Hey racists, how do you explain Nigeria's modern infrastructure and economy?

Hey racists, how do you explain Nigeria's modern infrastructure and economy?

Nigerians are the smartest ethnic group in Africa

china

Nigerians are the Jews of Africa.

I hear they have plenty of wealthy Nigerian princes.

how do you explain muslims being a blight on africa's biggest success story? it's always muslims.

+1

Same as arabia.
Lot's of oil.

money they got from all those scams

fuck you man, prince Abubu cares about me, he just needs 10,000 more to get his sick gramma to remember the code to the safe.

Outside investment (francafrique), igbos, and yoruba elites.
If you don't understand, then you should research Nigerian history and peoples.
You likely mean those of the Igbo tribe, which would be correct. Nigeria, like pretty much every African country, is composed of several tribal groups which fight constantly and whichever is in power then goes full nepotism.

>nigger filled country
>northern half is under the control of goat fucking muslim niggers who kidnap and rape all the girls
>south is so incompetent that it gets BTFO by illiterate nogs
>President siphons off more money into personal account than the most corrupt of the Zimbabweans
>"l-look guys where have so roads and shiet that the British left when they abandon us
Niggers, not even once

Empire of Dust

Their oil exports are on par with Iraq and Iran

I live above a Nigerian immigrant, she moved here a year ago.

She's a doctor, drives an audi, super quiet, I never really see her. She gave me a fucking $100 bill for Christmas because she had no clue about our traditions. Pretty cool desu, one of the few coolnigs.

British Colonialism
Same as South Africa and Egypt

Same way you explain their rogue terrorist militias that spring up to extort money from the government.

: Oil

even the "Better" African countries are extremely low on the hdi chart

Oil wealth. While a tiny minority of Niggerians are rich as fuck, the rest live in absolute squalor. Next.

hamster a shit

This movie should have just been called "Grumpy Mr. Yang Does A Gravel Run".

charity

Omg that guy would not stop nagging, classic chink tendency to take out their aggression on their subordinates. No leadership there.

gotemmmmmmm

Lol and he jewed EVERYTHING.
>That part when he yanks the guy down from the truck because he's not moving fast enough
>The nig's like lol wtf's wrong with this Chink?

Whites

Why is every post in this thread accepting the premise that Nigeria is successful? Reminder that Nigeria is bottom rung of the shit tier nations.

ChoCho's Bizarre adventure: Gravel Crusaders