Still not my president

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Still not my president. Fuck outta here

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/dozen-times-trump-equated-travel-ban-muslim-ban
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=295&v=1yJW1i6Nmno
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

I very much agree with this statement user. thank you
notsrs

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

stay mad

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Stay a brainwashed sheep.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

If anyone disagrees with this, they are basically admitting they are a huge asshole.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Trump has already committed impeachable offenses:

1. Obstruction of justice
2. Profiting off business holding in countries on the US Terror list
3. Wanting to violate the US Constitution through the Muslim Travel Ban

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

2017 will be remembered as the year without a president. He might as well be a goldfish and we would have the same thing aside from racist and childish tweets.
It’s not about being mad, he’s proven that he is mentally retarded and cannot perform the duties of the president. He’s president in title only.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

already committed impeachable offenses
wants to violate the US constitution

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

ok then VIOLATING the Constitution
Trump violates the 1st Amendment by trying to ban Muslims.
and this is all with the Russian Investigation still looming.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

wow all the Trumpfags must be eating chicken tendies with their mom tonite

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

I bet this thread is full of niggers

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Let me explain this for you, OP.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

What a surprise, OP is a faggot.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Nope. #notmypresident.
It was an error that needs to be corrected through resignation

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

kekekekek

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

If you live in the US then he's your president, dumbass.

>>>/leftypol/

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

You are an error that needs to be corrected through retroactive abortion.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Friendly reminder racist assholes said the same thing about Obama.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Too late. I'm here, triggering your faggot ass hard too.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Friendly reminder you're a faggot

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

Proofs?

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Breitbart

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

I'll translate this for anyone who needs:
Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hiwwawy cwinton didn't winnnnn waaahhhhhhhhh

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

No no. Like, link proof. Link proof that the extent of the not my president thing under Obama was the same as the childish outpouring now.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Nigga, saying he ain't your president is denying reality, maybe the gender wage gap is real too?

William Lewis
William Lewis

trying to ban Muslims.

Brainlet detected.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

100% useless box of cocks, this Drumpf

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

if you are a citizen of the U.S.A. he is.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Not as triggered as you are about democracy lmao

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Denial ain't just a river in Italy, bud.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

No, Breitbart and Infowars.
Google them.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Agree with everything but 3

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Trump's gone on record saying he wanted to ban "all Muslim Travel."
That statement is what District Court Judges used as part of the case against him.
brainlet
you've got to be an 8th grader not to know this information

James Adams
James Adams

Nah I'm good. Burden of proof is on you for making the claim. I'm going to assume you just tried to find it and couldn't.

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

It is about democracy. When just enough of us demand Trump's resignation, he will step down.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

If doing something a court overturns is impeachable, then every president had been impeachable multiple times over.

And every member of Congress.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

So violating the Constitution isn't a "high crime?"

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

He's not my president...

Because I'm in the UK.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Well I know Shillery and Bernard aren't my President so all is good!

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

I'm fucking with you user. I'm imitating what the other faggot would be saying. Notice he isn't here anymore.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Maga! Winning is easy! I'm a genius! My wife is a Slavic whore!

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

He's lying and lying literally all the time, what is really his problem?
It doesn't help he herds a flock like here

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

but he's so stable and a genius

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

durr they all did it
don't fucking hand me that copout shit
Trump is guilty of the 3 offenses I mentioned it.
And yes, anyone in Congress who supports the Muslim Ban is also advocating violating the 1st Amendment.
But Trump is the one who proposed it. He is ultimately the one who shoulders the most blame.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

trump violates the 1st amendment by trying to ban muslims

This is 100% false. He did no such thing.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Yet not one Demoncratic candidate could beat him how come...PUSSIES all of them that's how!

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Every president signs laws that get overturned. Every president makes regulations that get overturned.

None is impeached over it, nor can they be.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Yeah actually it's un-Constitutional, so 100% true.
You might check on that before shooting off your yap next time, fam

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

God why the fuck are you defending this shitstain's actions?

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

You're intentionally spreading misinformation. There is no, nor has there even been a proposed, Muslim ban. If you can't make an argument based on fact then you don't have an argument.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Nixon got impeached for obstruction of justice as well, user.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Hasn't been to the Supreme Court yet, so no, it isn't definitive yet.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

...?

John Davis
John Davis

I'm not, but when clownish arguments rear their heads in this situation, it's not helping your case.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Just quoting directly what Trump said.

