MIDDLESBROUGH VS MANCHESTER CITY MATCHTHREAD

Riverside stadum
KO at 2:05pm in relevant timezones
about 2 bongs otherwise

Lineups unnanounced

Negredo and Clayton host their former employers

hopefully some goals will happen

For me(ddlebrough), Valdes, Ayala and Leadbitter are doubts

Man City's Bravo and Gundam are injured, Paint trophy and Silva are doubtful also

>paint trophy

alright i can't figure it out, who is this referring to?

> that formation

Jesus christ Pep.....wtf. i mean what even is that..

>Just fuck my formation up

cmon city, we can do it!

Streaming:

streams.notahoneypot.me

>Mouyes

i love you.

Where is that one toothpaste faggot man city fan?

>ZERO TROPHIES

I don't see this on BT or sky, where the fuck is it being broadcast?

this is what nbc is telling me.

>""""""""we"""""""""""

>3-4-1-2
Pep trying to make city play like Brescia.

>Boro will never beat Man City 8-1 ever again

Hurts to live desu

well today is not over, so it could happen.

also it it just me, but is de roon like the only person who looks like he might score for boro. the rest of them just so fuck all

do fuck all*

*viking clap*

is red

dinho got megged and retaliated

de roon is a genuinely good player, there is no plan so they just run around like headless chickens

He's a good player, and equalised for Boro in the very last minute last time they played City

waheyyyyyyyyy

kek

fucking yes!!!!!!!! is this really happening

>poop

just came here to post

>poop

EXPOSED

WHERE IS THE DUTCHFAGGOT?

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

PHONECALL

an exposure

Holy shit poop is a fraud

Thankyou Manchester teams for being shit enough that Liverpool may actually get back in to the Champions League despite being fucking shite about one third of the time.

Enjoy losing to Watford

>Negredo scoring

WHEW LADS. IT'S HAPPENING

PEPSPOSED

The passing is atrocious and only Silva seems to be able to pull defenders from other targets and he's out

breddy nervous tbhwyf

thanks I will

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

>letting Boro score against you

NIGGER AIDS OHHH

>when Willy is your replacement

The brown has been poor

P E P O S E D

Joe seems comfy as fuck in Italy desu

Poop will get cancer from all this exposure

>Laugh at Mou for getting never ever losing matches

I can't wait for them to drop out of the top 4 with their meme attacks that United already exposed can be effectively nullified with boreball.

These are unprecedented levels of exposure. Pep isn't even going to finish in top 4. SAD!

Will he ever be right?

no, it is. it possible

>poop

>clichy in net
>caballero on the wing
>navas and kompany up front

Yes and he's shit.

>tfw with all this choking arselel will make top 4
da fugg benger in

yet to predict a liverpool defeat this season

i'm not sure when the last time he predicted them to lose was

t. Poop

He has no pressure on him and he's living in a beautiful place in Italy.

I would take that job over manchester any day

remember when Man City had the PL won after 6 games?

>all these empty sockets

Then based Brenny exposed him.

Lol. only three teams have conceded more than Torino this season in Serie A and two of them are at the bottom of the table.

He fucked up and let 10 goals in 3 games a few months back. He's a fucking gimp and no where near as talented as he thinks.

remember when the Premiere League would have to adapt to Pep Guardiola?

remember when Poop unironically thought the Premier League was easy and then spent the rest of the season getting exposed hard

kek

Guillem Ballsack and other pundits talking about how he "changed the Premier League" by playing fullbacks in midfield during a scrappy 2-1 win against Sunderland.

Good times.

>the two Manchester clubs were expected to be competing with one another for the title after a few games at the start of the season
>they're now both competing with each other for Champion's League next season

>The Philosopher

o my daiz

If Wegner wins today he will announce a new 2 year deal

They don't watch football m8, they're just retarded shitposters

>The Philosopher
My fucking sides

HAND

>second half
>not even 80 posts

Fucking lol.

the charming man did nothing wrong

>poop

>Why are there so many customers for these clubs reeeeeeee
>Why are there not so many customers for these clubs reeeeeee
Pick one and stick with it, Ian. I'm sure the Chelsea thread is full

they blocked in Sup Forums in the middle east so no city fans.

because "Exposed" isn't a nickname

>too intelligent for the premier league

>tfw plebs think victory means winning league titles
>they don't appreciate winning possession stats and inventing new formations

>tfw to intelligent four the premier league

O

will next year be cities year lads

>Pep Guardiola may have been too smart to win

Yeah I think Hull might win the league with Silva and do a Leicester.

not sure stoke will do any better

>not watching the match
>just check the score now

Holy shit, and this retard is considered an elite manager? RING RING

just because you don't win a lot doesn't mean you're not a good manager...

>to intelligent for defending

I agree, he's far to intelligent to win

wat is this ring ring meme pls

he's not necessarily a bad manager but hes overrated, he's only ever managed some of the best teams in the world and people rate him as the goat

>manchester refball

Clear penalty, but I'm sure you idiots will say dive