Daily reminder that veganism is the ultimate red pill...

Daily reminder that veganism is the ultimate red pill. Eating meat is unnecessary in this society and anyone who does is a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU
cancer.org/cancer/news/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/30/sausage-brand-heck-gambles-on-meat-free-range-as-millennials-sud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unnecessary

There's a word like that word again.

Leaf, we try to love you, but then you do this.

>100 calories of broccoli = 300g
>100 calories of steak = 36g
really makes you think

Eating meat is LITERALLY for lower races too stupid to maintain basic agriculture.

Corpse-eating is nigger-tier.

>heavy correlation between being vegan and whining about fossil fuels

Good luck sustaining your fad diet without combustion engines, faggot

^^this^^

OP is using deceptive figures

This.

I've seen this same image made in like half a dozen different formats and for some reason these vegan retards never seem to acknowledge this. In fact, they completely avoid it at all costs.

Yeah except broccoli has a mild poison in it. If you eat a pound or two of it you'll get some nasty, painful shits.

Threadly reminder that every time you post these threads you are responsible for my buying an extra protion of meat in your honor.

okay

Yes Goy, eating meat is bad for you, deny the diet you evolved on.

Make sure to buy our vitamins and nutritional supplements though! it'll make you strong!

Jungle niggers eat wild animals that they can't even cook properly

I always viewed this shit as trolling/shilling but you're right. It's degenerate in the same way that buying big ass beds is degenerate. It's a misuse of the amazing production of modern society. To the Gulag for all Omnivores/Carnivores!

Please become a vestigial entity - just like the appendix. Thanks.

Are you autistic or a shill?

Brocolli is like 90% water. A cup of Brocolli has only like 30 calories.

You would have to eat like 20 pounds of Brocolli a day to get enough protein.

Did you know that these numbers aren't even true?

>this faggot eats biological matter

fucking vegans. you're not special till you cut out all living organisms from your diet, veggies included

>For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

I tried to be a vegetarian and almost died. I'm alergic to many vegetables and a few fruits I ended up in the hospital because the dood who informed me said it's just your body's way to reacting to the new diet man. So now when I see vegans talking high and mighty I ignore them.

>taking advice from a leaf

>missing out on b vitamins

>not knowing fat from meat is used for brain power

>falling for the jolly green jew

ok buddy. stop eating meat and see how well your health holds up. we're omnivores for a reason.

Okay, cool, but your opinions don't have enough of an impact on my life to cause me to change it, especially when the change is something I love very much.

To reciprocate the attempted suggestion, I'd suggest you switch to a diet composing mainly of glass and pencils.

>broccoli
>protein

Meat is mandatory for a healty lifestyle.

Anyone saying otherwise can die in an isis fire.

dude there's 10g in just a small glass of the cow's fucking milk

Meat has some stuff that vegetables don't. I think vegans have to take supplements. That being said I think people probably eat too much meat. I'm not a dietary nutritionist but I assume you only need meat with 1 meal a day (probably dinner) and even then you don't need a giant steak. Just something reasonable.

It's time for you people to learn the truth about vegans and peta (the largest slaughterhouse in existence): not only is veganism insanely unhealthy and vegans are huge hypocrites when it comes to farm workers who pick their vegetables and how soybean agriculture is an ecological disaster in the amazon, but the largest proponent of veganism Peter singer is a huge advocate for bestiality and abortion (legalized racism). peta and peter singer support terrorists the animal liberation front who blow up farms and have ties with jihadists inorder to economicaly sabotage america (just look at the fbi's top ten most wanted, they're all vegans and alqaeda) although this is a personal anecdote, it's an important insight into this evil cult: i used to see this girl back in the day and she went vegan and started making me watch these retarded documntaries. I went vegan for the sake of pussy but my dick couldn't get as hard as it used to being an omni and I just didn't have the endruance in bed I got when I was getting the good proteins, BUT she also started making me eat tofu (wtf I don't want boobs lmao) telling me that it tasted just liek meat (it didnt) and then she became a feminist (im against entitlement, im an egalitarian) and quit shaving her disgusting legs and her pussy also smelled disgusting after going vegan ... any ways i digress this is the truth about vegans and their satanic allies (muslims) i want everyone to spread this

Fat from good quality meat is one of the most nutritious things you can eat you knob

>protien in broccoli

Wouldn't you have to eat a pound of broccoli to get 100 calories? For the steak, that is about 2 oz.

