What should i try first shrooms or LSD? And if LSD how many ug should i start with? is 200 enough...

What should i try first shrooms or LSD? And if LSD how many ug should i start with? is 200 enough? I want a really intense and good experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0HXT_f7qM
youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o
youtube.com/watch?v=KPa1_7AF1lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you buy lsd a dealer will lie to you about the actual dosage. you're also too inexperienced for a real trip at this point. go for 3g of shrooms

I had 100ug LSD my first time and it was brilliant vibrant and intense,
I don't think I would actually want it to go higher.

It isn't the more the merrier with psychedelics.

how experienced are you with drugs?

Not really. Only smoked weed a few times. Have zero exp with psychedelics.

100ug for the first timers on LSD, 2,5-3g mushrooms. I'd go with mushroom because unless you're getting your LSD from a lab or you have multiple reagent test kits at home you'll probably not be getting LSD. With mushrooms you're sure what you're taking, and they're also gentler and better teachers at lower doses.

based on this. Be carefull. Don't take 3g at your first try. It will blow your mind. Take smaller doses, and work your way up.
They can hit you really hard. Respect them

dude stick to weed if you're not experienced. lsd is next level trip

My first trip was 110ug and i had a fun time with my friend talking about stuff and feeling like we were melting into the couches, was a great time

2nd trip was 300ug and played vidya for the first hour while it set it, then watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine and stuff just felt weird, then went to my room and listened to Synthwave music and Enigma in the dark and had this crazy spiritual experience for like 10 hours

10/10 will do lsd again someday when i don't need to pass piss tests anymore

>crazy spiritual experience

I'm looking for this.

give this a try when you do trip
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0HXT_f7qM

dark room, preference should be laying down on a bed, and listen to this with good over ear headphones and have a good time

for me i saw all kinds of First Nations totem spirits and they kept changing and flying and running and moving, it was awesome

then when i listened to Synthwave, i had this super epic Tron like experience where colours and fractals where merging and flowing and going everywhere, it was sick!

youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o

youtube.com/watch?v=KPa1_7AF1lM

LSD is generally easier to dose. 100 ug is plenty for your first trip.

An eighth of good shrooms is roughly equivalent to 200ug of good acid

if this is your first time tripping, you don't want it to be too intense. start off slow. you've got all the time in the world.

Don't do shrooms first, they're easier to get bad trips on. My first time was 150 ug and it was great.

I would stay away from LSD. You never know exactly what your dose is unless you get it from a certified chemist or something.

Just stick with shrooms

Lsd does not show up on piss tests.

If you try LSD, kiss your brain goodbye. According to medical literature, it is not uncommon for people to do permanent damage to their brains with dosages of 50ug or more. The lead singer to the 60's band The Beach Boys will tell you that his biggest regret was trying LSD and is why he went insane. Don't throw your life away OP.

>probably not be getting LSD
If its tasteless there's a fairly small chance of it being anything else, small possibility of being an analog of lsd, but none of the common ones have any apparent and immediate side effects or known dangers that real lsd lacks. DOX and nbome compounds are easy to spot even if you have zero experience with psychedelics simply due to the taste.

Also mushrooms carry the risk of mold or counterfeit and potentially toxic mushrooms.

It's so much easier and safer to get analogues. Not really sure why people get anything else.

Longtime LSD user here.

1. Start small. If you've never tripped, 1 or 2 hits will do just fine.

2. If you've tripped before, up it to 5. All hits at one.

3. Being experienced has advantages. Drop 8. 3 first, then 5 and hour later.

4. Now we get big. Drop 12. 2 first, then 4, 45 minutes later, then 6, 45 minutes after that.

5. Welcome to the big leagues. Drop 20. 5, first. Then 7, 45 minutes later, then 8 45 minutes later.

You'll thank me once you're at step 5.

Wherever you may work, they do not test for LSD

>similar to OP's topic

Is LSD useful for exploring/ developing one's own political beliefs?
I've come a to a mental roadblock on my own political introspection and I think drugs might allow myself to really go out there and have a good old think.

Don't redose, it's simply wasteful.
Psychedelic tolerance kicks in instantly, and peaks with the trip. Doubling the effects requires at leadt 4x the initial dose, so if you took 2 hits, wait an hour and take 8 more, it would feel the same as taking 4-5 hits all at once. Redosing is only viable if you already have tolerance and are binging like a retard.