I smoked some weed about 2 months ago and had a massive breakdown. Bf and I smoked a blunt, he was fine...

I smoked some weed about 2 months ago and had a massive breakdown. Bf and I smoked a blunt, he was fine, in 20 minutes I was laughing, screaming, crying, couldn't control my limbs. Bf said it was like I suddenly had down syndrome or had a stroke. I was lucid for short periods and was begging for help. I have some mental issues (ocd/anxiety shit) but have never had this experience before... Anyone had a similar experience?

No you are fucking crazy....weed doesn't do that to people

you probably smoked a bunch of eagle 20 and Forbid 4F

Either your anxiety made you go on a bad trip or the bud you got was laced with something.

congrats you cant handle drugs

1. do less drugs
OR
2. abstain

You need to go fuck yourself, you crazy whore

I'd chalk that up to mental baggage and the mix of nicotine and cannibinoids. Blunts do get you really high and if you can't handle it, well.

>throws tantrum
>blames it on weed
fuck off to 9gag you retarded piece of shit

Because combining shit like this with pills is serious issue, you should hit about tenth of gram on pills, even thou you may get kinda shaky brain.

Stay on Sup Forums you over emotional fuck. The real world has no place for you

congratulations, you cant handle weed OP. also, tits + timestamp

Did your bf smoke the same weed? Doesn't sound like you had weed. Also did you use any other medicine/drug in the past 5 days before you smoked it?

Also; weed is a drug called cannabis, cannabis refers to a certain receptor in your brain: the cannabinnoid receptors. They are nerve receptors, but I've only heard about positive effects on them, never the ones you are describing.
Weed does deliver a tingling sensation in limbs, perhaps your OCD makes you act on that. Also weed is a drug that is able to make you paranoid and restless, maybe your fear of losing control triggered your ocd in moving those limbs or whatever.
If I would have to conclude what the issue is, I think it is a psychological effect that translates physically through your body, uncontrolled.

Perhaps try to calm down and do happy stuff.

Your shit was dosed. Wet, dusted, dipped, strangled, scattered, smothered, covered. ..something.

Normal weed will NEVER fuck you up like that.

Basically this, weed is a hallucinogen first and a depressant second. All your weird mental shit is exactly that, mental shit.

be thankful weed doesn't like you...

>being this asshole

no one is going to "dose" your weed with other shit, why? Because drugs are fucking expensive you autistic mongoloid. no one is going to give you free drugs, people pay a lot of money for that shit

You need to get off of Sup Forums, is what you need to do.

You smoked and your anxiety riddled brain didnt know how to handle it.
Aka. Due to your own lack of self control, you allowed yourself to be afraid. Then you started panicking. Like a fucking retard.
Dont try to run from the problems you very obviously have. Also im fresh from the loony bin, and a stoner. And my first time was.. similar? I just dont panick. But i had a terrible time. Try meditating to find some inner peace then try again. Or dont. Fuck you.

Marijuana brings out dormant mental illnesses that van otherwise stay dormant forever. Congratulations you smoked yourself crazy you fucking drug addict.

Not true!
I was homocidal suicidal before weed.
Now, through the powet of smoking an ounce every week on average, im not suicidal!

Wrong. You're doing this to yourself. Hope you're okay with abandoning your family due to suicide and your drug addiction.

Fucking kill yourself. Had a massive breakdown smoking weed. Go die.

We smoked the same stuff and get weed from the same guy always. I take a lot of medication as my body is fucking retarded but have never had an issue before guess it was just an off day, i'll try be more calm generally

you're probably just a cunt and wanted to tell everybody

Nope.

psychosis

I bet you play the victim card every chance you get.
Ooh my ANXIETY and DEPRESSION make muh life so hard. I need MEDICATION and DRUGS just to get through the day. My life is so hard!!
You're pathetic.

My girlfriend has a horrible reaction to weed. It's like crazy. I didn't think it was possible to not enjoy being high until I saw what it did to her. She starts getting in a panic about her getting stuck in a mental loop and she starts getting cold sweats and shakes uncontrollably. It can happen from just a couple of puffs. She just has to lay down and wait it out as she feels like she is dying. I will never offer weed to her again and she has no interest in it from the last time she tried.
It's the strangest shit and really sucks because I like high sex :(

>being with a mentally ill person willingly
Please break up with it then kill yourself

Oh fuck right off.

Same thing happened to my gf after her first dab lol

It's not mental illness to have a bad reaction to different drugs. Stop being an asshole to everyone because you hate yourself.

Dab sweats are different though.

Sounds like you have schizophrenia.

Only mentally ill people have that reaction to marijuana you pathetic virgin.

