ITT: Post the single hottest image in your fap folder

ITT: Post the single hottest image in your fap folder.

9/10

>over9k/10
Objectively the most perfect ass and pussy I've ever seen. That's the kind of shit I'd mount over the roaring fireplace of my library of mankinds achievements, while sipping 50 year old scotch and smoking a pipe-full of Vanilla Cavendish in my Mr. Rogers getup.

going through my whole folder would literally take me hours but here's a random pic I really like.

it looks childlike you fucking pedo

I weep for you poor bastards that think any pampered, svelte woman must be a child. Do they not have attractive women in your armpit of a city?

That purple pixel at the bottom of her pussy completely fuckin ruins it.

Also, flat ass..

Did you just insult my sexual orientation, user?

It's not on the actual body though.

It just reminds me too much of a 3d cross your eyes puzzle bullshit

DELET

The lips are underdeveloped and there's no hair whatsoever. There is nothing womanly about that pussy at all.
A disease is not a sexual orientation.

Hot because I know her

>underdeveloped
Found the virgin.

I guess you hate homosexuals and transgenders too then because there's zero objective difference beyond the age of the object of attraction.

Shop Fox Mulder over the dude in the suit on the right

no u

Hate is such a strong emotion, why would I waste it on a group of people I have nothing to do with and literally doesn't affect me?
That makes no sense.

I've got nothing to do with you either lmao

From a quick look

only that homosexuals and transgenders don't hurt or harm anyone.

I'm not harming anyone either, just cause I like little girls doesn't mean I diddle em. I fuck actual women but they're just glorified onaholes.