How do I take drugs and not worry about it being mixed with shit that could kill me...

How do I take drugs and not worry about it being mixed with shit that could kill me? I really don't want to die and want to have the comfort of knowing what I'm taking. How do I go about doing this?

pussy

You need cannabis or shrooms at least you can see it. Stay away from other drugs without good connects.

How do I get reliable connections? Everyone I know is sketchy

Step 1 Grow your own everything
Step 2 dont accidentally mix in shit that will kill you
>protip: step 2 is harder than step 1 for everything.

It's very difficult but trust me I did LSD and while it was amazing, I wouldn't fuck with it more than once every 6 months. You're not missing out on a lot unless you're aiming to completely rewire and boil your brain.

Stick to the healthy drugs. Pure organic cannabis and shrooms. Watch out for the disgusting GMO cannabis they're creating. Stick to your own home grown or organic. Buy organic seeds, trust me they will triple in price when the GMO shit comes out.

Buy a drug testing kit. They're stringless in western countries.
Psychedsubstance or whatever his name is makes some pretty good drugs n safety videos.

You could also consider buying prescription drugs as they come in original packeting

Depends where you live but you can get drug testing kits. Here in Canada we can go to any pharmacy and get them, and they test for all sorts of substances. Good to check the quality of your coke too.

Yeah, I did acid and ecstasy but that was when I was reckless and I paid for my carelessness. I would only do it again if I knew what I had is pure but idk how. It seems impossible at the moment but I need a break.

Drugs are shit that will kill you, dipshit...

Only if you take too much which I won't be doing. I don't want to take stuff that's easy to OD on by accident because I didn't know what I was taking.

Legalise and regulate

It can and does happen amd i accept that as a risk. I barely seek to do harder drugs anymore, just weed and sometimes acid. If you know your dealer he would not wanna kill his customer unless prompted id assume

buy a test kit. They're legal and reliable.

Only scrubs taking anything other than weed and shrooms don't test. It's a couple bucks, but the peace of mind knowing that your drugs are pure remove that worry/anxiety/doubt that'll fuck up a trip

Then don't take drugs...

You may have a susceptibility to certain chemicals, and that could lead to you dying/going crazy from just a small dose.

Test kit, or buy from someone you trust who also uses the same shit. Or buy online if thats easy in your country. Most places dont/cant legally inspect snail mail.

But I thought drug kits can't test purity? They only test for the presence of the drug you bought. They can't show what the drug is mixed or cut with. That's what I read, I'm not sure if kits would give me the peace at mind if this is the case.

Nah m8, test kits can confirm purity within a couple % of most drugs, although they do cost a bit more. Might be certain drugs it can't, but all the mainstream ones are covered afaik

Once you go into the deep end like 5-MeO-MiPT and shit it's mostly just to confirm presence

user the problem these days is that you probably didn't do LSD and you'd never know the difference. as someone who has done "LSD" or "acid" over 30 times I can tell you I wouldn't be surprised if i've never actually ingested a single microgram of legitimate lysergic acid, but I am in the states, maybe it's different in other countries. We've seen a huge crackdown on manufacturers last cal decades. See arrest of William Leonard Pickard for ex

I'll try to get my hands on a good kit. The thing is I'm 18 and live with my parents so that will be difficult to order online since they don't sell them anywhere else as far as I know.

test kits

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't be surprised if what I took wasn't acid. It really fucked me up

know your dealer...

I was young and dumb and never knew where I could get a test kit or cared about one. if you're ever gonna get more and are gonna test it pls post on Sup Forums inb4 v&

I relate too
Fuckn commiefornia where sf recieves large shipments

#1: Why on earth would your dealer intentionally poison you? Without you, he has no money. The more people he "poisons", the less people he has to sell to. Whether it's intentional or not. People don't want tainted shit, and word gets around.
#2: Why would a dealer taint shit in the first place when it costs him more money? You lose money by adding more shit like LSD/PCP/Etc. to something like Weed or Coke. It makes no sense to spend more money, when they'll come back to you anyway to buy more no matter what.
#3: Not every dealer just has a whole suitcase full of different drugs on-tap to mix and match with. Most dudes selling pot or coke sell just that. Maybe one or two other things like Shrooms or Pills (Xanax/painkillers)
#4: Common sense. Don't buy shit from dudes you can't trust. I ain't saying to be, like, facebook buddies with your dealer, but talk with some friends or locals and see whose got reputations for what.

yeah OP I second this, nobody wants to hurt you, everyone is your friend

dumbass

He's not worried about his dealer intentionally poisoning him. He's worried about his dealer, or his dealer's supplier mixing it with something so that they can make more money. People die all the time because of heroin cut with fentanyl or research chemicals being sold as LSD

Test kits op. Ehrlich reagent can test for lsd and I think tryptamines (mushrooms and dmt are tryptamines). There are also reagents for other drugs like mdma. Reagents are legal and cheap, you can find them online.

By doing drugs that are cheaper than the things they'd lace them with. Smoke weed, snort caffeine, take whatever psychedelic the guy sells you, it's not the one he said it is.

Alternatively you could stop associating with niggers.

Yep. Don't buy drugs some fucking idiot that doesn't have any real connections, they have to seem like the person that could convince other people to sell them drugs wholesale at reduced rates for distribution.

OP at 18 living with your parents you might not really enjoy heavy shit like LSD. Maybe some shrooms, but it's a lot better when you don't have to hide in your room and don't have to worry about someone coming home at any minute.

I have a friends apartment I go to for this sorta thing. I don't do it often, acid really isn't going to give you any kind of long term "break through" in my opinion. It's really temporary and can usually scramble your brain if your not careful. Long term breakthroughs are done by long term processes.

MDMA is fun. Don't make a habit of it when your young. I rolled when I was like 16. That was it.

I'd say MDMA and shrooms are a great place to start. If you find someone that has shrooms and can sell you them consistently, that's your guy. Ask pot dealers who actually has shrooms and start talking to that guy. That's usually how you find em.

As always, SET and SETTING. Who are you with? Are you alone? Are you going out? What drugs do you have? Do you have enough drugs to have a decent experience? Where are you at in life mentally?

Personally I don't plan on tripping until I'm done with my weight loss, I like milestones like that. Also I'm 19 so I try not to eat acid all the time lol.

It depends. Shit like coke, crack and heroin yes you will most likely be getting some level of poisons and carcinogens.

With LSD it's mostly just different chems. Most of the time it's NBOME or some sort of weird stimulant psychedelic (those are pretty fucking great by the way, probably the best trip I'd ever had).

I feel like you gotta build some level of strutcture in everything then tear it all down with LSD so you can make something even better.

Most people don't cut psyches that much or at all. You are talking to some straight garbage people if they sell you MDMA with meth or some shit.