Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Reply for replies

would do sex

Tie Mom to a bed and ass fuck little princess then I'd make mom suck the ass juice off my cock, blow in her face and then piss on both of them. Wwyd

Would get her completely drunk bring her back to the toilet and fill her up with my cum. Would then leave her there for others to use
wwyd

Bump

Better pics

Too young

Bump

Bump

Fuck left doggy, while she eats rights pussy, then swap them around.. after that cum in both their asses and make them lick/slurp it out of each other's ass

Wwyd

I'd put a leash on her to show her who's boss then fuck her skinny ass and give her an anal creampie. Piss in her mouth and take a few pics and show her. Wwyd

Bump

gf asking wwyd

Fuck her doggystyle and cum on her ass
1/2

2/2 wwyd?

Continuously fuck that beautiful ass until my cock fell off!

;)

Throat fuck then blow in her face

Rip off her top, mouthfuck the slut and cum on her tits

Wwyd?

Tie her hands to my bed posts and fuck her pussy while choking her, occasionally gripping her throat as tight as I possibly can. Then when I get close I swap to throatfucking her abused throat until I shoot my load down.
wwyd?

Make her put on a strapon, fuck this slut then have the blonde piss in her mouth. Ass fuck her and make her gag on my stinky cock until I blow down her throat. Wwyd

slide those shorts to the side and fuck her while making her look into the mirror once i cum in her i call in a few mates to make sure she cant walk for the next few weeks

wwyd? got more just tell me what you want and something you would do with each request

Keep her out of the hood that's all I'd say

I'd tie her hands behind her back, pull her pants down and drop her off in the most ghetto neighborhood I could possibly find until her ass becomes a black man's fucktoy

I'd shove her over and immediately plow that pussy while panting like a dog. WWYD?

>same

Man she is hotttttttt

wwyd?

Face fuck her while pulling tightly on her hair for full control, finishing by cumming all over her face. wwyd?

She gives good head. I'd take your slut and rip off her shirt and force her to give me a titwank while I snap pictures

She probably thinks she's modest but I best she sucks a great dick

wwyd to this ass queen Sup Forums?

Repeated anal until she passes out
wwyd?

Bump

Pictures of her in anything hottier? I bet her tits would taste great

Tackle her to the ground and force my cock into her cunt. Grope those massive tits as I slam into her.

Would notify ICE and watch them get led away for deportation

Get that bitch some gloves.

She looks like she's a cock sucking queen. Would met up with her at a party and get her to give me head in her dad's car

Explain lol
Nuzzle my head between her thighs and eat her pussy for hours. Then take her from the back like a bitch.

how would you convince her?

I would make that bitch get on her knees and facefuck her until I blow my load all over her face. WWYD?

heuheuheu

>Explain lol

rogue joke

Bump

Tie her down, gag her with her panties, and fuck the shit out of her. When she cums I'll leave her there to think about what happened to her.

Mmmm... She'd like that. She's a dirty little slut.

What if her and the girl I posted were in a cage together and had to make eachother cum before they got let out?

She prefers boys, but she'd gladly participate if she knew she would get an orgasm out of it. Bitch is addicted to cumming.

Tie her up and let my friends use her until she was broken and loose. Then I’d use her like a toy.

I think she'd learn to like girls if this one was making her cum. Now what would you do to make her cum?

I think I could neg her into doing it. a little negging with with some alcohol could make her suck me off

I'd love to make her my personal slut. Whip those tits and suck on them.

how would you neg her?

Lock her in a cage with her. Then fuck her ass through the bars.

Your girl looks like she would benifit from being tied to a pole and groped. Once she gets nice and wet we can both take turns fucking her and then leave her there with cum dripping out her pussy.
How would you use this girl if she was your sex toy for a day?

She'd stick her ass right up against that cage to get the fucking she knows she deserves.

With her I mean.

This bitch would treat both of you well in a threesome.

I think talking to her would help me figure out. She puts stupid cat faces on her pictures I'm sure she's not smart
physically her appearance is to nice for her to be insecure about anything. other then made her small tits

I'd grab her from behind and tie her hands behind her back and force her to her knees, then stand in front of her and pull out my cock, and smack it on her face a few times before I grab her hair to tilt her head back and slide my cock in her mouth. I'd throat fuck her relentlessly til she chokes and gags and nearly passes out, then I'd pull out and bust off on her face, glazing her, then make her lick it all clean

You wouldn't need to force. She does that willingly.

I bet she would. I'd love to see them tied in the 69 position where they both get to lick eachothers pussies. The first one to cum gets punished for not being better at licking pussy. I bet your girl is the one that would need a spanking. What do you think her and her new friend would have to go through next?

I'd love to take her from behind and watch her tits swing wildly in that mirror.

She is insecure about her tits

Would anyone want to use a Gilf?

I say we have them each suck a dick. Whoever gets the first facial wins and the loser gets double teamed.

her ass looks great in that I want to bury my face in those cheeks

pin her against the bed, start nibbling her tits and rubbing her crotch through her shorts. would then start stripping her as I keep rubbing her pussy through her shorts. first her shirt, then bra, then would start licking her nipples while massaging her tits.

My girl would definitely get double teamed. Her friend on the right could help by fucking your girl with a huge strapon while we spitroast my girl. I bet they'd both squirt all over themselves.

I'm sure short. I'd just probably be a general dick to her but still cool and calm about everything. I would make her think she wants me and that she'll be safe with me. But I would still be fun with it all. when she sucks I'll tell her how great she does it

.This girl however is a total whore who just wants cock

Hold her hands together behind her back and press her face up against the wall, and suck on her neck and rub her pussy while I slide my cock in and out of her asshole. She'd squirm and moan in my ear til she cums, then I'd bring her to her knee and blow my load on her face
Wwyd?

She would love it of you did.

Lay left on her back with her legs spread and bend right over to make her eat her friend out while I plow her from behind. I'd fuck her til I'm satisfied, then make them switch positions and have my fun with left, then bring them both to their knees infront of me and cover their faces with my load, then make them lick eachother clean

Lol what tits

bend her over the bed while i grope her tits and ravage her pussy. creampie her, then move onto her asshole. then would blow my final load into her hair

he's talking about another girl tard

After that they both need to lick eachothers pussies. They really need to know what their friends taste like, right. Your chick gets to watch while her pussy is pounded relentlessly. After this she'll have to taste both of them too.

bump

Spread right's legs and make out with her while I bend left over and make her eat the asian out while I fuck her from behind. Id plow til she cums on my cock then I'd bring her to her knees with her face next to right's pussy, and cover them with cum, and make left lick her pussy clean

lay her flat against the floor and spread her legs. eat her out until she's squirming, then would get my cock and shove it in her pussy. proceed to fuck her brains out and blow all over her face

I wanna cover left's face with cum and make right lick it clean

Your girl should be tied down and have her pussy used by a fucking machine for an hour. She'd hate it at first but soon enough she'd be dripping everywhere at the thought of her pussy being violated. After that your girl has to watch left experiance a similer fate. Does that thought turn you on?