Sup Forums finally got me in trouble

Was out for beers with my girlfriend and my brother and feminism came up. I told them rape culture doesn't exist in the west, that most college students are women, that the battle for feminism in this country is long over. They both looked at me like I had a swastika tattoo on my face. My brother said, "I heard him talk about his before but I never thought it was THIS bad." Now both refuse to speak to me. I didn't even bring up blacks and IQ.

Why are people so quick to dismiss an individual they've known for years for the ideas they discuss? Is it just a defense mechanism? Am I wrong in thinking they might be retards? Could I be just a bitter white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/signs-practices-of-a-cult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The liberal brainwashing is too strong for mere facts to penetrate.

>Is it just a defense mechanism?

Yes, they can't think for themselves and/or they've not been exposed to black crime or researched the marxist jews behind feminism.

They aren't worth it. If you have these CUHHH-RAAAZZZY opinions you either socialize with people who agree or don't talk about it at all. The most politics I talk with my girlfriend goes to the extent of "Well that is fucking dumb" and we both drop it.

They're a lost cause, user. Maybe one day they will see the light, but it will not come from words. It will come from action.

>Why are people so quick to dismiss an individual they've known for years for the ideas they discuss?

Social Jewstice is is literally a cult.

carm.org/signs-practices-of-a-cult

Make a drinking game out of this and you'll be dead before the end of the page.

Or, have rational friends who are open-minded and willing to calmly discuss ideas with you.

Because being a victim is coolsville daddy-o.
Nowadays you gotta get yourself some oppression if you wanna be a somebody.
I'd know, I'm 1/64 native american.

stick to ur guns op, u dindu nuthin wrong

You sound like you're asking for some real advice. There are multiple approaches to this, besides just shutting up:

1) Get a reputation for being the guy who says outlandish things to provoke reactions. Then you can speak your mind, and if anyone ever gets particularly offended you can have them write it off as you being offensive as a joke.

2) Try a different approach. Instead of saying "America has no rape culture" try saying "America is better than everywhere else in the world". If they try to cite european countries as better than America, point out that those countries are whiter than America, and ask them what they are trying to suggest.

That's not even extreme. Your brother and gf are pussies and this shit is probably made up.

Poor guy.
She's obviously fucking your brother lol.
>TFW cucked by nu-male feminist brother.

My sister pulled a "Wow! I can't even." on me when she brought up the wage gap and I told her it didn't exist. Some people are just more susceptible to brainwashing then others, nothing you can do to change it but move on and find new people to be around, which sucks when it's finally that is blocking you out.

lmfao. THIS!!

OP is a fucking cuck hahahahah

Also, always act cheerful or jovial. If you talk about un-PC or even dark topics, you should be putting across only positive messages with your body, posture, facial expressions, etc. Smile, act calm. If they are offended, express mild concern that they are upset, but remain cheerful and NEVER APOLOGIZE. You might want to excuse yourself as being deliberately offensive as a joke, but DO NOT apologize for it.

If they say something like "Really???", respond with "Yeah!" with a confident smile and a laugh.

You have to understand the mind of the normie. Most people no fuck all about politics or even what's going on in the wider world. The little information they do get is from MSM or clickbait sites like buzzfeed.

When the only lens you view the world through is tinted Marxist Red, it shapes your views and opinions that way.

Don't get into political discussions with normies, they are willfully ignorant and will defend the beliefs that have been hammered into them by the system to the point of absurdity.

I've even had supposedly intelligent people (IT majors, why is it always IT?) go full retard Chairman Mao in political discussions for no other reason than it's what they've always known and been told.

Nobody that already doesn't agree with you is going to stay calm when you talk about the inherent inferiority in races, be real here.

Dress and groom yourself like a normal member of society. Don't let your outfit give people an excuse to judge you as an edgelord, shutin, or "school shooter type".

>showing your powerlevel

Many people will remain calm if they can't quite figure out if you are serious, or pulling their leg.

You can't keep a relationship in this limbo for very long, but it CAN provide you with either an escape hatch, or a window of opportunity to fully redpill them.

Most of us were normies at one point. Many of us came to Sup Forums and couldn't quite tell if it was satire or not. We stuck around too long, and now look where we are. Conversion IS possible.

Having that reputation is a big help in my daily life, it's not even hard to get it, just work your way up to saying the really offensive stuff so they get acclimated to it over time and always say it with a shit eating grin on your face.

Because they know that if they'll be seen associating with people speaking of things like that, it will affect adversely on their social life, possibly even their career even if they do not acknowledge this fact.

This is why people say that "Feminists and MGTOW are just as bad!" even though MGTOW are literally just a self centered fringe group of people who have no political power whatsovever and therefore are no threat to them on any way, what they mean by "They're just as bad" is that they feel that by associating with those people will have equally negative effects on their life as hanging as associating with militant feminists.

Lot of people have learned to try and avoid politics as much as humanly possible, because let's be honest, if instead of spending time on Sup Forums, we'd work, excercise, study practical skills or look for a higher paying job, we'd all be living more healthier and productive lives.
This is how most people would prefer to live.
Instead of quarreling about pointless shit that really should be a non-issue, they instinctfully avoid behavior that will inflict feelings of anger and depression on themselves because that will make their lives easier.