He fucked up and admitted he wanted to ban "all Muslim travel" and the courts used that against him. Sorry you can't handle facts.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

You completely missed the point, brainlet. He didn't try to BAN MUSLIMS.

Brody James
Brody James

don't post again until you read the 1st Amendment, k?

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Trump lost the popular vote by 2,900,000.
As far as I'm concerned, he's not president and everyone in America has the right to resist anything he does, and undo it once someone else gets in power.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

clownish
like what?

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

I'm British

He's not my President

He's an abysmal preesident, and a cunt, and a wanker, and a Nazi, and a mysogenist, and a white supremacists fucktard, and an illegal profiteer

But above all, he's an embarassment to the fucking planet. You have no fucking idea of the damage he's causing the planet right now, in every possible way

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

And while Trump is banning certain muslim countries, he signed a great weapon deal with the country that the islamic terrorists come from.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Regardless of what he wants/wanted to do, he did not ever attempt to ban Muslims. I don't understand how you can be this fucking stupid.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

WRONG fake news!

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

OK, this link is from a CONSERVATIVE think tank, user. Not a liberal blog.
He didn't try to BAN MUSLIMS.
yes he did, fuckwad
cato.org/blog/dozen-times-trump-equated-travel-ban-muslim-ban

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

faggot

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

Trumptards in a nutshell.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Yeah, I mean c'mon...this isn't even about politics anymore, the guy is straight up fucking retarded.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

There is no, nor has there even been a proposed, Muslim ban.

Found the guy who only watches Faux Noise.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

He did. Like a thousand times. Fox news just said he didnt. I dont know how YOU can be this stupid.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Still not my president. Fuck outta here
He's definitely not my president either, but I am willing to concede that he might be my retard.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

BRB! Need to go take a shit! Ate too much McDonalds and KFC last night in bed.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Nixon was not impeached. He quit before he could be. The Nixon articles of impeachment included obstruction of justice.

Clinton was impeached, and the Senate refused to remove him from office (wisely.) His charges also included obstruction of justice.

You goobers listen to CNN and don't actually read this stuff, do you? In both those cases, the charges were trying to get witnesses to lie to federal agents and similar offenses.

Trump has not done any of that. He gets the constitutional honor of ordering an investigation cancelled if he likes, so merely suggesting instead of ordering to "let it go" is also not obstruction of justice.

Having said that, it's politically stupid to do, but the remedy is people voting him out, not obstruction of justice charges.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Wrong

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

still this much salt
The man was right, I'm almost tired of winning.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Okay let me make this easier for you. Link me to the proposed legislation/bill/whatever by trump that says "ban Muslims." not "ban travel from certain countries", but outright says "ban Muslims."

I will wait.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Oh, you must not live in the United States.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Do I seriously need to specify that it needs to be while he's been in office...? The mental gymnastics in this thread. Oof.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

What are you winning exactly?

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

Link me to it my man

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

but the remedy is people voting him out, not obstruction of justice charges.

Lefties aren't only trying to remove Trump. What will they get? Pence? Grow up.
Lefties want to prevent Russia from having influence over our government, hence the Russia investigation and charges. The sooner the better for the health of the USA that Dems love and Repubs don't give a shit about.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

being liberal and swearing in 2018
YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Well, it ain't losing anyway.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

It never got passed, and the use of power wasn’t “authorized” through just him, please tell me how he broke constitution?

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Okay let me make this easier for you.
Okay let me move the goalposts so far that it's not even the same game.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

You didn't answer my question.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

No, I haven't moved any goalposts. You've failed to understand my point from the very start and at every turn. I'm sorry your reading comprehension is this poor user.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

There are many on the right who want him gone, too, and don't disagree with you over Russia.

This web site was crammed to the gills during the election with Russian trolls pounding on how Hillary "wants to start a war with Russia!"

Most likely he's just getting good land and permit approval deals in exchange for lowering the Russian sanctions. Hell, there doesn't even need to be any explicit tit-for-tat there.

That's why the "collusion" argument is destined to fail, because that part doesn't need to even exist for the follow-the-money aspect.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

Mental gymnastics!? He says on the campaign trail a hundred times he wants to ban muslims... Then he puts a ban on a bunch of middle eastern in a position it would be shot down in the court if he explictly said it was a ban on muslims... And conveniently just changed his mind...

Whos doing mental gymnastics here.. First youre asking where people get these ideas.. You get linked a video, then you say "well.it wasnt in office hurrrr"

Jesus fucking christ man get that retarded looked at by a trained professional.

