Everything I’ve done is 100 percent proper

Everything I’ve done is 100 percent proper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpSPqaD6iOo
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/investing/trump-obama-bull-market-stocks/index.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/05/business/trump-first-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as if anyone cares, will be president for another 3 years, probably 7. kys hillshill

The Washington ESTABLISHMENT has literally turned into an islamic sympathizing Pedophile group that is eating up Washington and peddling anything and everything they can to drown out Trumps good deeds with noise.

Not society, cultural marxists plotted it, bankers pushed it, and the academia and entertainment political propaganda industry (hollywood) enforced it.

People did not accept this, they were brainwashed by it. Human will to reject the message isn't even considered, because they knew that repeating the message over and over again and creating the illusion of consensus of the message was all that was needed to convince the whole population to structurally kill themselves.

Daily Reminder:
>Predictive Programming: Is a subtle form of psychological conditioning, propaganda, agenda pushing
>Subversion: The undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
Considering Sup Forums has no ID's, this is the perfect place for these techniques to be utilized. ShareBlue and others WILL come here to fake conversations, play the fence but have left leaning tendencies in an attempt to get you, the lurker, to think many people share this belief or viewpoint when in reality it may or may not be true at all.

Ideological Subversion.

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis / Insurgency
4. Normalization

Demoralization is filling people's heads with lies and propaganda to distort their view of reality.

Yuri Bezmenov has witnessed this before. History is doomed to repeat itself unless we study, understand, and prevent it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wpSPqaD6iOo
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>probably 7

I'm listening

Russian spam. Same copypasta gets posted in any thread critical of Trump. This guy is literally a shill

The liberals wanted to run their world via a base consensus carried by propaganda ("news") rather than rule of law and what's actually different about Trump is he's willing to manipulate that process and seize narrative control from it's appointed tenders. When that one MSM anchor slipped up by saying "Trump is trying to control what people think and that is our job" she's really, genuinely letting the truth slip out that it totally is her job to tell people what to believe. That kind of centralized control and distribution has it's flaws, though, centralized systems are inherently more vulnerable than distributed ones. It would take you forever to find every little conservative church and study group, every little rural pocket of resistance but apparently all it takes to shake the liberal system of narrative dissemination to it's core is some mean tweets.

Just gonna leave this here for a little while

>Russian spam.
I'm just a concerned citizen.
>Same copypasta gets posted in any thread critical of Trump.
I wrote most of it myself, added a few anons words to spice it up. None of it is false and I'll wait to be proven wrong.
>This guy is literally a shill
Not at all, I encourage free speech and debate.

Yeah, America is full of uneducated morons who are easy to manipulate. Shame.

>Not at all, I encourage free speech and debate. Shills would never want these.
Accidentally deleted the end of that

You're right, too many liberals with blue states in this sea of red. Liberalism is a disease which needs to ne eradicated.

>None of it is false and I'll wait to be proven wrong
It's just tinfoil nonsense, so most people probably just figure it's not worth responding to, or they don't waste time typing a lengthy argument.

Yeah, good thing all those brilliant Republicans elected a very stable genius to guide us.

Dissect it, piece by piece then user. If it's such nonsense, it shouldn't take you more than a minute or two to correct.

I think he's doing great. Setting records across the board with the economy and unemployment. Must have some sort of stability to accomplish this, don't you think?

whole thread culminates into trump conservatives vs. hillary liberals.

America is truly lost if these are the only two alternatives to choose from.

where is the communist party?
where is the green hippie party?
where is the neoliberal lobbyist party?
where is the fascist degenerate party?

come on you should at least have some interesting alternatives to choose from. the only "radical" one was bernie sanders, and this guy is just a weak social democrat puppet. come on why dont you guys get a real revolutionary? its time to make some drastic changes, otherwise you people are going to end up even poorer, with even shittier healthcare and even richer more powerful supermoneylords.

>Must have some sort of stability to accomplish this, don't you think?
The stock market hit record highs under Obama 127 times. Did you give him credit for that? Did you give him credit for pic-related? Or are you so fucking retarded that you think Donald Trump, himself, was able to achieve this in less than a year?

And no, he hasn't passed more legislation during a first term than any president. He ranks last.

>Implying Trump wasn't the 3rd Party Candidate only running as a Republican because 3rd Party CANNOT win.
lol
>America is truly lost if these are the only two alternatives to choose from.
I actually very much agree with you on this point. A free market of ideas will show the best route, however racist or sexist etc it may be, is better than a 2 party system where masses just fall in line.

I only closed in on the Left in my initial implications because they have been the only ones to actively put up millions for people to get online and Cheerlead for their employers. Their opinions are more likely to be heavily biased or fabricated because of above concerns.

Trump is a Reptilian. Prove wrong. No, seriously, prove me wrong. I'll bet you can't do it nah naah

Most of your word salad is just abstract generalizations that can't exactly be proven wrong.

