How do I track someone down. Find his real identity ?

How do I track someone down. Find his real identity ?
I have the following information about the person.
>Discord account
>Steam account
>Picture of the guy
>know his interest and hobbies
>his age
Any idea how I can find out more ?

Post the info and hope someone is bored enough to help you

post picture of him
steam id

He could inform that person that I'm searching for him.

Reverse image search the picture.

How would that help ?

I did that. No matches.

Im bored at work.
Post what you have and ill help

How would he know it is you...

Post picture on FB. FB will do a face search and suggest a few names of not the actual person.
Win

Make those fucking spies work for YOU user!

He could delete any information about him online and become paranoid. It would make everything much harder.
what would you do ?

Have you tried asking him who he is? Rather than being creepy?

Try to help you find him

any chance you would post the info? id be interested in seeing what I could find myself

Post everything here, I'll try my best

Reverse image search the picture and see if you can find a social media account, could be that easy.

>Have you tried asking him who he is
He tries to stay anonymous.
Maybe you tell him. Cant risk that. Just say what you would do with the infos

Why do you want to track him down..

So get bored

catfish him with a girl's pics to get more info

add me on discord: Isse#7858
i can help you tmrw (timezone +1)

Its an oc picture. Probably never posted anywhere else before. Got it from discord.

Well i can probably dig around into the steam info to get a location.
I can help you or not i dont give a shit what you are trying to do

He is a catfish himself. Wouldn't fall for that.
k
>steam info
how ?

Honestly if you already have this info, and you can't figure out who the guy is, you have only yourself to blame.

sorry faggot, i got banned yesterday for helping doxxing that bitch from valparaiso
not doing that again on this shithole

Give up, you won't anything.

Nvm dude you ask too many questions.
Do it yourself

I have made sure of that.

backstory?

That fag tries to stay anonymous ! That what makes it so hard.

Did OP lose too many times in csgo?

There's a 99% chance the person you are looking for is me. Why?

I have my reasons. I'm not trying to ruin his life or something stupid.
Well...
Whats your discord name ?

Very obscure. I'd rather not say.

>I have my reasons
So this is either something petty or you're embarrassed about it. Sounds like you already gave this guy something you shouldn't have.

If you are that person, i already know.
I dont think its you. The person im looking for is currently offline.

You literally give 0 insentive for people to help you, just give us a bit if backstory why u want his info

There is no real reason. I'm just obsessed with that guy. I will not stop until I found him irl.

This person isn't a capitalist is he ;(

holy fuck that's creepy

Get some help

ITT : creep

This is the only reason I'm here. To know why op wants to find him.

hmm on some platforms I spoof being offline, but I don't think it's me.

The similarities are uncanny though. I use pseudorandom usernames, no profile picture except on Steam, pretty much no info about me on the internet.

Do you talk to him or play with him or are you just stalking him?

Why do you want to know the persons identity OP? This man didn't wrong you did he?

I know i'm psycho but i just cant stop. I will not rest until i found him.

From IP: If you have the users IP address, you can either use CMD or any online IP tracing tool, like iplocation org, or just Google "ip tracing", included in this you should do a Whois search on the IP, whois will give you a TON of personal information and such. If they don't know how to protect themselves and don't use VPN's, this will work a ton, also use social media IP resolvers, there are a bunch for skype and other social media.

From username/name: use Drizzy's Dox tool, this is amazing and works very very well, it will also allow you to lookup emails and such. You can find a ton of the users information, social media, personal numbers and such.

Address: Use the online whitepages or any neighbor lookup website, also if you know what school they are in, make sure to use the proper search terms and add the schools name, (you can pick up school emails). By using the whitepages you can usually find their home phone numbers and family who lives there, "parents" or siblings, *This doesn't work as well for people who are under 18 and down't own property because the internet laws sometimes prohibit companies from posting underage users information*

From phone number: If you have there personal phone number you can use a phone tracing website, just google it, also a great method would to social engineer the,, using FIRE RTC you can spoof your number and call them from someone they know (parent, sibling) also you can use prank owl to connect a party line, have the user call someone and vise versa.

Whoa it must be u!!

I talked to him on discord and steam.

You can find dudes location from dis that woud take some time then you could maybe go from there i could guess, not saying to do it or anything but you gotta just ask your self questions after learning stuff.

>The similarities are uncanny though. I use pseudorandom usernames, no profile picture except on Steam, pretty much no info about me on the internet.
pretty much everyone does this. Especially if you know you're going to be scamming people.

I am wondering who you are... and whether you are trying to find me. Maybe I'd rather not know.

literally nobody I've seen does this. because normies don't give a shit about privacy.

I will try Wireshark soon. I'm getting familiar with the program. But i heard it doesn't work with discord.

Discord is client-server, so no, it won't.

>steam account
Give link to steam

Google, doxing tools and website, the first like 7 websites that come up are HUGE help

>Talked
Why dont you talk anymore?

What about steam ?

Op mentioned something about a catfish situation. I figure he spent some money and regrets it now.

Also you can get the users Instagram ID by adding /?__a=1 to there Instagram profile pages URL

We are still in contact. But he doesn't know that i'm searching for him.
links ? i tried some

I know this whole thing seems a bit fishy tbh might just be a troll post tho

>instagram
only got his fake tinder account
but the photo i have is really him

I'm dead serious. The only thing i want in life is to find that guy.

Seems kind of gay

What will you do when you find him OP?

You can ask nsa how they do that XD

It's nothing sexual. I'm just really obsessed with him.

Make some sweet sweet man love

OP what are your intents?

>What will you do when you find him OP?
Watch him. Find out everything about him. Try to get in his life.

Can u give us the discord name without the #XXXX so i can go to bed knowing the person ur looking for isnt me or atleast what kind of picture he has literally cant sleep

You can use tiny eye and reverse image the photo, see if you can find other information like that.

I need more information on the outcome if I'm going to help you

>Try to get in his life.
Op is either going to kill him and make a skin suit and attempt to replace him or marry him.

Where are you from ?
I did that. I also looked up all his user names on google. Found some stuff but nothing which really helps me

Lol this idiot freaking out is the best part about this thread. Op is being too cryptic

I'm from the UK but I have a passport and enough money to get anywhere I need to

Ur actually making me anxious can you just describe his discord picture bro

You need to get help.

Good so we can hook up

I can't explain it. I just want to know everything about him. Walk past him on the street, look him in the eyes without him knowing who i am.

you need fucking help man

google.
seriously.

How much are you willing to pay.

>UK
You are not the guy.
help me or fuck off

Op's lost it. Or is distracting from the real intentions (hasn't really spoke of any intention, just diversion)

$10,000. One night. You and me. Neither of us will be able to sit for weeks

Honestly? I want to SWAT the asshole because he deserved it.

Am i autistic for thinking this might be me and i am actually getting scared, like what are the chances

I'm sitting here maniacally laughing fantasising about what it's like when i found him. I might really be insane. But i don't care.

same here, I've given out this information before, and now I'm skeptical, and I also have a reason to be

Can you make that 10k payment in bit coon?

Yes you are. There are now two paranoid narcissistic idiots in this thread. Will there be a third?

This is fucking genius.

You don't realise how insane that sounds user? You're going to end up in a mental institution if you continue down this path.

Cash up front non sequential bills, all in tens and fives. Take it out leave it