John Reed
John Reed

You fucking idiots are all the same. Just because liberals are pieces of shit you humiliate yourselves with Trump because he's an asshole and hates libs. That's like sucking a dudes dick because a hot chick is acting like a bitch.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

it was comedy. Anyway I'm not defending him. I'm just pointing out the wrongheaddedness of much of the argument about impeachment.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Comedy? Wow, you're hysterical.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

I asked one, very simple, question at the outset of this. Someone said that Trump TRIED to BAN Muslims. Nobody here has proven that he has. Because he didn't. You people post quips about how he mentioned he wants to, or misspoke and equated the travel ban to a Muslim ban, but at no point have you or anyone here actually proven that he ever ATTEMPTED TO BAN MUSLIMS

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Both sides are all pieces of shit. Politics is religion, and it should be stripped of its memetic power to seize control over everybody, just like religion was.

Remember: You are all pieces of shit.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Yeah I agree, but Trump is too stupid to deserve being thought of as a politician piece of shit. He's just a dumb asshole and his followers are stupid faggots.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Ok... I know you wont get it but ill explain slowly...

If he says 100 times hes going to ban muslims (something that would be illegal by the us constitution.) then bans a bunch of countries not mentioning muslims when he is in office, because that would be illegal (thats how obama did it.. Using diplomatic language and loopholes..) he wasnt attempting to ban muslims. He explicitly did ban muslims.

Tomorrows lesson will be 2 + 2. Study up pumpkin.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Lmao no. You idiot. Muslims exist outside of the countries listed in the travel ban and they were free to come and go. Try again sweetie

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

So if you're on the left, what are you doing using "faggot"?

Nathan King
Nathan King

There's a reason we kicked you out. Have fun on your cloudy island.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

'member when Colbert said "Putin's cockholster" and Hannity went into a rage about how that disrespected homosexuals, who he probably thought should be jailed about 20 years ago?

Well, I guess that's some progress.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

I think the words you used was "he never even attempted." as i.mentioned, there are laws and the constitution to.work around. Banning muslims would be impossible. But you better believe he attempted. Because he said it, again, many many times.

If you can say he never wanted to ban muslims.. And a video of him.saying he wants to ban muslims will keep you arguing, you got work to do on yourself bud. That is an incredible level of tard.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Saying it =/= attempting it. I never said he didn't want to, and you're the one who couldn't grasp my argument in any way. Ergo, you perpetuated the argument. So by your own words: "you got work to do on yourself bud"

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

I'm not on the left, I just think Trump is a fucking joke. Anyone with a brain would.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Nixon resigned before he got impeached, fuckwad.
durr u lissen 2 CNN lib
says it all about your agenda

fuck off

William Scott
William Scott

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=295&v=1yJW1i6Nmno

fuck trump

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

I'm not doing shit. If you're going to deny that Trump made a direct quote where he suggested we ban "all Muslim travel"--direct quote, dipshit. DIRECT--then fuck off.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Your Fucking President, homo. President of the Planet. Ahhh, feels good, man.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Trump is proposing a policy where Congress would have to make a law excluding Muslims from this country, and that would be a violation of the 1st Amendment.
You support fascism, user.

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

stable genius says Covfefe

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

I'm not. I'm a proud liberal Democrat and frankly your attitude is how Trump got elected.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

You support fascism
So.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

this is my president xd

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

No, you're an idiot too. I leaned left-ish until you faggots started acting just as bad as the faggots on the right. Liberals are who to blame for Trump. White people get sick of being told that they're racist 50 times a day, it's condescending and stupid. You fuckers are like born-again Christians without the God and all the pious horseshit.

Colton Green
Colton Green

OK, well thanks for being one of the few who would admit it.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

I leaned left-ish
no you didn't
you were probably always an easily-led useful idiot like you are now.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

does he drink coffee, tho?

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

See?

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

See what? That I don't fit into your tight little sweatbox, faggot?

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

the guardian

What a shining beacon of journalistic fact. Kill yourself

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

White people get sick of being told that they're racist 50 times a day
Then maybe they should fucking stop giving others the impression that they are.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Nixon basically resigned the night before he was due to get kicked the fuck out. Just think, though: if he wasn't a paranoid asshole trying to get dirt on anybody who set foot in the Oval Office (by recording everything) he might have been in the clear. That last tape is what fucked him.

