20y M just lost virginity about two weeks ago to current gf. I lasted about a minute...

20y M just lost virginity about two weeks ago to current gf. I lasted about a minute. I noticed that I cum faster when she's enjoying it (slight moaning etc.) Need some tips on how to last longer, will try jerking beforehand next time but what else is there?

I imagine that I'm fighting off monsters in minecraft. It distracts you from sex and you last longer, while the pleasure level is the same.

Ask her to put a finger in ur poo

Think of this

control your breathing, think about something very distracting, bite your tongue to the point where you focus on the pain more than your dick. Also if youre using condoms, buy one with benzocaine in it, put it on and give yourself 15-20 seconds, then put it in and you will be fine.

Thanks, didn't know this was a thing. Any brands you recommend?

Just go for round 2. If you jazz too soon, just go for round 3. Eat some pussy between rounds, and the bitch will beg for round 4.

good lord this looks like melted cheese

kek ops always thinking about that, anons minecraft skills

what causes this holy fuck

Fuck knows dood some guy posted it last night, oh how we laughed.

that poor bastard jesus its like he fucked a bucket of acid

Lmao then he asked.

>what’s wrong with my dick?

Lmaoooooo fucking Jew

Best one I read about it was

> It looks like Freddy Kruegers dick

Kegals and reverse kegals my friend

W-Why you post that here, user? You baka.

I'm just hoping the owner of this mangled member sees it being thrown about with reckless abandon.

When you get close to cumming (but not past the point of no return) pull out and go down on her until you chill out a little. Another tip; put her on top, if she is controlling things then she will be able to please herself fine and you wont get off as quick.
Visualizing nasty shit like Freddy Krueger, minecraft or dicks is just gonna make you turned on by that shit eventually cause you'll think of them everytime you have sex and vice versa

Jew you say? Maybe he was trying g to climatise to the oven.

Durex performax intense, trojan extended pleasure. Just beware these things can work TOO well where it takes a while to climax. Also sometimes the benzocaine can get into her vag and make her numb as well. Just something to keep in mind

Always focus on her first, even if you don’t let her touch your dick for 20-30 minutes. Kiss and caress her neck, breasts, abdomen, thighs, then gradually and gently touch and lick her pussy. Really make it all about her ecstasy, then after she cums at least once, pump in and out of her now wet vajeen until you nut deep inside her. Oh, it’s always nice to let a woman blow you, but not until she cums first. That’s my best advice.

OP if you have a foreskin, keep your dick hard and sheathed, roll a condom over your dick and you will last a fuckload longer.