Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PWElverum/status/843570821012451328
youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gckg4Nu8c
youtube.com/watch?v=1ErdExuCuxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to phil tweet? Did he really say that lol

twitter.com/PWElverum/status/843570821012451328

>At his saddest, Phil Elverum, the musician behind the Microphones and Mount Eerie, can be despondent on a level all his own. “There’s sacrifice/There’s hard feelings/There’s pointless waste,” he sings on “I Want Wind,” the opening song of his masterpiece, The Glow Pt. 2. But his sorrow is always beautiful, if perhaps because it feels so true. Fifteen years after that album’s release, another Pacific Northwest denizen has picked up his dusky torch and run with it. But it’s not a shy guitar guy, it’s Lil Peep, the bleach blonde and loudly face-tattooed rapper with a mush-mouthed vocal style, sort of like Alice in Chains covering Earl Sweatshirt. On “White Wine,” which samples Glow Pt. 2 instrumental “(Something),” Lil Peep reaches a deeper bottom than Elverum ever did. When he speaks, you believe him.

UGHHHHHHH whoever wrote that should be fucking killed. JESUS christ fucking worst writing i've ever read in my god damn life & i teach 11th grade english.

I don't get it.

your post was worse

Lil Peep broke into his studio and stole microphones

Is this genuine?

Is it that hard to believe Peep is being sincere?

t. butthurt microphones fans

You're not allowed to sample microphones get over it

lil peep, lil pump are both the gayest fucking faggots that ever existed too. Proves that you don't even need to be a good rapper to be famous, all you need to do is own a macbook, upload all your music to cloudsound, get some dumbass fucking tattoos on your forehead, don't forget to get some kooky flat out wacky haircut and hair color & youre good to go!!!

talentless mac book owner romanticizing "2007 emo omg i'm so gothic even though i was born in 2001" fuck lil peep & anyone who likes him.

His music is actually good though.

Post photo ID proving you were not born in the 21st century

Peep was featured on a song that stole the bassline to Love Letter Typewriter from Mineral too

youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gckg4Nu8c
youtube.com/watch?v=1ErdExuCuxM

Not an argument

yeah nope it isn't more talentless macbook owners calling themselves musicians because they own a mac & get dumbass tattoos on their heads add xxxtentacion in there too. fucking pathetic excuse of "men" there ever was.

not that guy but it is

i honestly feel sad that your introduction do depressioncore is this garbage

Maybe its subjective. You aren't the be all and end all user. Most people here love Lil Peep and X

Stop projecting. Perhaps you just have a terrible taste in music.

nu-Sup Forums

>most people here love lil peep and x
yeah nope get the fuck out you retarded numale faggot. You can't post on this board if youre born in 2002

retarded faggot end life. romaticizing depression when you know nothing about it. little faggot mall goth lil peep trendy cunt with DUMBASS FUCKING TATTOS ON HIS FUCKING HEAD holy shit ZERO TALENT ONLY TATTOOS EMBARRASSING

We have a better taste. Go cry to the Antlers and the Microphones

>Lil Peep reaches a deeper bottom than Elverum ever did
both on suicide watch

>Most people here love Lil Peep and X
Ok now this is just completely untrue.

what color is your wheel chair

Nice opinion you have there. Its a shame no one else is buying it.

this is the part where I stop replying with words and start replying with only images of anime girls with incredulous expressions

Phil would be long gone if he didn't have a child t o raise

trash bait cant even troll because youre born in 2004 & have no recollection of 2007. please take your gay ass emo comb over & slit your wrists to some soundclound bandcamp "rap music" thanks

t. oldfags jealous the new generation of musicians is kicking their ass

>Most people here love Lil Peep and X
no

just look at him.. hes gay as fuck the world isnt right. pathetic

Phil is such a whiny little bitch. I don't even like peep but shitting your pants and crying because someone sampled your music is one of the absolute pettiest things to get upset about that i've ever heard of.

Don't think so sweatheart. Come back when you have taste

Wrong. They get mentioned daily. We love him here. Maybe its time you left.

how can someone wake up in the morning and look like this and think "yeah this is how I want to present myself"

gayest shit i've ever seen in my life. My girlfriend literally just asked me if it was an albino girl. fucking frail geek, with a bunch of flabby 13 year old followers with shitty fried emo comb over haircuts. kill yourself

Someone who isn't afraid to live life the way they want to. Keep repressing those desires.

yeah I desire to have a face tattoo

>Come back when you have taste
if that picture is supposed to be a demonstration of taste, i'd rather remain 'tasteless'

>I mention him daily. I love spamming him here
ftfy

awful unfunny bait, but that is still the gayest shit ive ever seen in my life

Lmao what a fag

Just be glad someone remembers your music, oldman

Half the world disagrees. He is huge in both Europe and America.

Well lil Peep did and he is doing everything he wants to. How is that 9-5 job?

He's bi. Not everyone here is homophobic like you.

>He is huge in both Europe and America.

This is so true. Lame indie shit like Phil's music tries way too hard to make negative states of mind like depression, anxiety, melancholy, etc. way too beautiful/or romantic. Like, fuck off with that, that's the most fake representation of such dark and helpless human states which already don't get taken seriously. Geniuses like Lil Peep don't hold anything back, nor do they dress it up in fashion/romance/cinema like garbage indie music.He delivers a much more raw, genuine, and real take on the hardships one often has to deal with as they battle with the worst aspects of themselves daily just to make it to the next day. I am so glad that there are others that notice this as well, which means the indie circlejerk that tainted/dominated the music internet for so long is finally ending, as it should because garbage like Neutral Milk Hotel, Wilco, Mount Eerie, Smiths, etc. should never be taken seriously as quality music.