TOGTFO

smoked enough weed in 7 years that I recently decided my habits were going in bad direction and decided to be sober for at least a year. Like, dabs every day (plural) kind of weed smoker here. I have never, ever, heard of someone having that kind of reaction. weed is basically alcohol without a chemical dependency. It makes you happy or paranoid if you have too much, but you remain lucid.

Either you lost your inhibitions and short-term memory and were panicked that you couldn't remember being a dumbass, OR you bought sketchy fucking weed laced with something else.

Been there, done that. You smoked too much than you could tolerate, happened to me before and happened to a friend i gave an edible to. Don't worry about it, just try smoking less and build up from there.

>it's another mentally ill drug addict thread
Wew lads

Weed triggers loads of mental break downs, maybe not as crazy as op's but I've known loads of people that have awoken an anxiety problem through drugs mainly weed, LSD and DMT.

Wow it's almost like being addicted to a harmful drug is bad for you.

I never said addicted did I? Learn to read faggot.

>smoking marijuana without being addicted to it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In my experience, it's not that weed or drugs CAUSES anxiety. People use drugs to escape from it, but in escaping it they don't deal with it, and in failing to deal with it the anxiety slowly grows until it controls them completely.

you're a faggot who's probably addicted to masturbating but won't admit it because "masturbating isn't a drug! it's not addictive!"

>in my experience
That's where I stopped reading

a fucking ounce? between you and him at least?
ounces are fucking 270-400 here

What's dab sweats? I've tried dab before and nothing bad really happened. Then I went to a coworkers house and he gave me a big hit of dab and I swear to god I've never felt more sick from weed in my life. Thankfully I didn't throw up, but I got up and sat in a chair for like an hour without saying anything. I honestly got super anxious because I was in an environment I'd never been in before with people I didn't really know that well. Eventually it got better, but it was not pleasant at first.

yeah this op, you just smoked a lil more than you are used to and your other conditions made it worse for you
keep your chin up op, you know yourself, these people dont know you or your life/struggles

>That's where I stopped reading
That's where I decided you're a twat. You're here to argue. don't give me that holier-than-thou bullshit.

>m e n t a l l y i l l

What about my post makes you think I'm mentally ill? I was just incredibly high in an unfamiliar environment.

At least I'm not a drug addict lmao buttblasted

the weed supporters will never admit it, but yes it can do this. its the THC. the CBD stops it getting too bad of course.

weed doesnt always chill people out. it affects people differently. sometimes people will have anxiety from nowhere. it is known though, that if you are already anxious, it can make it a lot worse. thats whats happened to you. avoid weed until you have resolved your anxiety issues.

source: 20 years a drug counsellor and former addict

Yes I have experience in that.
I went into this quite willingly too as I am interested in altered states of awareness and consciousness.

If you are worried you should see a doctor.
Otherwise I would tell you that a reaction like this is still quite normal considering that you are practicaly a virgin in that department.

I had a similar experience user, I couldnt control my actions with my head turning and my hands constantly moving. My view seemed delayed and at this time I was frightened which made things worse. I also had trouble swallowing food.

Ellet swits ett met narrow me nearside

>yes it's normal goy just keep smoking drugs

>t. someone who has never smoked pot

dumbass, I've been sober for the last 5 years. I'm now a web developer making slightly over $100k, and I've had more experience in my lifetime than your prude ass could hope to accumulate. Life's not about pretending your shit doesn't stink, and if that's how you live it... well, that's why people probably don't respect you and you feel you have to come to Sup Forums and troll weed threads to get any attention.

Willingly smoking a drug that's been proven to be harmful to mental health
Lmao

>in 20 minutes I was laughing, screaming, crying, couldn't control my limbs. Bf said it was like I suddenly had down syndrome or had a stroke. I was lucid for short periods and was begging for help.
So did the breakdown happen shortly after that?

I'm trying to imagine being so dissatisfied with my reality that I smoke consciousness altering drugs to escape, but I've never been that pathetic. Keep telling yourself you're not addicted.

I'd put my mental capacity to a test against yours any day.
However you already aren't in good standing here due to your inherently idiotic nature as a shitposter so I can imagine that this offer is an automatic decline on your part.

ebin response xd
The addict has given up. Maybe he will admit tok himself that he needs help.

With your vastly decreased response times and diminished capacity to form shirt term memories it probably wouldn't be much of a competition friend.

Ah yes see here is your mistake.
I'm not escaping anything.

It's like telling a mountain climber that he is running from the facts of life.
Just how low of an argumentation skill can anyone get?

k2 spice

Sounds like a panic attack mixed with your own ocd/anxiety. The panic attack can lots of things, like felling like your gonna "die", freaking out, etc... I've had a similar run in with it.

And here rolls in the autodecline just as I told you.
Any old fashioned goldfish bowl has got more mental capacity than this fellow over here.

that either wasn't all weed or you do not jive with that shit at all
just stay off it and you'll be fine

thanks man :)