What do you think about vaginas?

What do you think about vaginas?

can't stop looking at them
love them more than ass or boobs

the end goal in life. there isn't anything else that really matters.

Love stickin my cock in them

I love them

superior

They're disgusting

Found the fag

ffs user

They look like the underside of a snail. I'd fuck a snail. .

want to tongue that shit.

honeypot

so great and really want until have had and then not so great and get it away

Love them

I love going down on a woman

Whats not to like about them

I dunno, some guys are too faggy for some good plump pussy and some good male/female fucking. They like fucking other dudes assholes and sucking their balls

The cake is a lie

>GAY
>A
>Y

they look better with hair

Would be great if they weren't attached to women.

Really not enough guys do. Every girl iv'e been with complains about having ex's that just wanted them to give bj"s but never get gone down on.

Nothing better than licking that pussy while she squirms around and moans.

can't live with em
can't live without em

Truth

I think they make men stop killing one another and also the thing that make men kill one another. Maybe it was the pussy that launched a thousand ships.

theyre lovely, but not as lovely as a feminine penis =3

like putting my dick in them, hate looking at them

every girl i've been with has been the opposite
they hate guys going down on them
and are annoyed that guys try to

Why did my penis crossed the road?
To get to the other vagina

I love sex, love the feeling, love everything about a woman. But honestly vaginas have always been kinda gross to me. Just a sopping wet bacteria ridden hole, I can't really see the PHYSICAL appeal in going down on a girl (I always do, but it's never an enjoyable experience scent and taste wise). And yes I know, every one is different, I must have gone down on probably 15 girls at this point and I think I only truly enjoyed it with one, and I can't even explain why I enjoyed it that time.

I've been with healthy fit girls, chubby girls, a bunch of averages... they all smell and taste weird. It's just the nature of what a vagina is and how it works - they smell. That being said, it's basically genetics on the guy's behalf too - what smells 'bad' to me might smell 'good' to someone else depending on how their brain interprets those smells. ALL Alcohol tastes like rusty water to me, but I know that's just me. Same with vaginas, they all smell kinda gross and taste bad but I guess it's just how my brain is wired.

Regardless, you do whatever you can to please your woman, that's all that matters. I'll always go down on her.

I wish they smelled better than the inside of a boxing glove after a 12-round fight.

Fucking kek

Get a cleaner girl dude. The fuck? My dog's pussy doesn't smell like that.

bet your dog's pussy smells the same as your dick

Wow. maybe you just were not good at it so they told you that to discourage you from trying.

Love them.
Glad I've not got one.
I've been inside of about 100 vaginas and I can honestly say 99% of them have been just fantastic.
I love the taste, I love the smell... I got my tongue pierced literally just for oral sex and I've got a vibrating tongue thing for just that.

I'd fucking hate to have one, bleeding out of it for 5 days a month doesn't appeal to me, my dick has bled like once ever and that's already too many times.

nice try, but no
they would tell me that before we even had sex
also, i live in japan
so different culture

this. girls love sucking cock and hate it when you buy them stuff or think they only do it for some ulterior motive. women are just cocksuckers.

More superior

yes

What do I think about vaginas? Well first off I love how they feel wrapped tightly around my thick cock. They are warm and moist. I love sliding just the tip of my cock in and then slowly pushing it in until I'm balls deep. I honestly love everything about vaginas and making my woman cream all over my dick as she quivers.

i agree

a gateway to continuing your existence before you kill yourself

dis is dog

More of this now

There's only like a small percentage that look good. Most look gross. They look nasty but feel amazing.

you must be some type of muslim

I hate the fact that they have such control over men, but hey what do I know I'm just a flying spaghet.

Don't see the appeal of them honestly. Not that I find them gross or anything, just... I dunno.

I'm a faggot though so I'm not supposed to understand it anyways.

Kek

They're disgusting. inb4 faggot.

This is why I stick to traps

TMI, brah

Heterosexual males are naturally attracted to the vagina, even though it is a bizarre looking body part. The scent and flavor of a vagina depends on numerous variables making them totally subjective aspects. Either way, straight dudes most likely want to poke some pussy, whereas gay fellas most likely want to be balls deep in a twink’s rectum

gotta admit I used to be scared of them because of predator

I'm gay and tbh I fucking hate twinks

I like girls, but vaginas are fucking repulsive.

They're fucking ugly and disgusting but goddamn do they feel good. It's a love-hate relationship.

TLDR: Girls are awesome, but vagina's are nightmare fuel.