Alright boys and girls, it's that time of year when I clean out my Humble Bundle library of keys I don't want...

Alright boys and girls, it's that time of year when I clean out my Humble Bundle library of keys I don't want. Stick around, I have a copy of Vermintide I'm waiting to drop.

Enjoy, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/DerDenniis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First this game Beat Cop that I don't think I'd enjoy.

BIT2P-PR09G-9FWRJ

This shit is called Death Road to Canada. I also don't think I'd enjoy it.

BX3X7-8AND5-MIA7W

Oh shit man thank you, I wanted this bad during the sale but I was too poor to get it. You made my fuckin day

This actually looks okay, but idk, I have enough top down things.

Infested Planet.

LL5R5-KJL3R-XGAXJ

I gotchu fam. Stick around, you'll probably claim all of them if nobody is around lol

Oh and here's some DLC to Infested Planet.

N7QX8-79YGP-RFLQ9

Got a copy of Shadow of Mordor GOTY if anyone wants it. Need to know there are actually people here though.

Gems of War? Looks like some Candy Crush shit, idk

N6990-85L4Y-YN4VQ

>filename
>LOGo

Why do Devs still think pixel games are cute? Whatever, here's a game called Party Hard I definitely don't want.

V9RXG-QWBGC-VDGQP

im here fam

I definitely want to try to get this

I just saved it, idk. I had another one but someone already posted begging for codes. Thought that was funny.

I actually had a lot of fun with this game, this is just a spare copy.

No Time To Explain

C084V-2M6EM-ZE26T

Here's a math game I guess? Divide by Sheep. I'd be willing to bet money nobody will even grab this lol but whatever

R7MLV-4BJZ6-G385W

SHADOW OF MORDOR GOTY GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

P3CE7-58YWN-RJN2G

Aw fuck yes I got it, thanks OP!

I can't tell if I think the animation in this game is cute, or stupid. Hopefully whoever grabs it likes it.

WASTED

C3TLC-DGF82-P47EN

Word :] Enjoy, that's a fun-ass game.

damn nigga you fast

Westerado? Idk, it's an adult swim game, they're usually garbage (inb4 someone rages and disagrees)

BDC55-0E7EH-2HQFM

Weird post-apocalyptic train management game. Idk. The Final Station. I'm almost out of keys, btw, Vermintide is soon. Thanks for clearing out my library, anons.

R3XFC-A5L2Z-DJ8G6

nice, thanks for this one

Verdun. Actually looks kinda cool, but I know I'd play it for like ten minutes and get bored, so better it go to someone who wants it.

K95NJ-R28GR-NYZBT

yee dog

>23 replies
>4 posters
nice samefag op, all codes are duplicates within 5 seconds of posting and you reply to yourself a minute later saying "thanks"

fuck off faggot

Iight this code is for PS4, and since I do not own a PS4, i could give a fuck. Here. Some shit called Dreadnaught.

3289-EKNB-MNAL

Dude, i really don't care if you believe me or not lmao, grab some codes or don't. I'm not here to make you happy, I'm here to clean out my library. If someone wants to post a confirmed pic, great, otherwise why would I make a thread like this? lmao

lol butthurt slowfag

If anyone actually plays Paragon (lol), here's a Gunslinger pack for that.

3SNWP-LN583-D9HKK-46WEM

Sweet, thanks man.

with the amount of game codes given and 4 fuckin posters its highly unlikely that op isn't samefagging rofl

Again, do you really think I'd waste my time samefagging a joke code drop to piss off one butthurt basement dweller on the internet? I'm sorry you're so slow at copying and pasting, sheesh. You'd think your right hand would be faster than that.

This is for NC Soft? Master x Master or some shit? Idk, grab it.

6LUG0HQ7A7T9HGC7FJSC

I think I already posted this, they're starting to blur together. Anyway. Here's Marooners.

GVF50-9Q5T0-QN3AQ

rip samefag

Iight, I got three more codes (I gotta see if I want them first, so maybe less), and then I'll drop Vermintide, and then I'ma see if the Siege servers are up yet.

Here's another Adult Swim game I'd probably actually play, but whatever. I have like 700 games on steam, I don't need any more fucking games. Rise and Shine.

8B7DB-5ENGW-5PI7E

dont just paste them pls put a # on a random numbre and say it at the end

than give me games boy!
steamcommunity.com/id/DerDenniis/

Fair enough. Not sure how the bots work that grab those, didn't know how else to do it.

This one is called Volgarr the Viking. Also, this is the last code before Vermintide, because I ended up wanting one of the last 3.

BZG26-6#K8F-XG3JJ

the # is a W

Thanks man, thanks for doing it this way. I saw that other code for rise and shine come up immediately and get taken immediately but I was fast enough for this one

What was the other game you were gonna post by the way?

And here's the game most of you were waiting for (maybe, idk), Vermintide! I've had fun with this game, I'm glad I have a spare to share with someone else.

MH62Z-4IWH#-6GB3E

The # is a Z

Small Radios, Big Televisions. I was looking through each of the games I hadn't claimed yet before posting, seeing if I wanted them or not. Some of them looked pretty fun, tbh, but a lot of them weren't up my alley. Glad you got a key, dude!

Oooooh yeah, thanks OP, you are good guy

Wait, one last one. This one looks like garbage.

Uurnog Uunlimited.

37AZ3-4PJ39-6RML#

The # is a T

Oh and here's a Portrait Pack for Tyranny, whatever the fuck that is.

6T7X8-9QYBF-4FB#N

The # is a K

Enjoy your new games, boys and girls. Ima install some of the ones I wanted to keep and give them a shot. Please try all the keys, if you're bored enough. Some of them appear unclaimed, but Humble Bundle isn't always great at confirming that.

(I lied, literally the last key. For Riders of Icarus, whatever that is. It's called a Heroic Ranger's Fury Pack? Sounds sexual. Anyway.)

3I3AT-YV0VY-NV#N8

The # is a D