In my personal opinion, alcohol is pure degeneracy...

In my personal opinion, alcohol is pure degeneracy. Where can I find a classy composed feminine lady that doesn't partake in what so many drunken whores are demeaning them selves with nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iVmjSh2CqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saudi arabia

What a faggot. Drinking and getting drunk can be two very different things.

BASED JAPAN DOES IT AGAIN SON!!!

LEAFS ABSOLUTELY BTFOOOO

Internet, but they dont do that because theyre socially retarded, not pure

It is literally the funnest drug you can take

drinking johnny walker red right now OP

what u gonna do?

Hitler didn't drink and encouraged others to quit as well. SJWs love to drink and do other drugs. End degeneracy.

Couldn't spend the extra 10$ for Black?

My GF doesn't drink, but it comes at a price. She doesn't drink due to alcoholic father. So, what do you want user?

A normal person will drink.

Only people with daddy issues or some other complex won't drink.

Drinking any alcohol that taste decent is way too high for what it's worth, and it always lowers your energy and makes you feel like absolute shit even if you keep hydrated. I don't understand how people find it enjoyable at all.

Alcoholics Anonymous.

He probably likes blended scotch cause he's a faggot

top kek
pic related, leaf

ALCHOHOL IS NECESSARY TO CONDUCT A BLÓT.

STOP OPRESSING MY RELIGION. REE. ;^)

Fuck off, shill. A normal person WON'T drink. A degenerate one will. If you want to find the girls who do not drink become religious. Not pseudo religious like Catholics, actually religious like Mormons.

Your moms room.

No, it's a normal thing to drink. I'm sorry you're some kind of fucking weirdo who lives in fantasy land.

God damn it. I'm a fucking alcoholic and I want to stop.

I just spent all Saturday night drinking with friends, then stayed up all night drinking, and then most of Sunday, getting sobered up barely enough to comprehend most of Game of Thrones Sunday night, and thenow having a few more and not getting any sleep until 1PM today (monday).

This is fucking disgusting and I hate myself for it. Alcohol needs to be fucking banned. It's an awful thing.

And when I finally sober up my hangovers last for days. My back hurts and my heart skips constantly. And then by the end of the week I somehow completely forget how bad it is and I do it all again the following Saturday.

Kill yourself you waste of breath.

The internet is getting to be a bigger and more pervasive degeneracy than alcohol. It's the drug of choice among people our age now. It's even harder to find a woman who doesn't use the internet (let alone a man)

Lol how are you going to tell me that when I know countless (religious) women who don't? I'm sorry that you have capitulated and just accept that most women do. I bet you also just accept that your girl gave away her virginity to another man, too.

Drinking is cultural. I also tend to hate the girls that do drink. Fuck drinking.

Not bars you fucking pleb.
Alcohol isn't a sign of degeneracy, overindulgence in ones passions and pleasures is.

I barely drink these days because I'm just bored of it. When I do drink, I fucking drink till sunrise to get the most out of the few explosive gatherings o attend throughout the year.

I dunno, go to church or something.
Why ask Sup Forums?

you're on Sup Forums. A truly moral religious man would never come here, it's a cesspool

I'm sorry you're a muslim, then? It's a perfectly okay and even healthy thing for women to drink.

Probably true. But I didn't claim to be. Also I love the opinions and memes on Sup Forums. I love politics.

Alcohol withdrawals can be fatal btw. If you find the strength to quit, don't cold turkey.

Dude, everyone but a select few have been drinking since 3000 BC. Where do you live, in the USA, where some one isn't drinking at least once a month?

>even healthy to drink

??? Are you basing that off the studies that show its healthy to have a glass of red wine once in a blue moon? I guarantee the girls you are referring to are drinking much, much more than that. Especially if they are in college. Not Muslim. Islam is a cancer on the earth but I do give them credit for keeping their women in line.

NIACIN
I
A
C
I
N

youtube.com/watch?v=0iVmjSh2CqY

Tempe AZ at ASU, probably the degeneracy capital of the country. I guess it just goes to show it matters who you hang out with, not where you are.

there are blended scotches that are better than single barrel fag

I honestly can't drink because I get sick and throw up too easily.