I like Broccoli with my steak....

>Then Peter, hearing, smiled and said, "What think you, then, O Clement? Do you not think that you are placed by very necessity in the position of my servant? For who else shall take care of those many splendid tunics, with all my changes of rings and sandals? And who shall make ready those pleasant and artistic dainties, which, being so various, need many skilful cooks, and all those things which are procured with great eagerness, and are prepared for the appetite of effeminate men as for some great wild beast? However, such a choice has occurred to you, perhaps, without you understanding or knowing my manner of life, that I use only bread and olives, and rarely pot-herbs; and that this is my only coat and cloak which I wear; and I have no need of any of them, nor of aught else: for even in these I abound. For my mind, seeing all the eternal good things that are there, regards none of the things that are here. However, I accept of your good will; and I admire and commend you, for that you, a man of refined habits, have so easily submitted your manner of living to your necessities. For we, from our childhood, both I and Andrew, my brother, who is also my brother as respects God, not only being brought up in the condition of orphans, but also accustomed to labour through poverty and misfortune, easily bear the discomforts of our present journeys. Whence, if you would obey me, you would allow me, a working man, to fulfil the part of a servant to you."

>ok buddy. stop eating meat and see how well your health holds up. we're omnivores for a reason.
But vegetarians are statistically healthier.

Fuck, processed meat was recently determined to be carcinogenic to humans.

eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/

btfo

Wow, it's almost as if it's just a shitty troll image that you continue to take the bait with every single time or something.

I saw it too, OP XDD

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS THREAD

>But vegetarians are statistically healthier.

Correlation is not causation...most "vegetarians" consume animal products like eggs and dairy, some even eat occasional fish or chicken and maintain the title. Furthermore, people who pay close attention to what they eat (whatever it is) are probably more likely to be health conscious and therefore more likely to be healthy.

also post source

buddy they use slaves to plow the fields for broccoli AND to harvest it

good. fuck those people

Reminder that Hitler was a vegetarian.

cancer.org/cancer/news/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer

Do people unironically think this picture is good?

Not all proteins are equal.

Citing the UN isn't going to get you very far here, just letting you know.

Lower races also breath, so when are you going to stop doing it?

I remember in the winters of days past just after we built stone henge, just how many vegetables and fruits there were without global consumerism, it felt so wrong to lure a cow with some fucking grass to its death, but I guess stupid animal must like being eaten.

The results on the right side are so different because it automatically assumed you were trying to search for "meat products" instead of "meat produces."

did you know there are different kinds of protein?
fuck outta here.

>fat is bad for you
Will this meme ever die?

>and anyone who does is a degenerate

Define degenerate.

100 calories of brocoli is like a huge ass bowl of brocoli

But they are both in calories, 100 calories of broccoli is a fucking huge amount. 100 calories of meat is a very small amount. Retardation responding to retarded bait.

Someone who disregards morality for their own pleasure.

yeah instead unlike the left side result were they assumed i wanted half baked global warming theories instead right?

thats why i typed it like that to see what they would of redirected me to by giving hazy key words

Source for future BTFOing?

brocoli is pretty good tho, i would eat 300 grams of brocoli in one sitting

>processed meat
>processed

I was answering a request for sauce.

I don't give a shit if you believe the sauce, but I'm not going to refuse to put in the 3 seconds it took in google to find that shit. That'd just be poor manners and make me the one needlessly ending discussion instead of the other guy.

i cant believe faggots are actually taking this bait

meat in general has been labeled a suspected carcinogen, but I specified processed meat in the first place, which incidentally is how most people get their meat.

I'm not even a vegetarian, but I recognize that the healthiest vegetarian diet blows the healthiest omnivorous diet out of the water.

