U mad white boi?

u mad white boi?

they look like they're in a happy loving relationship and I'm happy for them.

this

If she'd fuck a nigger then she's not worth thinking about

single mom incoming

cuckold just saying

So glad this board is full of angry wh*Te Bois and is not a moderated safe space like stormfront

Nope.

Thank god (((you))) are here

No but she will be in a couple of months.

Case in point

white bois on suicide watch

Not at all opinion, she looks like a horse, appreciate the sacrifice, luckily no one of importance was hurt.

not really, we're the ones that put you in cages.

we demoralised you so bad that hundreds of years later you're still angry.

You're the one thats mad.

That kid looks like an alien

*Op

It looks like a nigger

He's French Canadian

looks like a normal kid to me

Nigga look like his mom was a crackwhore and the chick is there because she can't escape from your shit hideout.

Those poor kids will probably grow up with a microchip in their hand, and their kids will have a microchip in their head.

Not sure why having kids these days is so great with such a bleak future to look forward to.

>Goldberg

The propaganda literally never ends. And it's so blatantly obvious. Whatever, their world will be a technocracy of slavery and force and greed.

Why would I be mad? Shes some twat i wouldn't recognize in 30 seconds and he's some dude I don't know. I hope they're happy.

I have a feeling that story is fake.

I've seen stories ten times as obscene and incendiary that were very real. Propaganda everywhere.

no

What's the difference?

they seem genuinely happy, i'm not mad at all

That may be true. But I am relatively certain that the story in that post is lame bait.

Mad? Not at all. I'm extremely turned on. There's nothing more beautiful than seeing strong black men ravage white women. It's my fetish.

>The propaganda literally never ends. And it's so blatantly obvious
I mean if it's so obvious and whites have such high IQs then why do they keep falling for the kike propaganda?

Really makes ya think don't it stormfag