Still not my president. Fuck outta here

Still not my president. Fuck outta here

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/dozen-times-trump-equated-travel-ban-muslim-ban
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I very much agree with this statement user. thank you
notsrs

stay mad

Stay a brainwashed sheep.

If anyone disagrees with this, they are basically admitting they are a huge asshole.

Trump has already committed impeachable offenses:

1. Obstruction of justice
2. Profiting off business holding in countries on the US Terror list
3. Wanting to violate the US Constitution through the Muslim Travel Ban

2017 will be remembered as the year without a president. He might as well be a goldfish and we would have the same thing aside from racist and childish tweets.
It’s not about being mad, he’s proven that he is mentally retarded and cannot perform the duties of the president. He’s president in title only.

>already committed impeachable offenses
>wants to violate the US constitution

ok then VIOLATING the Constitution
Trump violates the 1st Amendment by trying to ban Muslims.
and this is all with the Russian Investigation still looming.

wow all the Trumpfags must be eating chicken tendies with their mom tonite

I bet this thread is full of niggers

Let me explain this for you, OP.

What a surprise, OP is a faggot.

Nope. #notmypresident.
It was an error that needs to be corrected through resignation

kekekekek

If you live in the US then he's your president, dumbass.

>>>/leftypol/

You are an error that needs to be corrected through retroactive abortion.

Friendly reminder racist assholes said the same thing about Obama.

Too late. I'm here, triggering your faggot ass hard too.

Friendly reminder you're a faggot

Proofs?

Breitbart

I'll translate this for anyone who needs:
Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hiwwawy cwinton didn't winnnnn waaahhhhhhhhh

No no. Like, link proof. Link proof that the extent of the not my president thing under Obama was the same as the childish outpouring now.

Nigga, saying he ain't your president is denying reality, maybe the gender wage gap is real too?

>trying to ban Muslims.

Brainlet detected.

100% useless box of cocks, this Drumpf

if you are a citizen of the U.S.A. he is.

Not as triggered as you are about democracy lmao

Denial ain't just a river in Italy, bud.

No, Breitbart and Infowars.
Google them.

Agree with everything but 3

Trump's gone on record saying he wanted to ban "all Muslim Travel."
That statement is what District Court Judges used as part of the case against him.
>brainlet
you've got to be an 8th grader not to know this information

Nah I'm good. Burden of proof is on you for making the claim. I'm going to assume you just tried to find it and couldn't.

It is about democracy. When just enough of us demand Trump's resignation, he will step down.

If doing something a court overturns is impeachable, then every president had been impeachable multiple times over.

And every member of Congress.

So violating the Constitution isn't a "high crime?"

He's not my president...

Because I'm in the UK.

Well I know Shillery and Bernard aren't my President so all is good!

I'm fucking with you user. I'm imitating what the other faggot would be saying. Notice he isn't here anymore.

Maga! Winning is easy! I'm a genius! My wife is a Slavic whore!

He's lying and lying literally all the time, what is really his problem?
It doesn't help he herds a flock like here

but he's so stable and a genius

>durr they all did it
don't fucking hand me that copout shit
Trump is guilty of the 3 offenses I mentioned it.
And yes, anyone in Congress who supports the Muslim Ban is also advocating violating the 1st Amendment.
But Trump is the one who proposed it. He is ultimately the one who shoulders the most blame.

>trump violates the 1st amendment by trying to ban muslims

This is 100% false. He did no such thing.

Yet not one Demoncratic candidate could beat him how come...PUSSIES all of them that's how!

Every president signs laws that get overturned. Every president makes regulations that get overturned.

None is impeached over it, nor can they be.

Yeah actually it's un-Constitutional, so 100% true.
You might check on that before shooting off your yap next time, fam

God why the fuck are you defending this shitstain's actions?

You're intentionally spreading misinformation. There is no, nor has there even been a proposed, Muslim ban. If you can't make an argument based on fact then you don't have an argument.

Nixon got impeached for obstruction of justice as well, user.

Hasn't been to the Supreme Court yet, so no, it isn't definitive yet.

...?

I'm not, but when clownish arguments rear their heads in this situation, it's not helping your case.

Just quoting directly what Trump said.

He fucked up and admitted he wanted to ban "all Muslim travel" and the courts used that against him. Sorry you can't handle facts.

You completely missed the point, brainlet. He didn't try to BAN MUSLIMS.

don't post again until you read the 1st Amendment, k?

Trump lost the popular vote by 2,900,000.
As far as I'm concerned, he's not president and everyone in America has the right to resist anything he does, and undo it once someone else gets in power.

>clownish
like what?

I'm British

He's not my President

He's an abysmal preesident, and a cunt, and a wanker, and a Nazi, and a mysogenist, and a white supremacists fucktard, and an illegal profiteer

But above all, he's an embarassment to the fucking planet. You have no fucking idea of the damage he's causing the planet right now, in every possible way

And while Trump is banning certain muslim countries, he signed a great weapon deal with the country that the islamic terrorists come from.