>pic related

Pig skin was used as condoms in the past, where as vegetables are more often used as dildos, so in a sense from my dead pig I'll get food and a sti free fuck, whilst you can go fuck yourself with a butternut squash.

You need fat to live too you know, I'm not saying no vegan foods have fat, just saying your pic is stupid as it uses almost no fat as a selling point. Fat ain't fucking poison people, especially not the kind of fat you'll find in a steak.

You typed in "meat produces" and got the results for those search terms. You're upset that Google didn't change your search to something else? Upset that they didn't filter out global warming stuff? You typed in "meat produces" and you got the results for "meat produces.".

Florida tomato farmers have been pu .under.investigation under allegations of slavery. That's why tomatoes are 99 cents.

A single tomato has about 22 calories in it. If you wanted to live off of tomatoes you'd need 90 tomatoes to acheive 2000 calories.

Meaning that with the advantage of human labor exploitation you'd still have to spend 89 dollars a day to love off tomatoes.

Fuck cows.

Kek vegs wish there was that much protein in veggies

>daily reminder that im a vegan
WE KNOW YOU LITTLE PEA SUCKER!!

>thinking fat is bad for you
>not knowing its one of the core things your body needs to fucking survive

But user, you can't live without breathing. You can live without eating meat. That's false equivalency. Or do you deny the existence of living vegetarians?

But at the end of the day, meat is lovely as fuck and fuck you because I like it and I'll keep eating it.

fat is good for you.

low fat leads to pancreatic cancer.

Fruit, nut, plant, gluten, crohns and various other allergies and illnesses, suggest genetically meat is the safer option, and that humans could not be 100% vegan, but if you stopped being sad wankers 100% of humans can eat meat without fatality.

>100 calories of vaselin
>infinite amount of food

I love the fact that the list the fat content of each, as if to scare people away from the meat because it has a higher. People are actually retarded enough to believe eating food with a high fat content will make them gain body fat more quickly than a low fat content food. Fuck.

Nice strawman. Last time I checked, vegetarians ate more nutrient-rich foods than tomatoes. Tomatoes are mostly water. Beans? Peas? Broccoli? Spinach?

We did not evolve only on meat. Humans are omnivores. We can survive on both.

That looks delicious.

There is protein in broccoli, but lean beef has a better protein/calorie ratio than broccoli.

he had severe health problems and only gave up meat because he could not digest it

Keep planting vegan shit near nuclear power plants, it's working they come up with thicker shit every passing day, don't eat meat, got a nut allergy and gluten, oh err.

>survive
it's not the same as living at it fullest

Nice try, faggot. Eating meat is as redpill as you can get.

The majority (if not, all) vegans are leftist human garbage--connoisseurs of the blue pill poison.

Where is the proof? I have read much about this and never once encountered your last statement. His health certainly wasn't helped by the drug cocktails his doctors were giving him.

Eating red meats everyday is bad. But having at least a big juicy red steak once a week is necessary for a healthy person. Vegan aren't healthy. Humans need both plant based foods and animal meat.

and lost.

why am i not surprised

AKA, the Mediterranean diet.

THAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT YOU STUPID FUCKING AMERICAN DICKHEAD!

When you type in a loss term the search engine has to work on that and then the scripting designed in it has to make the rest go to a direction.

its programming is what was different of both engines and was what it demonstrated, one gives you 'paid results' and the other gives you 'results' that is a fact!

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/30/sausage-brand-heck-gambles-on-meat-free-range-as-millennials-sud/

its a clear and obvious agenda

this you massive faggotGo club a baby seal you fukkin leaf.

No. It's the search engine giving you the results for what you typed in. If you had slightly misspelled it instead of typing in a distinct word, it would have corrected it. You're upset that a search engine didn't assume you were way more stupid that you actually are.

You do realize hat there are different kinds of amino acids, right? Some are only found in meat.

But that's not the definition of degenerate.

Words have meanings. You can't just come here and use established terminology to weasel your way into our ranks, when you misuse that terminology in your favor.

What if that morality is utilitarian in nature? Then seeking pleasure like eating meat (a basic human function, mind you) is still moral.

Why did this not get a laugh?