Dick rate thread

dick rate thread

Pretty nice dick
Okay length and girth get it up to a 7
Ohh, the judges have to take a point off for the hair on the shaft...
All hair in general seems rather unkempt and there's a solid line of dirt under that thumbnail leading to assumptions of generally poor hygiene.

Finally deliberation, 6/10. A little grooming could go a long way here.

Decent length and girth.
Bush could be a bit more well maintained but it might just not be shave day and we're not out our prime here. Legs and abs clear of hair support this assumption.
There's a slight curve from about mid-dick to head, this could lead to some pleasurable gspot stimulation.

Deliberations lead to a 9/10. This dick is probably a fantastic ride and given their hygiene habits, likely a great date leading up to it. Well done.

Not the hardest...
Length seems okay, girth is passable but nothing amazing.
Overall has a nice upward curve that could lead to decent g-spot stimulation with a good rhythm.
The hair situation could be better.
State of the room leads to a general assumption that this dicks owner just doesn't care much (put away that fucking ironing board).
Not a bad dick by andy means, but there could be plenty of improvement.

5/10 run of the mill dick.

god damn that's a detailed review dude, 10/10

Very poor photo quality.. It's a dissapointment as this looks like quite a fine dick.
Length seems to be fine if not ideal. Girth on the other hand could be leaving something to be desired.
The balls and shaft appear to be cleanly shaved. The bush could use some work but I don't think that's going to have anyone turning their noses up to it.

Overall the judges give this a 7/10. No legend in the making, but a decent dick that could give anyone a great time.

are you a man or woman?

My my! The girth has finally called in folks and it has called in in a big way! The length is nothing to scoff at either.
While the bush is well maintained, there's some shaft hair that could be dealt with and we cannot assess the sac situation too well given this angle.
Uncut could lead to big bonuses in some circles or a turnoff for others which could be problematic. I see some favorable expressions from the judges panel today, and I can't be complaining about it myself either as the hygiene doesn't seem to be lacking whatsoever.

9/10

Male, bisexual with strong leanings toward the feminine. It's kinda like I like dick but not the rest of the dude I guess. Gimmie them futa bitches.

My turn? 8x6 inches

shave ffs

Here’s my favorite picture

Length seems to be at more than adequate levels, but there's a very strong leftward curve. Missionary loses it's pleasure somewhat, but with some ingenuity this can lead to some very pleasurable g-spot stimulation.
Shaft seems to be free of hair but we can't completely tell due to the classic "pushing down at the base to appear to have more length. Though even the visible length seems to be plenty. The pubic mound seems to be tamed to some extent and the general hairiness of the individual leads the judges panel to believe that the balls are likely shaved, espescially indicative of the area near the tip of the thumb seeming to be generally bare as well.
You seem some nice wiry veins near the base of the shaft as well and a very uniform girth overall.

7/10 a more subtle curve and more girth could be desired, but there's nothing to be ashamed of here.

Due to illegal modifications, this participant has been disqualified.

While the participant has offered measurements in this situation, the panel is expressing skepticism to the tune of roughly an additional inch on length and an additional half inch on girth. Simple pictures are hard to really justify of course. Regardless, the judges have concluded that this is quote a fine length, and leaves very little to be desired on girth.
Shaft and sac hair are present, albeit maintained to a similar level as that of the pubic area. The judges deem this acceptable yet not ideal.
due to the hanging of the testicals it's assumed that this picture has been rotated, the left side actually being "up". There is nothing otherwise supporting this dick, it's standing tall and has a wonderful yet subtle upward sweep.

The judges have called this in as an 8/10 but would like to mention that with 5 mins and a fresh razor it would easily be a 9.

I would post with measurements but it’s hard to do so while also taking a picture. Thanks for the review user! Here’s a consolation thank you

Rate

Wash that nasty motherfucker! All that black shit at the end of the shaft is disgusting. 0/10.

8/10 w/o the smeg shower you go o f
7/10 pretty hot user, moar?
9/10 lewd af would succ for days
Unnnnnnnf, 9/10 that cum is holy~

This is me

Glad you're interested in my r8 user lmao, enjoy a lewd ;))
And post mo a r balls please, 8/10 would succ and kiss every inch

my mouth is drooling

Here to represent the average dicks

Guess I don't have any nice dick pics looool

(mine)
7/10 moar?
Looks good to me user, 7/10 hot af
6/10 would succ

Here’s a half hard shot

Slightly above average I'll take it

Post more of it, I like the look user~
U n f, I bet you cum hard

Only because you like it

Out of dick pics so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fuck yes user, I'm only slightly touching myself to it, thanks~Foreskin
L-lewd 8/10
6/10 gr ain y pic tur e
7/10 would ride for days

I've been touching myself to yours for awhile

I do cum pretty hard lol. Last one. Have a good night!

WIth balls like that how could you not? 'Night hot stuff~
That makes it only a lot hotter, glad you appreciate them

Do you have a kik or anything? If not I'll probably catch you around in another one of these threads

For you? Of course user it's Scarablue

is a 5 inch dick small?

Depends, p o s t i t

>circumcised peen
>nope.jpeg

9/10
Good length
Veiny
Wet glands
Would let you throat fuck me into oblivion

10 out of 10. Fucking hot.

Dude wash your dick and wear underwear.

Noah's ark linens. Classy.

What about this one???

Rate?

cumshot

9.5/10. Loss of half a point for that load not being in my mouth.

bump for rates

Rate

Here, but people keep acting like I'm fake lol

R8

hot like hell