Regardless of what he wants/wanted to do, he did not ever attempt to ban Muslims. I don't understand how you can be this fucking stupid.

WRONG fake news!

OK, this link is from a CONSERVATIVE think tank, user. Not a liberal blog.
>He didn't try to BAN MUSLIMS.
yes he did, fuckwad
cato.org/blog/dozen-times-trump-equated-travel-ban-muslim-ban

faggot

Trumptards in a nutshell.

Yeah, I mean c'mon...this isn't even about politics anymore, the guy is straight up fucking retarded.

>There is no, nor has there even been a proposed, Muslim ban.

Found the guy who only watches Faux Noise.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

He did. Like a thousand times. Fox news just said he didnt. I dont know how YOU can be this stupid.

>Still not my president. Fuck outta here
He's definitely not my president either, but I am willing to concede that he might be my retard.

BRB! Need to go take a shit! Ate too much McDonalds and KFC last night in bed.

Nixon was not impeached. He quit before he could be. The Nixon articles of impeachment included obstruction of justice.

Clinton was impeached, and the Senate refused to remove him from office (wisely.) His charges also included obstruction of justice.

You goobers listen to CNN and don't actually read this stuff, do you? In both those cases, the charges were trying to get witnesses to lie to federal agents and similar offenses.

Trump has not done any of that. He gets the constitutional honor of ordering an investigation cancelled if he likes, so merely suggesting instead of ordering to "let it go" is also not obstruction of justice.

Having said that, it's politically stupid to do, but the remedy is people voting him out, not obstruction of justice charges.

Wrong

>2018
>still this much salt
The man was right, I'm almost tired of winning.

Okay let me make this easier for you. Link me to the proposed legislation/bill/whatever by trump that says "ban Muslims." not "ban travel from certain countries", but outright says "ban Muslims."

I will wait.

Oh, you must not live in the United States.

Do I seriously need to specify that it needs to be while he's been in office...? The mental gymnastics in this thread. Oof.

What are you winning exactly?

Link me to it my man

>but the remedy is people voting him out, not obstruction of justice charges.

Lefties aren't only trying to remove Trump. What will they get? Pence? Grow up.
Lefties want to prevent Russia from having influence over our government, hence the Russia investigation and charges. The sooner the better for the health of the USA that Dems love and Repubs don't give a shit about.

>being liberal and swearing in 2018
YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Well, it ain't losing anyway.

It never got passed, and the use of power wasn’t “authorized” through just him, please tell me how he broke constitution?

>Okay let me make this easier for you.
>Okay let me move the goalposts so far that it's not even the same game.

You didn't answer my question.

No, I haven't moved any goalposts. You've failed to understand my point from the very start and at every turn. I'm sorry your reading comprehension is this poor user.

There are many on the right who want him gone, too, and don't disagree with you over Russia.

This web site was crammed to the gills during the election with Russian trolls pounding on how Hillary "wants to start a war with Russia!"

Most likely he's just getting good land and permit approval deals in exchange for lowering the Russian sanctions. Hell, there doesn't even need to be any explicit tit-for-tat there.

That's why the "collusion" argument is destined to fail, because that part doesn't need to even exist for the follow-the-money aspect.

Mental gymnastics!? He says on the campaign trail a hundred times he wants to ban muslims... Then he puts a ban on a bunch of middle eastern in a position it would be shot down in the court if he explictly said it was a ban on muslims... And conveniently just changed his mind...

Whos doing mental gymnastics here.. First youre asking where people get these ideas.. You get linked a video, then you say "well.it wasnt in office hurrrr"

Jesus fucking christ man get that retarded looked at by a trained professional.

You fucking idiots are all the same. Just because liberals are pieces of shit you humiliate yourselves with Trump because he's an asshole and hates libs. That's like sucking a dudes dick because a hot chick is acting like a bitch.

it was comedy. Anyway I'm not defending him. I'm just pointing out the wrongheaddedness of much of the argument about impeachment.

Comedy? Wow, you're hysterical.

I asked one, very simple, question at the outset of this. Someone said that Trump TRIED to BAN Muslims. Nobody here has proven that he has. Because he didn't. You people post quips about how he mentioned he wants to, or misspoke and equated the travel ban to a Muslim ban, but at no point have you or anyone here actually proven that he ever ATTEMPTED TO BAN MUSLIMS

Both sides are all pieces of shit. Politics is religion, and it should be stripped of its memetic power to seize control over everybody, just like religion was.

Remember: You are all pieces of shit.

Yeah I agree, but Trump is too stupid to deserve being thought of as a politician piece of shit. He's just a dumb asshole and his followers are stupid faggots.

Ok... I know you wont get it but ill explain slowly...

If he says 100 times hes going to ban muslims (something that would be illegal by the us constitution.) then bans a bunch of countries not mentioning muslims when he is in office, because that would be illegal (thats how obama did it.. Using diplomatic language and loopholes..) he wasnt attempting to ban muslims. He explicitly did ban muslims.

Tomorrows lesson will be 2 + 2. Study up pumpkin.