So many women are borderline alcoholics in the west. It's a mess. Pure degeneracy, OP. I agree. Especially women drinking hard liquor. But some get drunk off wine routinely, too.

We need to make it socially taboo for women to drink or smoke. These should be masculine activities.

Holy shit control yourself. If your heart is skipping beats you should probably slow down. Not every body can pound back a 24 in a day.

Church

Gf doesn't drink, like alot of Asians she is allergic to it. The positives outweigh the negatives, on the rare occasions that I'll have a drink she drives me home and succ me

Australia, that's where i found my gf. But then again. Im Hispanic, and she's white, so there's that racemixing thing.

I have no idea m8.

I'm a recovering alcoholic, 25 year old kissless virgin. I missed out on everything normal from ages 16-21 due to alcoholism and drug addiction. Then I missed out on four more years trying to keep sober, now feeling confident in my ability.

Problem is, the reason I drank was to get rid of social anxiety. Now I'm more socially anxious then I've ever been.

Shit sucks, but if you find a way let me know.

unf

If you want a girl who doesn't drink you'll need to either go Muslim or hardcore Christian, I'm guessing if you're on Sup Forums either one of those is going to pose certain problems for you.

As an aside you're right, women can't handle alcohol and even 1-2 drinks can get them to do things that take alcoholic men years to stoop to.

It's degenerate no matter what, faggot. It doesn't matter if you're only going to a low level of toxicity. It's toxic. End your life, faggot.

>>FatJV

You're at the point where you can stop.

m8 I drank every day to blackout for 2-3 years or so, I don't remember those years very well. I didn't get hung over, I woke up drunk the next day. Then I would proceed to drink another 4 beers before work, then drink another 12-15 when I got home within the timespan of 3-4 hours.

Alcohol is cancer.

So is using the internet for entertainment at all, especially Sup Forums.

Even a little bit is wasting precious time and frying your brain with instant gratificaiton

I'm lucky that I usually only drink on the weekends. Sometimes I'll have some beer during the week (by that I mean 4-5 in an evening). My big problem is my friend I hang out with on Saturday drinks too and I can't figure out how to tell him I need to stop but still want to hang out with him. It's my problem, not his.

It might get easier after this past weekend though. He was being a drunk asshole and for the first time I was getting super pissed at him and couldn't wait for him to leave.

So, going off that information, there are probably woman out there that can handle the amount you drink and still get by with out commiting degenerate acts like the quint-negroe gangbang.

alcohol has destroyed so many lives.

Instead of getting drunk tonight, spend that money on buying ingredients and cooking up a tasty meal for yourself and some guests.

You have to stop hanging out with him, that's the only way.

Choices are tough in these circumstances, but in many cases, alcoholism is a slippery slope. You could be on the streets in a few months, a couple years, or never.

Japan bringin the bantz

Dude, I don't drink. So I'd hope so.

>Hitler didn't drink
>SJWs do drugs
>Hitler was addicted to amphetamines
>Hitler was an SJW

LOGICAL FALLACY

The beta is so strong in this one.

You know alcohol could really spice up your Dungeons and Dragons sessions you faggot.

at the fedora shop

a

fucking

leaf

At church? But even there you can find rotten apples - just check the person you're going to marry out... check her parents, her history everything - not just ok girl we marry now and regret later.

Hitler also had a micro penis - what's your point.

He also commit suicide

>Mormonism
>Real

Zero chance I'm associating with a bunch of proto Glenn Becks who call non-Mormons "gentiles"

Marijuana is completely the opposite. There is literally no other way to get women and black people interested in philosophy. I bet I could make the entirety of the crips listen to and analyse classical music with the right psychedelics

Degeneracy my ass, this is exactly what THEY don't want, a black people who know they're not artistic or deep.

Hey! D&D plus alcohol is fucking awesome. Don't make him feel bad for rolling dice.
We've had womenfolk come over... those games get rowdy.

Moderation is key with any activity.

If only you knew the history of your own country and beer, you wouldnt let a worthless whore tarnish it for you.

Alcohol enriches society, but it can also taint it, always drink responsible.

Ok I meant a pint or 2 in a night for the girl. I think you should expect a woman to drink unless you live in Utah. I have not heard but one person who has been dry.

Only Sup Forums could be so cucked as to chastise marijuana, cigarettes, premarital sex, even fucking tattoos, but ALCOHOL? Shit that's too far, time to play the moderation card!

>tfw no alcohol, narcotics, or caffeine
>tfw nofap
>tfw still no self-esteem

For once, I would like to not feel guilty for existing.

Any Islamic country.

Eh, there's a few good studies out there that point to correlations between genetics and alcoholism.

Generally, someone prone to addiction is born with 15-20% less dopamine receptors. This makes us impulsive, and it makes us seek out thrill seeking behaviors, or drugs and alcohol.

It makes it impossible for us to moderate. Someone without this problem wouldn't really understand, because they're not prone to it.

Can't really explain it thoroughly. All I know is if I pick up that first drink again, I'll crawl up inside that bottle and call it my home in 2-3 weeks, tops.

Shit b8 m8

Heres your (You)

you need No4chan and NoInternet
do you think internet addiction is also a genetic predisposition?

I'd agree to say addiction is a disease in every form, not alcoholism or drug problems specifically.

A disease of the mind, something that some of us can't control.

Mashallah I agree alcohol is haram
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Alcohol cheapens society, it dulls your senses and makes one self centered, loud and obnoxious.

Marijuana is how you enjoy art, philosophy, everything even remotely patrician.
>but I struggle to think on weed!
Putting aside that you're probably brain dead stupid to begin with (think sargon, he'll chain smoke joints and still be lucid), drink caffeine before a smoking session.

Alcohol IS for degenerates, it's an okay depressant but with that use in mind you can't drink more than two to five standard drinks depending on your body weight.

Because you've removed any ability to moderate your own chemicals.

Alcohol IS degenerate, marijuana absolutely is not. I won't shut up about the merits of replacing alcohol with marijuana. Premarital sex is iffy, marriage is meaningless nowadays, so if you're in a reasonably committed relationship that it's obvious your olds will pressure you into marriage later, sex is fine.

>zero chance I'm associating with people who ACTUALLY alive their religion! I'd much rather become a Catholic or a Protestant so I can believe I'm going to heaven but still do whatever the fuck I want! And while I'm at it I'll complain about degeneracy and how all women are whores too!1

If you cannot moderate your usage of any drug, you are degenerate. This includes stoners.

*live is what it's supposed to say. Autocorrect on iPad

whyd this get so many replies, is there something between Canada, Saudi Arabia and Alcohol that makes this funny? or is it just because Saudi Arabia is Muslim?

Sup Forums is fine with premarital sex as long as their are no pregnancies.

the rest is mostly accurate (idk about alcohol never really see these threads)

I can moderate my usage of literally everything, EXCEPT the internet

but then again it's not like I can't do work or have a job or talk to people.

Nice quads, but there are also studies that show that people with predispositions don't necessarily fall into said habits.

There was a documentary about this girl in the bronx, and her family were some hardcore drug addicts and she made it through college and life successfully despite being born a crackbaby.

Id think it depends on the person but its a lot of work regardless.

I think we're done here.

The difference is small amounts of alcohol have a very different effect to large amounts. Small amounts as a depressant isn't even euphoric, it's just slowing you down. Meanwhile many marijuana users report a cap off effect, as in after this point they're not getting more stoned.

This is why I hate people with "watch me smoke weed" channels. You're just being a gluttonous pig.

Well then, you should try to lay off a bit and see what happens.
Some people who grow up in those situations are so distraught by their childhood that they absolutely refuse to do drugs and/or alcohol. They're committed to breaking the cycle, which is a really honorable thing.

MFW when 19 and never drunk alcohol despite numerous of chances and still had has much fun with friends