Welp Sup Forums i banged my first slampig last night..its not a proud moment in my life...

welp Sup Forums i banged my first slampig last night..its not a proud moment in my life. ive always dated and fucked above average girls but ive been in a slump recently so decided fuck it (literally) it was pretty good she gave great head too but it just feels weird stooping down to this level :/

tell me about the times u lowered your standards to help me feel better?

Last semester met this small chick who I thought was just petite, when we ended up having sex she has zero and I mean ZERO meat on her bones. It's like she never even went through puberty and wasn't even an A cup. It's like I was fucking a toddler.

I matched a bitch on tinder, she looked hot, wanted to fuck, good shit right?

Got there and she was about 30 lbs heavier than her photos looked. Still fucked her cuz I was too socially awkward to say anything, but yeah fat bitches give very enthusiastic head.

well i'm tempted to fuck my dog i'm so lonely

who is that

wow thats interesting u banged a slamskelly?

30 pounds isnt too bad i feel like especially for american

>who is that
The slampig dude, can you not read

Some guys introduced me to some chubbier chick and we all got drunk. Later she started making out with me and jerking me off but she was so thirsty and horny and active that i met her a few other times. Eventually she got super obsessive and wanted to check my phone and shit. Stopped talking.

Bro wasn't even just "slim" was like she was a holocaust survivor and literally smelled like tuna. Wanted to kms

no, I have seen her many times before. I need moar/sauce.

random pic idk her

Rip OP

lol sry bro

I miss her from 2014

Dude is her name Lana?

All good, straight dysfucntion and not my problem

it was just a pic in a folder bro i prob saved it from here

No one gonna help this guy out?

how

Tell him to not fuck the dog I guess

I got a slampig and a butterface always in reserve. It's great because I am significantly better looking than they are and I am popular in my city so it enables me to treat them poorly and fuck other girls.

>Welp
Just say “well” you twat.
Also: i lowered my standards to reply to an illiterate asshole on a a bullshit thread.

Why?

how does one obtain said slampiggies in the wild? would like a few hypothetical scenarios... for research...

Tell him to fuck the dog and post it. Most attention and company hes gonna get.

fuck the dog and post it. Most attention and company your gonna get.

“Waaahhh! I got laid she wasn’t a 10/10.” You’re also on Sup Forums on a Friday night so im guessing you’re not exactly killing it on tinder.

bar 10 min before closing time duh

Not sure where the fuck you are, but it is Sunday morning here in AU.

Would fuck/10 that girl in your related pic

well ya duh like u never wanna cuff a slampig that sfor sure unless ur one ugly bastard

>being this triggered by welp

hows your fucking autism treating u fag

its like 5 and saturday bruh.