Have you heard of the Fischbein effect?

I don't know why you guys get so butthurt about Trump making fun of retards, cripples, niggers and bitches. That's all we do here on Sup Forums anyway, so you'd think he'd be the fucking hero.

No, but something tells me it won't prove anything.

If I were Trump's advisor, I'd tell him to give a Press Conference where he called everyone "Nigger" and "Kike" and "Whore" and just let it all hang out. Eventually, everyone will just get tired of being outraged and we can just pay attention to the shit that actually matters.

Protip: Words don't matter, faggots.

>that's all we do here on Sup Forums anyway
Yeah, it's why nobody who frequents this cesspool should ever be president.

Edgy

When did it become my job to prove something to you? Oh ya, you wanted me to prove that Donald Trump isn't a reptilian? Easy, show me proof first that reptilians are real and then we can decide whether or not he is.

But it's kinda true, isn't it? Think about it - one of the best things about Sup Forums is that no one gives a fuck what anyone says - you can actually (sometimes) actually get to the heart of a discussion because no one is allowed to get butthurt or claim privilege or say "I'm a (negro-woman-mexican-asian-whatever), you can't say that".

The problem we have now is that Trump just says whatever, since no one who worked for him could stop him in the past, so his mouth is just a stream-of-consciousness (like Sup Forums), and he is fucking funny.

You can say "hurr durr, trump isn't smart" but he's a fucking Billionaire with a B, so who is to say you're smarter? Right? So let the guy just be him and tell all the butthurt liberals and celebrities to fuck off.

Just gonna leave this here for a while.

This is BS! Nothing broke records under Obama. 3% gdp growth and high unemployment with consumer confidence low. Everything started to change after consumer confidence increased from the election process. The only thing that can be given to Obama is that he was getting the hell out of office.

>Easy, show me proof first that reptilians are real and then we can decide whether or not he is
Exactly. Very good, user.

>the Washington ESTABLISHMENT has literally turned into an islamic sympathizing Pedophile group that is eating up Washington and peddling anything and everything they can to drown out Trumps good deeds with noise
You didn't even come close to proving this. It's just a broad generalization with no substance whatsoever.
>Trump's good deeds
It's as if you don't understand why this is debatable

>Not society, cultural marxists plotted it, bankers pushed it, and the academia and entertainment political propaganda industry (hollywood) enforced it
Oh... ok. I guess I should just take your word for it.

He's a billionaire because of his father's connections and a "small loan". That plus timing. It's not like he's self made. He just continued his father's company and expanded it during the housing boom in New York. He was a slum lord who wouldn't rent to minorities, not Bill Gates.

To bad they set up that pesky EC, huh. Who cares about density. Leaches tend to stick together. The cities are nothing but cesspools anyway. We're not a democracy, but a republic so fuck off lib!

>You didn't even come close to proving this. It's just a broad generalization with no substance whatsoever.
That's very good, now go do some google searches. Don't want you to just eat the whole cake.
>It's as if you don't understand why this is debatable
I stated "I encourage free speech and debate." above. When did I imply nothing was up for debate, Isn't that why we're here?
>Oh... ok. I guess I should just take your word for it.
Absolutely not, research yourself. Why wouldn't you?

money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/investing/trump-obama-bull-market-stocks/index.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/05/business/trump-first-year.html

Now, before you act like the retard that you are and dismiss the sources, just read it so you can understand why you're wrong.

This was meant for

Because I should read your bias left leaning hypocritical cnn and ny times? Hahaha what a joke. Study economics 101 and get back to us.

Hurr durr leftist media fake news fake sources post a real source like blaze or breitbart.
>inb4

Damn was 6 seconds too late

>what is consumer confidence?
>why did this rise under Trump gaining favor in electoral process?
>why did records break due Trump getting elected?
Research and learn something friend.

Why does the FED lower interest rates?
What does it imply?

Why does the FED raise interest rates?
What does it imply?

It's just facts, user. I know you're not a big fan of those.

>what is your post

i googled that and got nothing. tell me

...B-but H-hillary!

>facts
Damn that's the best one I've heard all day. Just because you believe it doesnt make ot fact user.

That's Trump's impression of every nervous journalist. He has done it over and over again.

The lugenpresse knows this, but hides it so they can say he was making fun of the guy's disability.

>what is your
did you not catch it the first time?Just incase you want to reread it.

You really are an idiot

Here's a graph, little babby. During Obama's terms, the S&P 500 hit 127 all-time highs.

Yeah, reposting it doesn't make it any more relevant to the post you were responding to.

You're so full of shit. Nobody has to do anything to discredit Trump, he does it himself.

Yeah and? Where's the record breaking numbers dipshit. Dont see anything but recovering to pre2008 economic crash. Still no records broke. Trumps economy is killing it! Stay ignorant friend.

