I hate my job. I work 6 days a week and gross $11,000 a year. I'm a custodian at a temple. I feel like such a bitch...

I hate my job. I work 6 days a week and gross $11,000 a year. I'm a custodian at a temple. I feel like such a bitch. I get a paycheck once a month. Is it even worth it to go into work tomorrow? Every bit of this information is accurate. I'd rather stay up all night drinking and smoking.

any advice? should i go in or no-show?

>Being European.
>Paid over $12,000 by government to study

>Mfw not living in America and getting gang raped by richfags

i meana re you retarded or something? sounds like you could make mroe money doing almost literally antyhing else unless youre so gotdamn awful at being alive that you can barely even be a janitor

i smoke a lot of weed and my boss doesnt drug test so that is 99.999% of the reason why i go into work everyday. isnt that pathetic? i wish i could do better.

work at a temple? wtf . find a better job

>I work 6 days a week and gross $11,000 a year.

What country do you live in? How many hours a day? What kind of "temple?"

United States. Hours vary from 4-16 a shift. A Jewish temple. Yes folks, I earn poverty-level money as a custodian at a synagogue.

are you an inferior caste of jew? maybe you should bow to the rothschilds more often

The rabbi and the temple director both earn over 60k per year. And I basically dont get paid anything. Whenever I say something my boss guilt-trips me about "not being like that." The only other reason I stay is so I dont get a bad recommendation from her. Im basically trapped.

> gets paid $35 a day by literal Jews
> op puts up with this

Im a fucking loser. I exist to appease other people. My boss, my parents. I feel like Ive lost myself.

Quit your job faggot, you can make more money doing less work almost anywhere else.

Leave bacon laying around the synagogue

If you're not making minimum wage or getting overtime for more than 40 hours a week or 8 hours a day, call your State labor board and file a complaint. If the "temple" doesn't pay up or fires you. you can sue the shit out of them, but have to find a lawyer who'll do it on contingency.

bruh

Do I have to give two weeks notice or can I just drop off my keys and leave? I'm really anxious and afraid of what people would say. Again I'm 24.

>If you're not making minimum wage or getting overtime for more than 40 hours a week or 8 hours a day, call your State labor board and file a complaint.

DO THIS, STUPID FAGGOT

My shift tomorrow is from 7:00am to 3:30pm helping to clean up from sunday school. this is how i have spent my sundays for the past 4 years. cleaning up after their religious school. no watching football, no napping or working out on my day off, ive been doing this bullshit.

Stop smoking weed dum dum. It’s essier than you think.
Then find a new job. No need for 2 weeks notice when you have another gig ready.

Just tell them you plan on travelling around the country or something like that, they'll find someone else to replace you, you're not responsible for what happens after you leave. If you're worried about finding work after you leave then start looking for new jobs now, or maybe you should go travel around the country a bit.

I was in a similar situation. I joined the US Navy. I make $80k+ now after 6 years. I traveled the world. I fucked hookers in many different countries. I have 6-figures in the bank. Go sign up and don't look back.

bruh

Find another job before you quit. It is easier to find a job when you have a job. When you do find another job give your two weeks only if you think they deserve it and will give you a good recommendation. If you think they will give you a negative recommendation do not use them on your resume. Ask someone else (a friend or a parent if they are willing) to lie for you if you need recommendations. Good luck.

Yo dude, why don't you just find a new job?

To lie for you and say they are your ex boss.*

last thing. i worked friday night and my boss approached me.
>user, if so and so isn't set up right on Sunday i'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

why do i have to take this shit?

That's not even minimum wage. You would make more working at McDonalds

user, get off the drugs and clean yourself up. Once you know it's out of your system, start sending out application non-stop all over the place, show up for all interviews, figure out what places will pay you. You sound like you might be depressed and lacking motivation, I suggest looking in to some self help books or, even better, some therapy. If you're having woman issues, the internet has plenty of resources available for learning to pick up and keep women.

Overall, it sounds like you need to find a purpose in life. Consider getting a girl, keeping her, and starting a family.

Be thankful you have your health. You could have it so much worse. You could have no options at all.

There, that's my serious advice on Sup Forums for the year.

>get job at subway
>make $11.50/hr