ITT weird shit

ITT weird shit

i knew this picture would help one day

human can breath through the anus

I forget what the picture was from? It's related to something crazy but I don't remember.

nothing weird, thats opium poppies

not a gunfag. explain how this happens plox

>old motorcycles
why are they weird?

>filename

>a woman did it
yes, but what exactly did she do?

I guess the gun jammed and she kept firing afterwards, jamming the bullets behind the first one.

is that even possible? wouldn't the gun just blow up?

You should've said I knew this picture would come in handy one day

how is this weird

Can’t think of another way that the bullets would jam like that

OP is unaware that racing bikes used aerodynamic shells to achieve greater speed via less air resistance once upon a time, and finds the aesthetic strange. Clearly he is still in high school.

opened the pic and it took up my whole screen. 11/10 spook

Well I'm actually kinda young aswell, but I know this, and even if I didn't it's kinda logical, right?

it's an /x/ meme

Maybe that's just a gun someone had decommissioned..?

God damn

Post more weird shit

I don't know a ton about guns but I'd say she somehow used ammo that was just slightly too large.

it's a bigass gun, it's just metal. why would it explode? Bullets are just chunks of metal after they've been fired.

And I don't think that's what "jamming" typically means in relation to guns.

The thing I think is really neat is that whoever shot that gun fired 6 bullets (it looks like a revolver) that weren't the right size for the gun, then reloaded it and fired two more before realizing something was wrong.

> "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive!"

A round without enough powder was fired, and it became lodged in the barrel. All slugs are slightly smaller than their barrel to ensure compression of gas. With that one slug lodged, the rest did not leave the barrel. It was a fucking idiot that could not tell that their firearm was not firing properly.

Some revolvers have 8 or 10 chambers.

.357 Magnum

>lucasfilm ltd all rights reserved

Yeah my buddy has an 8 shot 357 and ive shot 10 shot 22s.

No no, I'm saying that photo was .357 magnum

Probably tried to fire a .38 or a 9mm, those things are way too fat for a .357 barrel

Ah, gotcha.

I wanna say in another thread that someone said it was from a Smith and Wesson durability test or something and it was deliberately jammed
Unconfirmed though

That's fucking radical

Oh I was hoping a gunfag would call me out for the fact that .38 9mm and .357 are all measured from different places and have a projectile of roughly the same diameter and that the names are all marketing.

is this real?

>filename

an aluminum ladder doesn't need 2 guys to hold it

Wilford Brimley has type 2 adult onset diabetes. You don't take insulin for that.

I'm going to go ahead and call fake and gay on this one.

that's dumb

This is atleast 4x faster

how can white bois even compete?

um, you can just carry an already extended latter in, set it up, and everyone can go up it

You are a gay

Yeah but climbing is slow, each person would be exposed on the ladder for a longer period of time.

he's right though, anyone who knows a little about motorcycles knows about the streamliner racing bikes from the 50s

as opposed to the two guys who are always exposed way out in the yard who have to push guys up? sorry, just because it looks cool doesn't mean it's better

is tat what your mom tells you when she's giving you ass to mouth?

>chickswithdicks.jpg

The fuck did I just watch?

Something obviously fake and gay.

Some tacticool operator bullshit

a squib is when a bullet doesnt leave the barrel due to poor combustion, they they kept firing.

Too bad it still doesn't have cocaine in it... :^)

You don't seem to understand this... Those 2 guys had multiple people covering them.

it would be better to be pressed up against the wall, waiting on the latter, because you cant really shoot directly down if you're in the building. plus the two pushers are running back and forward, hard to cover

Cock of the walk

Why are you arguing over something that anybody who took High School level physics can tell you is obviously fake?

yeah, i know it's fake, but you know, autism. i have to argue as if it was real

lmao

You are also a gay.

>OH WOW THIS SWAT TEAM IS DOING THIS AMAZING THING I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. I'M GOING TO FILM IT. AND THEN SUSPICIOUSLY PAN AWAY FROM THE DEVICE WHILE IT IS SUPPOSEDLY IN OPERATION.

Your*

i mean, everyone has a camera on them now. who knows anymore