Trap here looking to buy my own leggings

trap here looking to buy my own leggings
what do you recommend i get for under $60. i'm not spending $100 for Lulu Lemons

i've been thinking of something from nike or vs. something sporty like the photo

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotterusse.com/clothes/bottoms/leggings
youtube.com/watch?v=rhF7-QreW2I&t=244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like these

Save up for Lulus, they are worth it.

i could afford them if i want them i just thinking it may be overkill i wouldn't be wearing these daily. i really do like the wunder unders.

The Align IIs feel like butter and make your ass look amazing.

If you have one near you, you should go into the store and try a bunch on, I really want one of their mesh panel styles.

Instead of wasting money on leggings, here's what you should do:

Go to the hardware store and buy a rope, doesn't matter the kind or type. Now if You have a ceiling fan or anything stable you can tie it to, do it. Now go on youtube and type in: How to tie a noose. After you've learned to tie one, put it around your head.

I forgot to mention, make sure the rope isn't too long because when you're ready for the final step where you kick down the stool/chair it snaps your neck so you can't do anything to breathe.

h––––––––––hey . . . . rude . . . . .
trap could SEDUCE u pobly :))))))
lol yea defly

Also I forgot the mention, don't worry about the ceiling fan breaking and you butchering the suicide, you probably weigh no more than 130 pounds so you should be fine.

102lbs

I regular trap wouldn't be able to seduce me. They'd have to have been taking hormones for at least half their life and have the money to do excessive surgery to make their body more feminine. At that point what expensive trap would be coming up to me? Also not to mention the second I find out about the dick it's over so they'd only seduce me by me not knowing at first, but when I do find out its over.

Even better.

pf k u hecka str8 bro no doubt

Think of this way, if you only wear once and a while for fun, why not wear the sexiest when you do?

I am. I'm a straight male so I'm naturally attracted to feminine traits, as I explained that would be the only way for a trap to seduce me, it wouldn't go beyond the point of being interested though because when its time for sex I'll know they have a penis and be out.

Yoga pants thread?

>102
Maximum Kek.jpg

NO interest in the bepis, eh? so you'd rather EAT a girl OUT than give a CUTE TRAP a HANDY? doubt iiiiiiit booooo phonyyyyy great big phonyyy

Go to Yogaoutlet.com

They always have cheap leggings from name-brand manufacturers.

Hey bro if you like cock, then that's you. I literally know no one who is a straight male and likes any cock other than their own.

Who in the world dresses a 2x6 plank in yoga pants?

but u gotta admit eatin outs mad gross thats like universal member that louie episode haha hell yea

my trap likes these
charlotterusse.com/clothes/bottoms/leggings

Nah your just a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhF7-QreW2I&t=244

i've had some leggings from forever21 and h&m before. i really don't want to get something i know i'll be disappointed with after wearing once.

i like this style

Still no, you denoted you would rather jack a cock of than eat a pussy out. Why not neither if you don't like eating pussy? like wut

Why pay so much? Leggings at walmart, k mart, meijer, target??? Just as good and way cheaper.

jus–– only if it was the æxpensive" trap .. in ur scenario .. ~ahem~ .. i –– i meant u . . . not me no wat? me? no u i meant, u'd get seduced & would withstand a matter-of-fact handy to frick that ideal 'otherwise-woman' milien doler trap 4sure gotem

T.virgin

It's ALWAYS beta virgins and closet homos who tell traps to die and kill themselves and call them names. It's like how those hard code anti-gay politicians always get caught with men or with tranny prostitutes lol. Fuck off

Is she pregnant?

>whiteknighting for traps
Kek

i don't want to go through several pairs of crappy leggings before finding the best budget leggings. i've already had cheap ones.

Guess I'm the exception.

Moar

i want to have leggings that ride up like that

what does a trap in yoga pants even look like? Asking for a friend.

get me a pair and i'll show you

Yoga pants make average asses look good and elevate great asses to godhood.

If you are fairly fit and aren't a fat fuck even a natural male looks nice in them.

logan paul shop