What's the best way to buy some panties for myself (as a guy) without embarrassment?

What's the best way to buy some panties for myself (as a guy) without embarrassment?

Asking for a friend.

Amazon.com

Order off Amazon or use a store with self checkout

You walk in to a store and buy some panties. The people that work there aren't paid enough to give a shit.

Is there a way to make it obvious that it's not panties in the box? D:

Can I buy some regular shit so it all gets thrown in the same box?

>walk in the store
>pick whatever
>go to the counter
>pay
>go home

Are you retarded or something? What's the problem? Men buy underwear for girls.

when you buy them at the store, ask if they do gift wrapping

itll all depend on your acting ability, and whether or not you look like the kind of guy to wear panties

Buy online. WTF is so hard about that? I'm quite sure you've had giant dildos shipped to you from Amazon. They were discreet, right?

Okay, m8, I can understand why you might be uncomfortable buying panties at a store, but seriously?

You're being totally 'noid about this.

Not sure why I'm giving real advice on Sup Forums but here goes. I haven't looked into this myself but I hear you can have things delivered to your local post office and ask for the package. Might want to look into it.

Go out of town op
less chance of getting recognized

Go in to VS and just buy them, dont be a retard and smell them or put them on your face, just go in and buy them. Everyoen in the store will think you're guying a present for your gf. Unless you tell them you dont have a gf

Holy fucking kek

just go to a store, find something you think you like, ask an associate if you think your girlfriend might like them and if they do gift wrapping

boom, nobody thinks you are buying for yourself, even fatfucks can have super hot GF's

Are panties really more comfortable than men's underwear?

Thinking of making the switch tbh

They're like a cheap hotel... no ball room.

wrong

That's underwear for a man.

Well, a GAY man, but your point is well-taken.

eBay. Man panties / lingerie are a thing.

Just buy them?
Any cashier couldn't care less about your perversions and even if they did, they'd think you were buying shit for your girlfriend

I buy a lot of mine at Wal-Mart. For a basically shithole store, they have some pretty decent lingerie. And why be embarassed? To me, the shopping and checkout are a huge part of the turn-on! I love browsing panties/stockings in the store, sharing the aisle with (sometimes surprisingly cute) girls! And when I'm ready to check out, I scan the lanes to find the hottest cashier and go to her lane.