I like to think that Trump is equally stupid (but his companies have been known to destroy records and delete emails even after they've been subpoenaed so who knows what would happen to any incriminating evidence).

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

It's got a direct fucking quote, you dense faggot.
Why do you care, anyway? Why aren't you just agreeing with Trump's reasons? They're "shitskins," right?
"Sand niggers." Isn't that what you frogfags call them?

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Every time one of you idiots put down your crayons and come out of your safe place to create a thread like this one, Trump wins just a little bit more.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

At least now they won't be able to play the race card anymore.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

I didn't say any of that shit moron I said you're a fucking idiot for reading the guardian and you'd do the world a favor by killing yourself

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Not really. This website gets a million page clicks a day or more, and it's going to get people out of the woodwork denouncing this Presidency.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

No, see how you're just kind of gay and stupid?

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Doesn't matter. Trump said it. Own it.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Are you autistic?

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

You mean like how niggers give the impression they're going to rob whatever store they're in?

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

You're a homophobe control freak, user. You should get a nazi uniform for kicks. Tan-colored.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

What the fuck are you talking about? And who cares if someone is racist? Like really, who gives a fuck? Just let them be racist and go back to whatever miserable life they have, you're not going to change their minds by bitching at them non-stop.

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

niggers
oh you're totally not racist, are you? Those nasty libs calling you that shit 50 times a day
how fucking dare they
kek

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

These things may be right, but asking someone to drop a case that you have the constitutional authority to order them to drop is not obstruction of justice.

It's just politically stupid, as would firing the special prosecutor.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

I don't even support trump you stupid cunt. I'm literally just telling you to kill yourself you stupid faggot

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

And who cares if someone is racist?
You seem pretty rustled by it. Otherwise, you'd let that shit roll off.
But you can't.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

He'll be gone by summer.
Not sure what will take his place, though. Pence would be most unlikely.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

I don't support Trump
I just get mad af when confronted with Trump criticism

kek

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

being this offended

Spotted the nigger guys

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Melanija was also an illegal immigrant. Don't forget that.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

I think it has to be Pence, doesn't it?

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

The Vice President could step down as well. And Paul Ryan might get beat in 2018.
The US might have a "Congressional Protector" for a few years, kek.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

I didn't insult a trump criticism you dumb cunt. I insulted the guardian and told you to kill yourself.

Please kill yourself

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

The alt-reich can't meme.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Not the point, I was addressing whoever posted this. Was that you?

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

I insulted the guardian
because it validated the claim being made with a direct quote
that's why you're mad faggot
and you're mad af at this point
kek

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Diet Coke and cocaine, evidently. Coffee would be too sophisticated for him.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

The Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump reads a statement issued by his campaign office on Monday calling for a ‘total and complete shutdown’ on Muslims entering the US. Stating that ‘we have no choice’, Trump goes on to say that the authorities should be looking at mosques as there is ‘anger’ within them, and calls on the audience to report ‘violations’ without regard for being accused of ‘profiling’

Holy fuck, did you even CLICK ON THE LINK?

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

kekekekekekeke stay bad lib kid
mummy tell you to say this did she?

William Brown
William Brown

It'll be on Breitbart soon enough. You'll see.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

if Trump does coke then he must eat a fuck of a lot of MCD's. Cokeheads are skinny.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Fuck outta here
sure we see you tomorrow again trollterrorista

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Bad things happen to good people when they click on internet links.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

who said you were "good?"

kek

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

he must eat a fuck of a lot of MCD's
Standard order is something like three Big Macs and two Filet-o-Fishes. At a time.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

What's wrong with banning sand monkeys? You like getting bombed and having your women raped?

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but at least the majority of people have the common sense to keep their opinion to themselves

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

calling for a ‘total and complete shutdown’ on Muslims entering the US.
a ‘total and complete shutdown’
total
complete shutdown
complete
on Muslims
Muslims

faggot

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

bet you fucking faggots couldn't handle that.
That's proper man tier McD's troffing init

David Powell
David Powell

www.reddit.com

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Boo hoo pussy, get over it.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

muslims
good people

Pick one

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Come on man, liberals don't wanna hear what is happening in Europe with all the sand nigger they harbored

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Without the bun. He just digs in.
It sounds like something some captured alien creature would eat in a sci-fi movie

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Most Muslims are lawabiding peaceful people. You want to round them up and deport them.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

..???

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Yup.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

kekkles nice image dude, thanks man

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

get back over there

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Your autism is showing.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Your autism is showing.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit