Behold, the President of the New Year. Say something nice about him Sup Forums

Behold, the President of the New Year. Say something nice about him Sup Forums.

happiest thought ever

this 70+ year-old man took a major reduction in his living standard, and socked in serious amounts of his own money to shoulder a burden that would guarantee the dirtiest street fight every single day with the vilest, most merciless piranha on the face of the earth. Just because improving this country is the best thing he could think of to do with the remainder of his life.

he's a very very very stable genius

Thanks for 2017. My investment portfolio gained 70%. Here's to 7 more years, Mr. President!

His tan looks natural

>Say something nice about him Sup Forums.

At least he's not a nigger.

He's not the Stupidest American, all the idiots that voted for him are Stupider.

sagggy tittied old cunt

His button is huge! And it works!

Jesus loves him more than he will know.

problem is, that's substantially true. Remember this man has indisputably played the entire U.S. media juggernaut like a fucking fiddle more times than anyone's even keeping up on.

>Say something nice about him Sup Forums.

He is virile, studly and awesome.

yeah, no he didn't. he played you and other dumb fags like you. about 24% of the US is just as dumb as you are.

He's been making the left melt down for over a year and it's been hilarious.

He hasn't nuked anyone

>played the entire U.S. media juggernaut like a fucking fiddle
Son, you are tone-deaf. He's been doing one of those death-metal-smash-your-axe-on-the-stage numbers.

'Tis sport to see the engineer hoist with his own petard.

Trump is very good at things, very good. He's so good that you're going to think "wow, this guy.. I mean.. He is a winner. He is one of the greatest at this". And, let me tell ya.. That is big, I mean it's huge.. Bigly Huge amazing. This guy is just really doing great things.

and grannies love him

He is not....a cannibal

that we know of

hmmm

I assume that "dumb" is your educated attempt at being denigrating? Demonstrating how "not-dumb" you truly are of course lol.

Your problem is that Trump supporters are actually informed and intelligent observers, valuing results over superstition. And why you continue, and will continue, to LOSE.

wow you should be embarrassed

>Trump supporters are actually informed and intelligent observers
Of course, standards are kinda low in Kissinkuzzins County, Kentucky.

sure kid

What a man!

we both know you don't believe any of this

I am. That he somehow thinks it's worthwhile doing all this for people like you.

try me.

He hasn't started any wars yet, that's always good.

Right on. Trounced Obama in every measurable metric in one year.

He didn’t shit his pants in public yet, that we know of

He’s destroying the Republican Party, which is great

>informed and intelligent observers, valuing results over superstition

80% of self-identified white, born-again/evangelical Christians say they voted for Trump

100% of cock-slurping soy boy vegan faggots voted for Hillary. Your point?

Very stable on all 4s in that pic

He makes me feel smarter and better looking

Oh wow Mr. you should call and thank him

RIP Him.