Guys, I need help

Guys, I need help.

I have 10 gb of hentai pics (mostly loli and Straight Shota) that I save in a Pendrive (for safety reasons).

But my pics are getting corrupted, like the examples here.

What is causing this and How do I prevent this from happening?

just another example from many.

Dump your SS folder plz.

Buy a new one. Flash memory has a life span.

Ankha from animal crossing?

So, basically, I can prevent this. I've noticed that this didn't happen in the beginning of my collection, but now it's happening quite often. I lost my entire gif/webm collection due this error.

it's your my friend, save it. :)

The problem might be caused by a faulty file system. Make a backup of what you have, overwrite and reformat your universal serial bus compliant mass storage device (USBCMSD) using something like DBAN or shred on GNU/Linux to FAT-32 / NTFS.

your pendrive is shit.

in fact, generally flash tends to be shit.
you wouldnt believe how many microsdcards died for me.

You have a tech-savy demon in there,call a priest.

I Already started to save it on my computer. Maybe I'll just buy another one like said

what he meant is probably write cycles. yes, you can run out of them, but it's unlikely unless you've been hammering your pendrive with writes for years. which you haven't.
it's just that it's shit.

however, if you want a recommendation, my sandisk extreme flash drive still lives miraculously. and they're pretty neat (as in, fast)

it is perfectly fine on my screen maybe yours is wrong

I've been using mine for 4 years, but I get what you saying. I'll try buying a better one.
The thing is that I can save my precious collection on my computer, because of the risk of someone get to see that I'm into "2D" pedo "art". lol

you're so full of shit since I had to make those pics on paint since Sup Forums doesn't allow corrupted images.

Thats really sad.

ikr

do you use an app that downloads entire threads?

you might be downloading before the pics are fully loaded

I hope this wont happen to my collection. Its in CD roms.

They start getting corrupted after sometime stored

That spooked me!

Mine has been stored for 5 years. I gotta check if they are ok.

this is like some DDLC shit