You wake up and see this

>You wake up and see this
What do you say?

The HALE-BOPP Brings Closure to Heaven's Gate.

Ooga booga where da white women at?

IT'S ORGY TIME!

(No E.T., no!)

Fuck off space niggers

start furiously masturbating

You guys go to the gym to?

They may not understand what I say and might assume me to be an unintelligent animal. This interaction is very important and I will have to prove that I'm not some alien cow to them. The best way is to be curious and get a chance to get a pen, if not then use my fingers and do some math for them. Aliens are math nerds af and will at least realize that this creature is intelligent and will hopefully give me a chance to lead them back to my city. Or not and I'd be dead.

can I come with you

Traps arent gay

ayy lmao

bullshit if they have the technology they most likely have been observing us for centuries and they know our languages.
in fact they don't need to speak with us verbally because they can extract thoughts from our minds before we convert them to speech.

ayy lmao

*the technology to get here

do you like ice cream?

"They said you didn't have lips. But those right there are some DSLs WUT.THEY.DO???"

Let me see your world, please!

ayy lmao anyone?

Do you guys wanna go to Dave and Busters?

omae wa mou shindeiru

kek

Ayy lmao as I prepare my anus

Was that a great party or what?!

Lube me up before the anal probe starts.

Damn it guys, put me back before you blow my cover.

I literally shit myself this is my worst nightmare and I don't even know why

AYY LMAO

I would go with tapping out 1,2,4,8,16,32.... assuming they probably have your wrists strapped down, but otherwise yeah, this.

fist burmp

Why they'r naked?

most logical answer. I doubt they would use the same characters for their math.

>>You wake up and see this
>What do you say?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE, NO ANAL PROBES

At least take me to dinner first

OP asks if its possible to use the extra large probe

If im being honest. "Ahhh Shit what the fuck"

After a few minutes recovery. "Where the grey women at?"

AAYYY LMAO

Them some dick suckin' lips.

Wow you're very human like aliens. 2 eyes, a nose with 2 nostrils, a mouth, humanoid shape, 5 fingers on 2 arms.

Shouldn't they be blue?

is it gay still if the guy is an alien

I'd do fibonacci numbers.

slowly though because I suck at math

Ha ha! You call those "aliens"? They were totally unable to block me! What is their schtoyle?

>Dude check out this planet full of space cows.
>sensors pick up massive localized radiation damage due to controlled fission, and there are obviously entire cities made of non organic artificial structures. Also we can barely send any of this data back to the nearest communications node due to the massive amount of barbaricly overpowered rf tramsmitters on the thousands of artificialy contructed satellite debris that our shield keeps getting pelted by. Do you think these space cows or something on this planet may be intelligent and responsible for building all of this? Maybe we should study them for a few days with our highly advanced remote sensor suite...
>Nah fuck that Blietkkk, I already got the probe warmed up, just abduct one already, we can figure out what species built all this shit later.

I feel like tapping your fingers wouldnt help with aliens this obtuse.