So i know this is just gonna sound like whining but whatever...

So i know this is just gonna sound like whining but whatever. I feel sad that my friends never ask me to hang out or invite me over. its only ever me who asks to hang out never them, not even my best friend. him and my other friend have an apartment together and they just never ask me to come over and chill like this weekend..nothing and im tired of being the only one who ever asks I feel kinda hurt tbh (call me fag idc) also i got them both christmas presents and they didnt get me anything. i dont understand

'sup Peter

lol aye

Fuckin called out.

Well either you've declined invites too many times and they figure you're not interested

or

They're not really your friends.

cretins don't know Peter the Great...King of Sup Forums

its the name of the cat newfag

This.

Also try talking to them about it if it really bothers you, otherwise it will just go on like that

Well fuck me right in the asshole. Guess I'll kms fag.

ive only declined if i really couldnt cuz i love hanging with them and we always have a great time thats why i dont understand why they never ask me to come chill :/

Then bro ask them do what If you do and they still blow you off, it's time to find some people that do appreciate your efforts. Don't waste your time.

i cant dude itd be way too desperate"how come u guys never ask to hang out pls respond" nah..

Hi Peter

layout the scene man...are you a guy? are there girls involved? i could keep going...

its hard to imagine hanging with a dif group. we have so many good memories and inside jokes n shit

im a guy and the friends im talking about are also guys. been friends since HS were in early 20s now

Hey peter!

hi humans

Talk to your friends bro, it's they only way. Tell them exactly how you feel.

If you keep on like nothing is going on then it's going to eat away at you more and more.

fuck i know..idk if i can do it but ill think about it. thnx Sup Forumsros

- Scat

You can do it user