Here is an autistic bloke from Australia who dresses like US Army and "patrols" the streets at night...

Here is an autistic bloke from Australia who dresses like US Army and "patrols" the streets at night...will post more stuff because holy moly it's a wild dang ride.

long cal is
l
o
o
o
o
n
g

I had a guy like that here. When we were in Grade 10 he used to tell me how he was a sniper in the Russian Military. He was 15 at the time...
Started wearing camo to school constantly. Eventually he called a black classmate a nigger, and stabbed the nigger after school when confronted about it.

I wish I was a witness

this is glorious keep posting user.

Doing gods work

>pretending to be US Army
>wears PVT patch

At least he accepts he's fucking useless.

*Bad Boys plays in the distance*

no fucking way.... Most of that stuff is standard issue of which i've sweat and bled in. He even has two 3rd ID badges. What goes through this guys head.

Can't get a Humvee...push bike and Perth public transport will do

This is great

Lmao wtf

Not a whole lot...he's autistic

Doesn't want to take a life but yet wears the uniform that supports that idea, also post more this is legendary.

Glad we are on the same team

Ohh Raaa

jesus fuck, i hope no one saw this cuck

was gonna say why didnt he spruce up his bike, but then i realized he did

Posting for posterity in cringe thread of the year

He has videos...go have a look see
Also if you're not fucked in the head like me and can rip videos of Facebook...post them here

fuck hes not even sitting on the chair

This thread looks like its gonna be good

> this much autism

Hanging with local security

what. in. the. fuck.

He dindu nuffin. But got stabbed the fuck out

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK

Keeping it healthy like any good soldier

Metropolis has Superman, Gotham City has Batman, and Perth has The Lonesome Wanderer

Notice in this photo he went from Pvt. To Sgt.
Top Kek

Perth doesn't have much else really, for all we know he's its only citizen

>Michael Wright
December 9, 2017 at 2:13pm ยท

Please explain to me why should I continue being here on face book aka life invader when most of the cunts on this face book are such keyboard worriers sick head got nothing better to do but say harsh hurtful comments to me is why i shut my Facebook down because im tired of the bullshit none of you understand what mental and physical health problems go through every day and i dont just play dress up i actually serve i may not be apart of a army unit but i take a risk to my life when i walk out the front door every day when im patroling through the city trying my best to protect people like government employees and police and members of the public its not a eazy job for when i remain unarmed and have no gun or pepper spray or any basic equipment all i got is my fist at any moment i could get shot ,stabed of suicide bomb attack so yeah I'm a privet army malisha its my duty to serve and protect so if you got a problem what i do well you can block me on Facebook the end and i wont be replying to any messages or comments on my page i only be posting things i can

So what's he keeping in all those pouches? Candy?

This is Gold. The old BDU's were better. Sweated my balls off in those things until the summer weight rip stop version came out. Then those were still hot as fuck.

he camouflaged his bicycle? how is this real?

Play with fire, you get burnt

still pedaling around on his bicycle. the fuck?

you fuckers are just jelly, no one here has the balls to do what he does

he's my hero

This is also kind of sad, yet, hilarious, yet sad.........

As a fellow Aussie, this hurts so bad

That's because it's a federal offense to do it in the US.

He can be MY private army!

Let's go to a combat zone and try it you fucking pussy. E5 Combat vet here.

He's slightly autistic, probably late teens to early 20s, has a mental disorder bases around fantasy and heroism.

Wants attention, to be respected, adored etc, wants to be the hero for others.

Probably has weird crazy ideas about women too.

Probably a huge incel..

He either needs to redeem his ultra faggotry and join the Australian army and have the retardednes beaten out of him or he needs to hide in his mother's basement forever as a real mother fucker will eventually kill him.

pvt pyle is that you?

But why a PV2?

Fucking why?

So;he is your standard Sup Forums tard.

That filename
Top kek

why doesn't he just immigrate to the us and join the army? he looks physically fit enough but maybe he'd be rejected for mental issues. the aussie army can't be that much different so why not join that though i guess since he seems like he wants to see action so bad he'd have a better chance of that in the us army

GUYS HE GOT MARRIED
HES MORE ALPHA THAN ALL OF US

ULTIMATE KEK

And this fucker is drinking? I'd watch the fuck out, OP

Put me in the screencap

It's incredibly cringeworthy, but unless he bothers people in public, who cares whether a sperglord larps as Joe Infantry.

jesus fucking christ
why won't he join the aussie army , surely they need his kind to fight back the emu's

>This
As an active duty army fag, this is just painful to fucking see.
Not because I'm in the military, but the amount of tryhard-autism is fucking palpable.

Australian Defence Force maybe desperate to have more diversity, but I'm not sure this is what they were thinking about

Can I enlist?

Fuckwit can't even salute properly.

Only if they gain something of value from doing so, such as a discount on a purchase, vouchers, things like that. If they're just walking around claiming to be in but don't accept anything of value, it's covered under freedom of speech.

Still doesn't make it right.

Could just be like my Australian buddy and join the US military for real.

He's switching between that and Sgt.

I'm fuckin Navy and I could wear that uniform better than him.

There is no fighting emus, Cunts are tough as

is it easy to get guns in australia? if so i predict one day we'll definitely see this guy in the news as a mass shooter.

>kek

he's ether a master troll or this is very sad

There's nothing wrong about PVT Wright

Private Gump reporting for duty

best thread i've seen in a long time here on Sup Forums

Nah mate, only hunting rifles really, even then you can't go swinging them around and any mental health shit comes up, they won't give you one

I laugh every time on of you faggots die in combat.

Ladies, why settle for just Mr. Right, when you can have PVT Wright?

why? because he isn't shitting on the US like you?

really nice Sup Forums making fun of an american hero

t. edgy sonic fan

The latter, with a pinch of funny

in the us there'd be nothing to stop this guy getting 1000 guns.

You talk the talk
But do you walk the walk

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH!

Yes, that's it, fuck the states and a dingo ate my baby...fuck outta here

i'm really worried about my keyboards Sup Forumsros

Ya know, since Pvt Wright has been on patrol, the Japs have not tried one single invasion attempt. Just sayin'...

i went to the guys fb most of the people are horrible to him can't most of those retard see the guys got mental problem why laugh at him

*fortunate son plays in the distance*

Is this like the cucks in the US, that love Japan and it's "superior" culture so much that just jerk off on their own faces all day instead of living a life?

I lost so fucking hard i cant stop laughing.
this is a Melbourne train right?

Because my life is a constant put of dispair and misery and my only solace is laughing at autistic men who pretend to be military

So you are saying he is a Trump supporter?

Sounds like he would fit in great with the Alt- Right.

PRIVATE WRIGHT! YOU SHIT-EATING COCKSUCKING NIGGER YOU BETTER STOP BEING AN AUTIST OR I WILL SUCK YOUR DICK THROUGH YOUR ASSHOLE UNTIL YOU BEGIN TO FUNCTION PROPERLY!

WORK ON IT!

who took the pic? he put his phone on the ground and used the timer?

Perth my man

"I support the troops"

"So why don't you join the ar..."

"I support the troops"

"Sure but your the right age, you could always enlis..."

"I SUPPORT THE TROOPS, GODDAMMIT"

Aside from the whole mental health thing. This guy looks like he'd fail the background check.

Maximus kekimus.jpg

Seal team dicks in the house

Okay

army is for beta faggots that got bullied in school or skill-less retards

kek they literally come check your shit in your house every 6months or yr, cant remember but it is a huge pain in the ass to get guns down under. permits/courses/proof of using etc
plus expensive as shit. looked up the going rate for a 1911 down there and its crazy talk