So does this actually work? Cursory YouTube videos say it has a mere 2-5% lethality rate...

So does this actually work? Cursory YouTube videos say it has a mere 2-5% lethality rate. A helium tank seems like an expensive waste if it doesn’t work.

I thought Helium tanks had Oxygen added now, to prevent this. The Nitrogen that garages use to fill car tyres would work though. And with the added bonus that it causes euphoria before unconsciousness, which He doesn't afaik.

coroner here. it works. Also Why would you care if its expensive it like you need to save money after you do this.

I wouldn’t want to wake up groggy and broke because I spent all this money for nothing.

i imagine op is something of the least painful and least inconvenience (to those of the aftermath if any) sort of guy

Only doesn't work if you're retarded, just breathing from a tube won't work because you'll pass out and lose grip.

>expensive waste
What do you care if it's expensive, you're clearly going to kill yourself anyway?

Hence the mask strapped to the face

Exactly

He's saying it's a waste if you live. Although if you try and hang yourself, but live- Than that rope is also a waste of money so OP's point is moot the fuckin' dipshit.

I mean, it works, but there ARE other options. Please. I've been there. Think about it.

I would only want to spend the money if it was certain to work

The only thing worse than failing to kill yourself is failing to kill yourself and being out $100+

Nigga who said anything about ropes? Nobody is camping here.

What kind of pleb can't afford $100 of suicide equipment

I have been there before
I have thought about it
I have decided to do this
I have made plans and arrangements
I’m good bruh

The kind who makes $10 an hour

no wonder you want to kill yourself

I won’t lie it’s part of a list

well then you try again you fucking worthless piece of shit

Maybe that's why you're a loser in the first place, you don't try hard enough. How about you buy some fucking stock and make bank instead, so you can be a rich, sad motherfucker?

Do tell

Then I’d be rich and miserable

I asked if these tanks worked
I will not let my reasons be mocked and denigrated
That’s not what this is about

don't be a fag about it.

:(

Those little red tanks are for party balloons and they don't fill them with pure helium cause that's way too expensive.

You can use any inert gas. The denser the better.
Ideally the best gas to an hero with would be sulfur hexafluoride. But nitrogen is cheap and will work better than helium. Plus it's easier to get.

So, if not this... then what might be the best - economical, sure, painless, etc - way to do this???

The method works just fine if you have a pure inert gas. Go to an actual gas supplier not a party store.

If you can't afford $100 for suicide, you should kill yourself.

My point exactly