>and always say it with a shit eating grin on your face.

EXACTLY!

Seriously, if any of you have jobs that could be threatened by your political beliefs becoming public, USE THIS TECHNIQUE. It can save your career.

Yeah, I do this, works, and people wonder how I can get away with saying whatever I want

You have to be smart about it. Hint at the idea, not say it outright. Jump around with facts and (this is their favorite) emotional arguments for your case.

This

The importance of emotional arguments should not be understated.

Many of us have somewhat.. autistic.. biases towards logic and rational argument. But most normal social people are more accepting of emotional argument. Never be afraid to lean heavily on emotional arguments.

A great technique is to talk about how you feel. Instead of laying out the facts as you understand them, describe your emotions about the topic. Leftists are tuned into people THINKING the wrong things, but are more accepting of people FEELING the wrong things.

Thats how leftist operate OP better you rid yourself from the fake friends even if it is your brother remember Abel was killed by his brother

Be wary of one-way decisions. Disowning your family is very hard to reverse, it should only be done as an absolute last resort.

>Why are people so quick to dismiss an individual they've known for years for the ideas they discuss?

This is what leftists do. Among people like us, ideas are ideas. You might think that your brother and your gf are morons for believing some of the things they do, but you don't consider them bad people simply because of the views they hold.

Leftists are incapable of understanding this and I've had many experiences trying to explain it to them to prove it to me. In their mind, your worth, your goodness as a person, is defined solely by what you believe. In their mind, it is completely impossible for anyone to believe what you believe and still be a good person.

They don't care how long they've known you. If anything, that makes it worse, because you've been "hiding" your true beliefs and tricking them into being friends with a monster. This is not hyperbole. This is what they actually believe.

Goddammit. You're supposed to keep your powerlevel hidden.

You may have to hang them when "THE DAY" comes. You want them to trust you so it would be easier to hang them when the time is right.

Also, it looks like your brother is going to betray you.

Part of the reason for this is that leftists believe that ideas can have tangible negative effect on society.

Patriarchy, white privilege, micro-aggressions, etc. They blame all of this on people harboring the wrong ideas, and it effecting the world in subtle ways.

Therefore a leftist thinks that somebody with the wrong opinions is a bad person who is doing harm, even if they have never acted on their opinions.

Literally thought crime. They believe that thought crime is not a victimless crime.

Once you realize that, you can start to understand their mindset better.

>Now both refuse to speak to me
>Is it just a defense mechanism?

Yes, they know deep down they have no real argument against what you said so they shut you out like you don't exist. Liberals try to claim victory by surrounding themselves with like thinkers who won't shatter their world views.

People just aren't used to these ideas. If they simply hear it more often, they'll actually start thinking about it and eventually understand it.

I do this as well
Its pretty easy once you get accustomed to it
>tfw I can say whatever I like no matter how offensive it is and I won't face any consequences

that's the best way of hiding your power level, by not hiding it at all

>My brother said, "I heard him talk about his before but I never thought it was THIS bad." Now both refuse to speak to me.

dude your brother is either fucking or trying to fuck your girlfriend

Cognitive dissonance, my man.

Brainwashing, to put it simply

disregard those who are too scared/weak to accept the truth

Did you think taking the red pill would be easy? Did you think those you knew would gladly follow you through the looking glass? That's not how it works. Its a lonely life. People cling to the comfortable lies they are sold, they don't want the truth. For us though, for we few, we could never swallow the lie completely. We felt out of place in the lie, we were called to the wasteland and its our job to be aware, to be awake, and to guide the sheep away from the slaughterhouse.

That makes some amount of sense which is probably why I've never heard it expressed by any of the leftists I've discussed this topic with. If they had ever explained it like this, we could have moved on to, "Ok, let's discuss whether or not ideas like the patriarchy and microaggressions are valid" but we always seem to end up going around in circles with me trying to get them to explain why your political beliefs determine your self worth and them being incapable of giving a real answer.

That said, I'm not sure that's entirely it. Obviously people act on the ideas they hold and their actions within society are a result of their political beliefs but I still have no problem believing that any given rabid feminist sjw commie is inherently a good person regardless of how I believe that their beliefs and actions are having a detrimental effect on society. But I've never met a sjw who thinks that a person with racist beliefs could be anything but a horrible person.

Even if you drag them into hypothetical situations, like a guy who spends all his free time doing charity work, donates all his extra money to youth foundations, excessively kind to his neighbors and would never hurt a fly but only spends his time and money on charities that benefit white people because he thinks that blacks are subhuman and this country would be better off if they were all shipped back to Africa - well, the fact that he does good things just makes it worse because he's tricking all those people into thinking he's a good person when he's obviously not. There are no shades, you're either good or bad. The only pass you can get is if you're bad and ignorant of the fact and in that case you get an extremely short window to recognize your wrongdoings and convert or you're complete scum.

Tell them there is more rape culture in their cellphones and laptops due to conflict minerals

Ask them if they even know what the deadliest conflict since WW2 is

fucking hypocrites

nice blog didn't read lol