportunities...
>What's the reason you're still a virgin?
I hesitate too long on making moves in stations that could lead to sex to the point that women lose any interest.

>26
>Yes
>Yes it does bother me a lot
>I rate myself a 4/10 and can't talk to girls in a social setting like a bar. My only interest is videogames

>28

it sounds like you know what you're doing wrong so you can fix it. but then again you're only 2 years from wizard so you might just want to hold out

I made out with my aunt when I was a kid. It was sexual so I guess not?
I don't get this third question
Cause I shut myself off from the world and have rejected multiple girls in middle school cause I was a loser who thought being honest was towards other people was the best thing you can do. Had a huge crush on this one chick for the majority of my time in hs and because of that rejected a couple of girls, and the girl I liked ended up fucking friendzoning me. Only got over her a few months ago

Femanon here. WIll devirginize any one of you irl. Must be willing to be tied up and pegged like the stupid slut you are.

yes
not really
gay so smaller dating pool and i’m shy

17, not kissless, for i guess 5 years or so.3
Doesnt bother me that much, i love more romantic stuff, yeah i wrote that. I do not communicate with girls that often.

yes
of course
depression and anxiety

Nah they care about looks too, they only look for money when they're settling but if you're pretty you can pull off a one night stand/short term/long term relationship. Easy.

No
Yes
I haven't been actively pursuing girls and I'm not desperate enough to go for ugly girls.
Did get a hand job from a Thai massage just 2 weeks ago. But the closest I've gotten to sex was a girl I met abroad in Vancouver. We went on the second date at her house and she was on top of me kissing me and it was obvious what was going to happen. Then her mother called and she needed to leave right away. That was a sour moment. Lovely girl tho. Half Hawaiian. I still have a screenshot of her tinder saved but I have no contact anymore unfortunately.

>Anxiety issues, making me unable to make an income
just man up or die

Yes
A little bit, but not enough to make me change
I'm wasting my time on the internet

Stupid shit teenager. Suck off please

No
No because I'm not a virgin
I'm not a virgin

Yes, hugless even
not anymore
I never even tried not to be since even ugly grills are beyond my reach, eventually stopped caring

Real pimps make bitches pay for them. I’m broke and i got 2 hoes paying for me

faggot

What’s up baby you got kik? We can get kinky if you’d like

So when was the first time you got fucked in the ass you faggot cunt

Never cause I'm not a queer

>projecting this hard

to all of you who are still virgins by the age of 18, if you don't get laid before you're 20 you'll just stop caring so don't worry, in less than two years everything's gonna be fine

>19
>kissless
>i rather work on my 85 Monte Carlo SS than spend I dime on bitches

But I bet you're really cool and have lots of friends

No
Yes
Because I can't find anyone in the middle of nowhere shithole I live in worth having a relationship with. I have pretty much everything going for me, just haven't found the right person.

Fag

you go onto a virgin thread to proclaim you're not a virgin? fuck you're cool

he more man than u kike

and he's less nigger than you you paki fuck

post her pic

>hugless even

how have you managed that? are you hideous?

>null
>yes
>no
>being in a relationship never seemed that appealing

No, I'm not good looking but I'm not THAT ugly ( I look way younger than I am, and some ppl mistake me for a girl sometime since I have long hair ); I just never approached any girl, never had a friend who was a girl

I think about her often, wish I could find her again somehow.

Sure what ever you say.

she's cute

i know you said you don't care anymore but maybe you could go somewhere with a lot of strangers and just try to have some conversations with girls as a start. concerts are pretty good for stuff like that. festivals are prime. of course you are going to mess up a lot in the beginning but if you're in a crowd of random strangers it wont matter

get super ripped and girls wont care about your face if you have a top tier body

No
No
I got plenty of time to not give a damn about it

I'm actually a virgin

I know... Found out she updated her Tinder since the last time we met, but it's been two years so who knows if she's still on there.. I messaged her, hope we can get into contact again. She had some issues, I don't think I could date her but we had a fun time. I should get back to Vancouver, finding chicks on tinder as a tourist was too easy.

before you know it youll be 30 and still a virgin, also, underage b&

thank you for your advices Sup Forumsruh, but you know, I'm not sad with my life, not depressed, I enjoy the time I spend on Sup Forums and stuff, so I really wouldn't risk to be humiliated or ashamed in public since I'm ok for now
You know it's never a good Idea to try to fix something when the whole is still working

No
Not really
I was in fucking love with a stupid bitch and I refused to have sex with about 5 7/10 girls

well tbf getting in shape is a good thing to do anyway, just push a bit harder than that and girls will dig you

Actually I'm almost in shape, for some reasons I'm thin despite eating shit and I'm absolutely fat-free, but I really think it's not necessary to do any effort to get girls , once you don't care about it