Ah you must be from the middle of buttfuck USA

Makes sense if youre not a dipshit wothout understanding of economics.

>Where's the record breaking numbers dipshit
And thus is why you need to read the sources I provided.

>Trumps economy is killing it!
Then you must think Obama's economy was killing it too

>stay ignorant
See: irony

Lol Ad Hominem: the post

You'll have to do a little better than that, pal.

they will never listen. its like literally talking to a wall.

>not finding retard mocking funny.

I know, I really should find a better way to spend my time lol

Sorry to hurt your feeling, but faggots tend to be more liberal and therefor living in the cities. Cities are cesspools of leaching as niggers who cant support themselves without the rest of us. You must be a faggot or liberal, but I know there's not much of a difference.

You really this stupid?

Yeap we should just all lisren to a worthless liberal spewing his bullshit. Sure thing buddy.

Do you really not have a single legitimate argument?

You’re too scared to enter a city aren’t you? Straight up bitch

user, why are you so upset that you have to make this thread over and over?

>2018
>still being this salty
Your butthurt only gives him more power. Trolling is truly a art.

Ive made a valid point to which you keep bypassing so I guess in your thought process, no. No point in going incircles with you.You must be fucking stupid to get that from what I said, but then again you are an idiotic liberal so it would make sense.

I could never figure out who was sucking the life-force out of whom in this picture. Guess we know now, eh?

I'm sorry is that picture of Trump from the time he was making fun Ted Cruz or jeb Bush or his wife or even HIMSELF .
>btw the gimp doesn't flail his hand around

Well, dude, that's just like the trumpenproletariat's opinion, you know?

You’re probably too poor to make it in a city. Probably end up the thing you fear most if you ever tried to live in a city. Oh well, at least you’ve got Walmart for your culture center.

Fearless Leader never makes fun of himself.

Pffff I have a target and a pf changs. Fuck your dirty aids hole with no parking.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Haha that fucking looser watches "the gorilla channel " all day too

Must suck being stuck in your puny liberal mind, knowing you can't do shit to make a difference. Instead you just complain and talk shit on some random board hiding behind your keyboard in mommies basement.

>Ive made a valid point to which you keep bypassing
What, exactly, was your "valid point"?

Now, before you just blurt out some dumb shit (which you undoubtedly will), remember that this started because you were talking about all those superfantastic economic records that Daddy Trump was breaking; I then posted evidence of Obama's relatively strong economy, thus highlighting your double standards.

I mean don't throw punches if you can't take them.

Not literally cause pretty sure the guy on the right can't actually throw punches.

>tfw republican states take more from the federal government then they give.

Cant help but wonder why this is so hard to figure out for you.
>Obama's numbers never made past pre crash. Trumps numbers are surpassing all time highs. Do you see the difference? No one said the economy was picking up, but the growth was slow inder Obama. Under Trump, consumer confidence exploded in return wall street hit record breaking numbers and still rising today.

Not to mention actually getting China to do shit on NK and making little rocket man panic so much that he opened talks with SK. The liberal's greatest fear is that Trump has a successful, prosperous presidency.

This is bs, cant use numbers from a couple states on the top and bottom then compare it. Try using numbers from the whole picture and you'll see you need to readjust those. Also there is a lot more factors being left out with this.

>economy sputtering and flatlining around the election (two visible years of economic non-progress)
>Trump wins
>economy suddenly starts increasing at the rate it did coming out of the recession

I'm sorry, what were you trying to prove?

>Obama's numbers never made past pre crash
Oh, THAT'S you're point? Lol well, you're fuckin wrong, buddy.

No its not wrong! Not to mention his rise is nothing in comparison to Trumps economics gain. Keep trying though.

You're just choosing to ignore the years of progress. It's ok, bias can be difficult to overcome, and graph charts can be difficult to understand.

Also, I think it's worth noting that only around 50% of the adult population directly benefits from the stock market, and 80% of stock is owned by the top 20%.

I just showed you a graph that proves it. I'm done with you. Bye!

You can spin things any way you want to make your guy look better, but those who know economics already see all the proof they need. You're not convincing anyone to join your cause.

Seriously way too optimistic you retard...

Your numbers are bullshit and so are your points. Cant even debate my other points. Only wanna cry about what Obamas done. Youre worthless

He's right though. Keep crying boy!

I'm always amazed there are people as fucking stupid as you living in this world

There's nothing selective about that. The 2008 recession was second only to the great depression, and Obama inherited the minimum. Sure, he didn't drive the nation to ruin, but if nobody sat in the executive office between the years 2008-2016 we would have seen the exact same pattern in the recovery. What, you think cash for clunkers saved the economy? Obama oversaw a recovery. Trump created a boom.

Thats what we say about you. Fuck your opinions and your liberal ideology. I couldn't careless how you feel.

>those who know economics
Right, right