>I just dropped a pill in my champagne
>She said she love me she don't even know my real name
>Hoppin' out the Uber on a Friday
Gothic bitch her Gucci bag, got bags of cocaine
>I've been living life my way
>I can't fuck with you if we weren't friends on Myspace
>Lord why, Lord why do I wanna die?
>I'mma get a Maserati just to take my life inside
>Baby sip this wine, tell me are you down to ride
>Cause when I get a castle I won't let no one inside
>I'm so magical my wrist glisten in your dreams
>Skinny nigga up next countin' guap with LiL Peep, yah

modern day lord byron

this is pasta right? don't tell me this is what you actually think user, please...

yeAh as you can see dude i'm rich as fuck, my girlfriend is a model & i dont even work. i hang out with the hottest chicks & actually fuck girls. while you too retarded fat flabby dwarves worship a fucking FAGGOT with pink hair and trash tattoos on his forehead. PATHETIC

fucking hell

is that real?

Not him but I agree with him. Don't hate Peep just because you don't understand him. He is genuine.

HES FUCKING GAY DUDE HOLY SHIT

This is the final redpill that most of you plebs will never dare swallow

First time hearing rap kid?

And he is honest about it.

>determining music quality by lyrics
I lul'd

is this:the thing i'm supposed to understand? There is nothing to understand here! There is nothing in these lyrics that makes sense.

>check phil elvrum's twitter
>19k followers
>check lil peep's twitter
>188k followers
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who cares if hes honest or not. hes fucking gay you stupid 13 year old

People will hate this because they know its true.

not a lot, didn't realize it was stuck in the early 2000s

>twitter follower count
>mattering at all
you're 12 aren't you?

That is not an argument. You are free to hold your own opinions but realize that you don't speak for everyone.

yes it is dude hes fucking gay

So, Lil Peep is what the plebs listen to? Good to know.

Whats will all the people using the argument "You are 12" in this thread. Are you just upset that more people like Peep than your whiney old indie man?

Everyone is thinking it, I'm just going to go out and say it.

He exploited his wife's death for money. As soon as he heard she was dying he thought "how can I make a quick buck off this". He didn't even wait a year.

imagine having the entire worlds music at your disposal but you choose to listen to some fucking faggot with pink hair & dumb tattoos on his head. the only reason hes famous is because he has tattoos on his head btw. the ONYL reason hes famous is because of his TATTOOS on his FUCKING head. get it through your dumbass 13 year old skull

I can guarantee I have a better taste in music than you.

i'm more upset by the fact you used the number of followers on twitter as an argument for artistic merit tan by the fact you like lil' Peep.
Like whatever you like, just don't be a dick about it, which is what you're right now.
this applies to you too faggot.

i can guarantee you that i'm better looking than you & have more money than you & have a bigger cock than you too you flabby kissless 9th grade virgin. fucking geek emo with a comb over

the worst part about this is the little faggot gabe trying to tell mineral on twitter it was paying homage or some shit despite not giving them any credit at all

Wow what an argument, I totally believe all those things and none of it was projections.

Retard.

Artistic merit isn't subjective. Clearly more people enjoy lil peep than old widow Phil

You have to admit though, it took Phil twenty years of releasing whiny boring bullshit to even get 19k followers...peep has been around for less than a year. Really makes you think

THANK YOU!!!!! PHIL IS A SOULLESS ASSHOLE WHO WOULD SELL HIS DAUGHTER FOR A QUICK CHECK

How insecure do you have to be to keep paper money at hand to try to prove arguments online. This is only embarrassing. I keep my money in a bank like real people

weep little bitch boy. enjoy having tattoos all over your god damn face you MONGOLOID

You have a bad taste in music. Imagine getting this upset over a hipster 90s indie band

>Really makes you think
It doesn't. Twitter is mainly populated by young/underage kids, not people in their 30s/40s. Makes sense that rapfaggot has more followers than indiefaggot.

well i'm not going to post my 10/10 model girlfriend for this 9th grader to jack off too or me when i'm shredded. beacuse lil peep fans have already proven to be fucking disgusting perverted gay degenerates so i can only post money & i dont like to do that btw

ok in case you didn't know, artistic merit != commercial success
more people enjoying something doesn't make it good.
could it be that they don't try to appeal to the same crowd? maybe Phill as less followers on twitter because people who listen to him are too old for twitter?

Dude I don't care about your personal life. Go to /soc/ or something.

There is a direct correlation between the number of people who like a band and whether that band makes good music.

Is there?

>this whole thread

? he's the one who said i'm working "9-5s while lil peep is rich" that was literally his argument. i'm shredded & rich he or you can go FUCK yourselves

why don't you go on Facebook, it's more popular than Sup Forums so that makes it better right?
If more people where eating their own shit would you give it a go? lot's of people doing it so it's good right?

shit, were*

>the peepers
gayest shit ive ever heard in my god damn life

nah the redpill is
>determining music quality by "sincerity"

I think we can safely say that the Peepers won this bout while the grumpy old hipsters got BTFO.

you're just embarrassing yourself now, answer the previous arguments you hack

>2017
>Being a homophobe

not cool dude

>Artistic merit isn't subjective.
artistic merit is completely subjective. not even just who possesses it, but also what the fuck it even means on a more concrete level. hint: nothing

>indie shitters btfo by the truth

No one has to argue why they enjoy something. Why would people liking things you don't get you so upset? Not everyone sees the world through your eyes

YIKES & i thought "peepers" was the gayest thing i've ever seen. holy shit i might have to go sit down before i puke

hes gay get over it

Usually people this obsessed with being gay turn out to be gay themselves