Nah, done pretty much everything w a few girls
excluding full on d in the p

A little tbh

All the hoes in my city are dirty asf and dont wana catch anything

no
yes
i cant even figure it out, girls take interest but it hasn't happened yet

21ish-22
yes
yes
you see, I'm in college, but my parents didn't left me by my own, so they bought a house near the university and came with me (or I came with them since it's their house), and since they are conservative evangelicals, I can't even go to college parties, so to bring a gf to my (their) house in order to pound her virginity out of their tight sweet sweet pussy is out of question. I can however bring some chick as my gf, but it must attend some requisites, that I will list below:

1 -> Must be a virgin (they check)

2 -> Must be from the church were into (baptist church)

3 -> Must be smaller than me (and I'm kind of short), or my mom will call her a bimbo and tell me that I'll get cucked eventually

4 -> Must be a good housemaid, because that's what a good wife is, she will be also tested in washing dishes and cooking something from our cuisine

5 -> Must swear that will be submissive to me and will raise our kids on the church, and will never work as employee/employer.

6 -> It's not good if she goes to college, if she does, she can't be studying anything "leftist", e.g: Biology (because evolution), Social Sciences (because Marx), Philosophy (because atheism), Genger Studies (because faggots) and so on and so on.

Well, now I ask you OP, would you make an effort to bring a girl to your house only to end up as shitty as it is?Especially if you're a hidden atheist?Yeah, that's what I tought.

I once loved a girl, we dated in secret during my two years of HS and last year of Middle School, but I eventually moved out of country (because the fucking job of my father). I insisted to be left in the city, but they dragged me away, I never told her I was leaving, I kissed her like I would kiss her again, but I never did. She sent me emails, she called me, she text me, but I couldn't reply to her, I was already dead, as I am right now, I'm just moving on waiting for someone that left me as I left her. She knew the real me, and she loved me, and then

I consider myself a kissless virgin now, for her.
:(

screenshotted this because of how retarded that situation is

First kiss was a stripper

thats gay

handholdless AND kissless
im loving it,no women or guys to deal with
i hate people and the idea of pussy in genral
>vagina
>beeds
>smells
>childbirth is gross
>looks gross
besides women only really care about dick and money IMO
so yea i love the virgin life
my gf is my two hands and e621

wow my thread really opened the floodgates for you

never kissed, never dated
i'm quite othered
prioritized education and work over relationships for too long, and now it's too late

I'm just too fucking tired of this shit, since I was 15 I'm an atheist, but never could tell this fucks that I am and stop going to church because they are too violent and would probably kill me like they once did, I still remember my mother breaking a broomstick by hitting me with one in the head, and my father going 1000 punches on my stomach after my older sister throwing them against me, for six years I don't fucking cry, only thinking that once I end up college this shit will be all over, for better or worst, and I am almost gettign my degree and leaving for good, yes, I'm in a 3rd world country and my college went on a teachers strike, so I'm only graduating at the end of march... Christ, i'm dead

where the hell you even from?

>trying to make yourself feel better about being a wizard

you dont fucking know what I've being through amigo

Yes
A little
Social anxiety

>posting the same thing twice???

not a virgin but i get what youre saying about pussy. sometimes i wish i was gay as i find dicks a lot less horrible than pussy

no
eh
need the right person i guess

>not a virgin

get out

Yes
I have given up

nah,just really hate sex

I REALLY FUCKING HATE SEX

yes
at this point, yes
Homeschooled + work in IT = never meet girls

dont give up, friend

>never had sex
>hates sex

No
Yes, but not severely.
I just don't want something stupid to happen, even though there isn't a "right way". I've been in relationships that weren't just a flash in the pan, but could never fully commit to a person. It'll happen one day.

18, not a kissless virgin but never had sex. It does bother me, but I mean I have a lot of time to change that. Im currently in a relationship, so we'll see what happens.

same user,i wish i was gay as vagina is extremey revolting to me
once a girl showed me her puss and i nearly threw up
never spoke to that...thing again

>First kiss was a stripper
fuckin nice, Sup Forumsruh

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIPSSSSSSSSS

i said the idea of sex retard

well i was right to be sceptical then

check'em

thats why im a virgin,sex is nasty

No
No
I'm ugly

Banned.

Yes
No
I'm not married

This is the best YLYL in ages

see

>fail

Yes
Lost all hope
Cause im a 4/10 and i know it, cant talk to women mu age.

No
Yes
Antisocial and always stutter in front of a girl. No fashion sense and sense of humor so yeah.

> How old are you?
> Are you a kissless virgin?
yes
> Does it other you that you are a virgin?
no, not anymore
> What's the reason you're still a virgin?
i don't talk to people, i don't think it's right to draw attention to yourself or brag, therefore people ignore me. i'm almost a ghost irl. because i don't engage with people socially as they expect normal people to do, i feel like they are frightened by me or find me confusing and are glad to not speak to me, nor i to them

The pain