I'm new to self harm, tips and etc...

i'm new to self harm, tips and etc? I'm too lazy to type everything out again because i did a second ago but 4chin said file too big

shooting yourself in the face is the ultimate self harm

okay so this actually uploaded, how do i know not to go too deep? I like the pain but I don't want to die. I generally cut on my thigh though I have 1 on my wrist

Dont be such an emo wankeyboi

I don't do this to die and I don't do this for attention, I have a lot of friends and nobody knows i do this. I just like the pain so fuck off

refer to my previous post, literally i just like the pain kek

bump

again bump

Youll regret it in summer. Youll have to wear long sleeves. Unless you do it for attention.

what do you mean tips faggot? use razors, needles, electric collars, lighter, blowtorch, truck, guns, bombs.

thats why I started cutting my thigh

I want tips on how deep i can cut myself without killing myself or needing amputation

If you cut at an angle instead of with the razor straight up in down the cut will be diagonal. It won't go as deep if that makes sense. Ya won't die!

cut your dick off, and post webm

Just do drugs jesus.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother, I'll so that next time. I generally use a toothed steak knife because it causes the most pain.

I'm an alcoholic already

I like my dick and I have a gf

Yeah, but if you do heroin you'll get all the pleasure of self harm with none of the actual harm.

Especially with serrated or dull knifes. The extra force needed to cut can cause you to use too much pressure. So once it actually cuts it goes way too deep real quick. The angle helps that. Convincing you not to cut never works so I might aswell help you.

heroin fucking kek, Quitting alcohol is worse than heroin. you can quit heroin cold turkey but if you quit alcohol cold turkey you die

Thanks man, I will take your advice. I'm over my depression but i enjoy the feeling of cutting still kek.

I've never self harmed. But isn't getting cut a shitty kind and of pain? I'd imagine the sort of pain that comes from being punched would feel better.

Step on a fucking nail enough to almost make it poke through. That’s what I did on accident today and it’s fucking excruciating right now

I completely agree, the dull pain is so much more satisfying as a masocist than any sharp pain. Pinching, stabbing and slapping/spanking is trash. Bondage rope pain is semi sharp but passable.

Do you have a sewing kit?

Make sure to disinfect! Rub skin with isopropyl alcohol, you can use a lighter on the blade. Don't use the same blade for too long

Cut the other way brother.

I got bored one day.

Fuckin sick son

Thanks.

How infected did your nipple piercing get?

Always had that weird bump there. No piercings.

this user is speaking the truth. former self harm faggot here, used to always have to wear long sleeves even in the height of summer. fucking sucked ass man. just cut your fat thighs so nobody has to see it

Lol gross!

I like stitching myself up.

>Tips?

Don't.