True story Sup Forums happened nye night. looking for non-trolling advice. pic not related

true story Sup Forums happened nye night. looking for non-trolling advice. pic not related

>go to friends house last night with my wife for nye
>mate also has a wife (we are all around 27)
>come early morning it’s just us four left, all quite drunk
>always been pretty close with these friends
>we start playing strip poker, drinks are flowing
>one thing leads to each other and we’re all naked the the lounge room
>my wife and his wife start being really flirty and then i’m bit lost on this part but we talk about hooking up with each other (my mate with her and I with his wife)
>made it explicit no penetrative sex but oral and shit are on the table
>they stay on the couch we go to a room and hook up on the bed
>get really hot and shit, lots of kissing and touching, i end up licking her out
>we both really wanna fuck but know we said we wouldn’t go past the line
>can see outside to the couch and see my wife and him were going at it couldn’t see much more
>she stated sucking me off, hard to stay hard as kinda drunk, bit of a different situation first time i’ve hooked up with another chick in 10 years
>soon as i start getting hard, wife comes into the room sweaty as fuck saying they were done
>friends wife goes to bed with friend
>wife tells me she and he fucked. i’m like wtf that wasn’t the rule
>wife says they didn’t use protection, she also blew him, sucked his balls and put her finger up his ass and he face fucked her
>fortunately (i guess) he didn't cum
>wife and i then hook up, i fuck her and come in 30 seconds as i was really horny

what does Sup Forums think, am i overacting being pissed about this. we were all drunk. but i didn’t get to fuck and only got a fifth of a bj. and they went passed the rules and fucked bareback

Congrats op your friend betrayed you and your wife is a whore. Good job you cuck

yeah thanks for the advice dickhead

hey its not my fault you have shitty friends and you married a whore lol

if she starts acting different and "distant",shes definitely fucking your friend if that does happen hit on his wife and fuck her for revenge :)

no she admitted to doing it

go for the wife is what i would do, you can go a different path though

There a reason you didn't fuck the other chick? At that point there's no reason not too

cause we made the rule not to. i thought shit would have hit the fan if i did

This.

/thread

'Murica, you never surprise me, lol.

if you think
is wrong, then why are you pissed?
I know I would be pissed. And I'm with sorry

Your fault for letting this happen in the first place dumbass.

Now you have to get even. She (1) fucked another guy, and (2) broke the rule. That means you get to go above and beyond fucking one woman. Go fuck tons of women, and then you're even. After that, I suggest never swinging again, because it's just bad for married relationships.

If she complains, then she's an entitled cunt.

Forgive and try to forget. At least you have a wife. I'd do anything to be in a solid relationship so try to keep the whole ordeal out of mind and spend quality time with her.

thanks for the perspective check bro

dude. im not remotely close to you but somehow this got my blood boiling. I would've killed those 2 bruv

You sound like a neckbeard

I just hope it gets sorted out.

ask yourself this, did the rules really make a difference? the idea was bad enough to begin with. tbh him face fucking your girl, dipping his balls in her mouth, and plowing that shit out will never go away. either beat his ass for going too far, or dump your girl for not stopping. probably the only way you'll feel better and not look like a bitch.

lol no way soyboy

Explain to the office what a soyboy is

lmao cuck

>getting drunk
>assuming rules in taboo sex with 3 other people will be respected
>upset you didnt take advantage
>realizing your wife is a whore and your mate banged her sweaty

You rang in the new year cucking you fucktwat

still looking for advice? you posted this before faggot.

A soyboy is

More details? Im getting hard here...

Lmfao. Hoes come and go

Step 1:
Don't share your wife
Step 2:
Problem solved
Outcome:
You're probably still a fag

fuck you cuck

This was posted last night too

100%

Either the original post is copypasta or this is serious shit.
You REALLY fucked up.
I don't believe for one second that homie didn't cum in your wife. He came and then said he didn't.
Your marriage is pretty much done. Your friend is a total piece of shit. You should've taken a stand right then and there and either fucked his wife or beat his ass. You did neither and that's gotta sting.
Too late to really have at him now. But you need to cut him off for sure. I'd say try to fuck his wife still but I bet you couldn't even if you wanted to at this point.
Cut your friend out of your life. Argue with your wife about it and then maybe life will go on. Cheat if you think it'll make you feel better but if you go that route your marriage is fucking over.

Not gonna troll you mate...but are you most upset about not getting to fuck his wife?? If so then next time, and make sure there is a next time, say fucking is on the table.

And for gawd sakes, stay in the same damn room if ya wanna enforce the rules!

Next time fuck his wife straight away up the ass and make eye con tact with him throughout. Pull out and cum right in his face.

Alpha status re-instated

I'd be mega pissed

Experienced RL swinger here.

Swinging is about trust. Your wife and the other man violated that trust. Either you deal with it and never waste your time swinging again or you accept that your wife will indeed be fucking whoever whenever and roll with it. Just be fully aware it's a one sided thing and she will be fucking a LOT more guys than you will be fucking other women.

Additionally LOL if you stay with her through the pregnancy because it's almost guaranteed this dude knocked her up. Bonus points is you're on the hook for child support for this other guy's kid.

lol nah no way she got preggo. it's harder to get pregnant than you think. she's almost assuredly on birth control. but if not then yeah, you should've fucking attacked that dude.

ass fuck revenge was the best suggestion so far. if you're enough of a sociopath to look past how upset you are about the situation and setup another swing sesh

However if she is pregnant you'll never know for sure whether it was you who knocked her up or not. "harder to get pregnant than you think" or not. It's not as difficult as you think, dimbulb.

You need to even the score OP fuck your buddy's wife otherwise you are a cuck.

Sounds fun, don't fuck it up.
Quit being such a little bitch.

This dude has 2 kids and hates them both

Saying he's a cuck doesn't actually change anything. From a decent perspective, this was all a fucking mistake to begin with XD. The first problem being you shared your wife, not respecting yourself or her in the process. Second problem being that even if you are drunk, this was probably something your friend already wanted to do in the first place because he didn't hesitate to fuck her straight away. Thirdly, don't be naive bruh. Taking revenge is something that you know it won't help at all and probably will only make it worse since it will make you as bad as they are. And lastly, stop the bullshit. I'm a teenager who has probably had more sex in 2 weeks than you have had since then, and I can assure you that I have gone through some bullshitty problems with my girl. Maybe at a level of age, I might not be the same as you, but I've definitely have had to deal with a FUCK TON of stupid ass problems. Either talk with her and deal with your shit properly with counseling or fucking accept your situation and don't be a fucking pussy about it. (Sorry for all of the fucks, I just really enjoy expressing myself)

Search for Christ.

You've clearly lost Him.

Are you fucking retarded OP ? Why didn't you jump on the occasion ?
Oh I see you're a fucking coward on top of beinga cuck. Owned you fucking nu-male kek I can't believe there are people this retarded living in the same planet

This is typical alcoholic behavior.

I um... I need to go find a liquor store.

THIS
should have searched for Jesus deeper

inside your friends wife cunt

I would have told your wife to get out when she walked in.

Just because she was done doesn't mean you were.

Fair is fair. Considering she couldn't give a fuck about the rules that were set.

nice fucking copy pasta cunt

This. Should have gotten yours op